Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ILIKEME

So now we know what goes on between the hours of 6 and 9 in the morning. I now want to know what goes on between 3 and 6 in the morning. On 2nd thoughts - forget it.

my friend is local…..she heard through the grapevine something was happening with his company and I think she assumed he was wrapping his business up. Apparently it’s to do with insolvency and his company? Haven’t got a clue what that means so not sure if he is shutting his company or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ to be honest Ellie puts so much information out there that it probably wouldn’t be difficult to find his company details online but I’m just going off what my friend mentioned.
Interesting. I know his company and haven't heard anything. Seeing a friend later this week who is closer to them. I'll ask about!

viewtube

VIP Member
Lol at her saying she stopped her business because she couldn't juggle it instead of acknowledging it was a failure.
Or she was too lazy to make the post office trips to post out deliveries. At the old house and before she had Cooper,every week,she would show the 2 or 3 visits a week to send out dozens of orders.

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Since when does she have 4 toilets ? Downstairs, family bathroom and her en-suite? Where’s the 4th?

Not that I really care but it’s a weird thing to lie about.

Lillylola

When we’re her and Lucy friends? Don’t remember seeing them involved with each other. Are they still mates?
I’ve followed Lucy for years and have never seen then hang out 🤔 I know she’s desperate to be friends with her that’s obvious and they have mutual friends but I’ve never seen them hang out

Teatime12

Everything she does involves decantering. Can see she has deleted her highlight of how to make a curry using a slow cooker. Which was literally her decantering a jar of curry into the slow cooker.
Can anyone remember when she used to go on playdates with Lucy Jessica?
probably shared her recipe book then because Lucy’s cooking is very similar!!

Sallydally

VIP Member
There was someone else local who mentioned that Clint was leaving his job? Or ending his business? Did we find out more about that?
my friend is local…..she heard through the grapevine something was happening with his company and I think she assumed he was wrapping his business up. Apparently it’s to do with insolvency and his company? Haven’t got a clue what that means so not sure if he is shutting his company or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ to be honest Ellie puts so much information out there that it probably wouldn’t be difficult to find his company details online but I’m just going off what my friend mentioned.

MrsHeather

I’ve deleted my Instagram

I’ve deleted my Instagram now but it was along the lines of “so sad, I was thinking about you in the shower this morning while I checked my tattas” - No sending love to her family or friends, or a nod for the awareness she’s spread
Oh wow 😯

garysgirl

Her Robotic hoover cleans as good as she does 😂🫣🤭 what a lazy sod she is and thinks that’s content we’d all be interested in 🤣🤣🙂

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
They went on some playdates together I think. I couldnt find anything about it but I'm sure they had some playdates pre pandemic.

viewtube

VIP Member
On her post yesterday about having a rough evenjng and wanting her bed and Cooper being an unsettled spectator at football practice(no wonder must have been freezing)yet still bathed serumed and eating cereal in bed,ALONE , by 8pm,just how neurotic is she? To be in bed so early and her kids settled on a Friday is a luxury,but as always,Clint is noticeably absent. Must be horrible living such a dull life just so you can sit at home watching Netflix and not have to teach,im sure she only worked 2 days.