Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
knew it was bolognaise 🤣🤣 why add chopped tomatoes and then a jar sauce!? Just season your bloody sauce and you’ll be good to go!

She really needs to stop giving them so much shitty sugary stuff 😩 dont get me wrong my kids have chocolate today, probably everyday but thats after they have had a day of eating food and fruits and veg.
That ‘bolognaise’ turned my stomach, not a single seasoning in sight!

• Sick
Reactions: 1

viewtube

VIP Member
I was scrolling through Ellies stories earlier and her last one was about having a 'play pool date' at a school friends house. I was going to come here and comment that she clearly reads here because that said play date was actually Leo's 'girlfriends' house!! I know because I know that family. Interesting that she worded it like that after it being mentioned here and interestingly she has deleted the story!
Maybe the little girls family have also said something

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I meant privileged in the sense that she obviously was in a position to not have to work and could pursue her hobby as a ‘career’

im also all for women being SAHM, i was one until a year ago but i actually ‘mummed’- i was cooking fresh meals 5-6 times a week and taking my kids out, generally what most SAHM do and making the most of that time with them rather then throw them at family so i can sit and watch tv and film myself cleaning lol

she acts like she is so hard done by but like you said she has constant help from her parents and in laws and when they kids are home they are glued to their ipad.

for her to say she has mum guilt is a slap in the face to those who do generally struggle in their day to life with parenting and real life.

even with all the hard parts i would never want her boring sad life for a second.
Yes I agree, she’s very very lucky that she has the time and support of her boyfriend to stay at home. She should be out with the boys, doing fun activities with them, cooking fresh food for them & instead she’s wasting it. Really sad to watch.

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
Her latest vlog, she feeds her family utter crap!

Ffs you don’t need sugar filled jar of lasagne sauce, a tin of chopped to tomato with a bit of seasoning will be just as easy.

all beige food, barely ever see any veg in their meals.

all the snacks and treats 🤦🏽‍♀️

Really annoys me seeing all the SAHM mumfluencers make no effort to feed their kids properly when they have all the time in the world!
She hasnt got a clue how to cook. Even the air fryer pasta bake she did looked horrible just thrown in like slop. Social media for so called influencers is about easy money minimal work,while pretending to constantly busy not to busy to watch netflix during the day and leave Cooper being baby sat by the other tv or tablet.

Iggyboo

Ellie is 33 or about to turn 33 this summer. Clint is about 3/4 years older. She’s definitely not been ‘exclusive’ with him since then. 100%!!

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
So she buys some weird shit thing to pump milk??! Why??! Says it’s the best hack ever, Then people ask her how to clean it and she doesn’t know? So basically it’s just turned up so you have no idea if it’s good or not??!

• Haha

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
What is it with influencers and the word cosy😂 she describes her fabric softener as cosy and her fragrance pod thing for the toilet as cosy😂 someone please tell me what cosy smells like 🤣

• Haha

Missy C

This! I get migraines and im literally bed bound in the dark as movement or light actually makes me sick!

bit like when people have a cold and say they have flu!
OMG yes the flu!! I always have to call it out. People don't get a bloody flu vaccination to prevent a runny nose!!

Pinkii

VIP Member
knew it was bolognaise 🤣🤣 why add chopped tomatoes and then a jar sauce!? Just season your bloody sauce and you’ll be good to go!

She really needs to stop giving them so much shitty sugary stuff 😩 dont get me wrong my kids have chocolate today, probably everyday but thats after they have had a day of eating food and fruits and veg.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I’m sorry but her subscribers numbers v’s views are just not making sense! Can you buy subscribers?

Yep! That’s how she has gained so many followers in little time.

She needed the high follower number to gain those #Ads
---
She managed to make a swift recovery to go out with one child!

Last edited:

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she has been chosen to promote graco car seats, especially a rear facing one when she has had cooper forward facing for a long Time.

I’m sure she also says when describing the rear facing one that it requires children to be rear facing until 175cm tall when I think it’s actually 105😂😳

sunsunrainbow

Not sure if been mentioned but an ad come up on Facebook of her using the Smol products. Kitchen sprays and putting the pods in the smol tins. I thought what a sell out! Never seen you use any of those products. And she always buy branded washing and dishwasher tabs and put them in glass jars.

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
eww. That’s a hard no. Clothing. Bedding. Towels. Separate 🙅🏼‍♀️ not only cause it’s gross but because they need to be washed on different temperatures, no? even partners tradie work clothes get washed on their own.
To be fair I don't really separate. I do towels separately if I have enough to warrant it (which there usually is) but otherwise everything goes in together. I wash everything at 40 (unless there's a sick bug in the house or something). Sorry, I must be a grot bag :ROFLMAO:

Has anyone got pictures of the wall? I'm fairly new to following her and keep trying to glimpse it in the stories to see what's so bad about it