Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ILIKEME

Yesterday on Facebook I came across this short video of a lady filling up Smol laundry detergent tins and one of their bottles. Nothing wrong with that but I thought she looked familiar and my suspicions were confirmed when someone asked Smol if it was Ellie Polly. Apparently so but when I've seen her vlogs I rarely see her using their products let alone mention Smol. Even in a vlog she put out about what her favorite cleaning products are there's nothing by Smol so either she's working for them or she's after a paid promotion.

garysgirl

Wait until the cat gets fleas 😀 let’s see what she thinks then!! Hilarious when Leo said “did he steal it or something”

viewtube

VIP Member
She has posted on stories,Cooper eating his evening meal, sorry she should be embarrassed to post what she fed that child. Claims to be so busy with work. Also Cooper has the same habit as Leo,watching a tablet while eating so she can video and take pictures rather than interacting with her kids. She really is very lazy when it comes to the boys.

Attachments

Pinkii

VIP Member
Not a single meal being cooked from scratch for those poor kids. Even if they don’t eat vegetables you should at least serve it and they might be tempted to try it.

she survives in chinese takeaways anyways so wonder she doesn’t care about her kids nutrition.

I’m all for convince food as we all do it, but EVERY day? Nah sorry. That’s just lazy.

she probably things its cooking from
Scratch when she adds a jar of sauce to her meat 🙄

Thinkevilthoughts

Her kid also still naps for 2 hours a day. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is having a child that takes a reliable long nap and then is happy to sit on their own for so much.

If I try to do much as unload the dishwasher then my toddler has basically blown up a room and I have to clean up an even bigger mess. She’s clueless.
Yeah I wouldn’t be able to do this. Mine follows me or wants me to play with him. Because I’m his best friend. He did take long naps though where I would get stuff done but it would all end up a mess again of course :)

garysgirl

Maybe he’s been sent out to do more drawings of horror movie characters for his 6 year old??
That’s what made me laugh! Reckons he’s not watched them but just has an obsession with them 🤷‍♀️ how can he be obsessed with something he hasn’t got a clue about!! Does she think we are stupid?!

Pinkii

VIP Member
Haven’t watched it yet but I see we’re in for a treat of another family food shop🤣 wonder what shit the kids are being fed this week
I haven’t watched it yet either but will guess

her disgusting chorizo bolognaise that she makes every other day with her jar of sauce thats full of sugar
Turkey dinosaurs and other beige food