Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

viewtube

VIP Member
I'm disgusted that she has used Trevor passing as content, this is beyond sickening. The poor dog has been suffering for at least 2 years, having seizures, incontinence, she repeatedly moaned about having to clean up, when the poor dog was incontinent during seizures, on his own at night time. I love dogs and find her behaviour disgusting it's all for content and attention. I do wonder how long it will be before there's a puppy replacing him, she's desparate for content. The baby/toddler content must be drying up. God forbid she returns to teaching to earn a living, so she'll be looking for content

Reactions: 12

Teatime12

Just had a thought.. is this a ‘nisa ad baby’ :ROFLMAO: surely she would have got pregnant 3 months ago to announce so around 20th feb, give or take a few days.. given how he’s never around, it would have been when he come home for a couple of days over Valentine’s Day and she done that advert for Nisa where they had that shit steak with oven chips and cheap wine. I remember so many people saying how it wasn’t a good ‘bargain’ at all so it stuck in my head. Maybe she can incorporate Nisa in to the name ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Thinkevilthoughts

Her next video about a working mum struggling in the holidays. How about no Ellie! What about ACTUAL working mums that have 5 weeks holiday to cover the 13 weeks a year that children have off. Get in the bin you twat.

• Heart

Thinkevilthoughts

I agree. I find it hard to have any sympathy for her tax bill when they’ve just gone and booked a wedding in Malta. We’ve had to cancel our wedding this year because like a lot of people, we’re worrying about money, including a tax bill. So don’t come at me with your posh car and your balenciaga scarf and tell me you’re worried about money for engagement. That’s all it is.

• Sad

Cocoluna

VIP Member
As someone who suffered with hypremesis it really pisses me off how she posts eating McDonald’s. You don’t just “feel like you’re gona vom” you’re physically sick all day long and can’t even keep water down nevermind a mcdonalds!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Thinkevilthoughts

‘Realistic 3-5pm kids routine’

First I’m going to bring the boys home and sit them in front of the tv and then feed them some
Shit. So I can catch up on some jobs that I could have done between 9-3 today but I decided to sit on my arse and watch some reality tv.

Now I’m going to get the lunchboxes and slam the living shit of them whilst I put them in the dishwasher. All in the name of ASMR.

Then I’ll send them to the garden with the deadly wall and mention for viewers that I can in fact see them clearly and I am watching them.
Then I’ll film myself chopping bacon and clearly not watching them at all because my cooker faces the wall.

• Haha

Lillylola

F#ck me she’s going to be unbearable!

She’s going to be smug AF! But just seeing Clint’s face says it all for me 😬 He is not into her at all!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Teatime12

there’s such a reoccurring theme to her ‘anxiety’ I’m sorry, but some people genuinely struggle and find it debilitating, with it being a big friction in relationships and homes but they are forced to go to work to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table, they have no choice but to get out of bed even though it’s hard. She’s praising herself because she went to soft play but only wanted to watch cartoons? She wants attention because she was called out for controversy around her scarf because she’s incapable of reading a room during an awful time where a brand is being considered for very distrubing things. Things that SHOULD concern her as a mother, but instead she ‘forgot.’ Same way she’s unable to see her privilege that she has just dumped her kids for the weekend, jetted off for abroad for a few days, come back and despite ‘anxiety’ she’s having a slow day at soft play. It’s not humbling to see her being ‘transparent’ and ‘normal’ it’s insulting that she can pretend to have these issues that rule peoples lives and moan while swimming in luxury and people message her saying thanks?! Absolute piss take. As for her keeping Malta a secret, I’m glad someone here spilled the beans, she’s saying it wasn’t a secret for a big reveal.. ok hun, so why did you have all the build up to a timed PREMIERE video on YouTube literally titled location reveal with a bloody timer. I would have so much more time and respect for her as a mother, influencer, someone trying to make a comfortable living for their family if she brought herself down a peg or two. She’s clearly not struggling financially, that’s fine, good for her, but she is able to be conscious of the majority of her audience, and also aware of the financial climate and give appropriate content to reflect that. I follow someone else on YouTube who is comfortable, probably quite wealthy to be fair, but she only donates used clothes and toys to charity and includes her child in the process, mentions things like buying a few toys at Christmas and putting money in to saving instead or experiences as other family buy presents and her child will have enough and can then enjoy what she has thoroughly, reuses and little things like uses up the bananas for a loaf of pancakes as they’re on the turn.. it’s just wholesome, it’s realistic living, it’s being conscious of the world and living within a means that you want to shape your child to appreciate rather than bragging and boasting just because you can. She is either getting cars/brands/designers/labels/her ring in every shot possible, or pretending like she’s ‘anxious over bills’ when it’s not genuine. If she doesn’t focus a bit more on who she wants to be on YouTube/instagram then I think she’s just going to be stagnant and have a lot of people who dislike her as this year goes on. No one can watch her clean her toilet any more times or sit in her dressing gown drinking her coffee in the morning, it’s boring. She has no personality left and most things she shares and says is either irritating, boring or insulting.

• Heart

garysgirl

I find it really weird and creepy that she keeps going on about leo having a girlfriend. Ffs just let your kid be a kid you bellend.

oh and thank god you have turkey dinosaurs for dinner, must be at least 24 hrs since you fed your kids beige food!
I did chuckle when she posted that picture of Leo and Clint off to deliver a letter to his girlfriend! I wanted to ask if it was Leo or Clint’s girlfriend 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Thinkevilthoughts

Who the fuck films themself doing a test.

She is the fakest person I have ever come across. ‘Oh god oh god’

Even fake tears