Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ILIKEME

Anyone seen Ellie's latest vlog ? Can you believe it I fell asleep half way through watching it. Am I surprised ? - no not at all.

There was someone else local who mentioned that Clint was leaving his job? Or ending his business? Did we find out more about that?

viewtube

VIP Member
Unless your partner is exactly like Clint then you are settling 😅
To me that sounds like she feels she has only settled for Clint because he will work away for 2 weeks travel, come home and play with the kids. If I were Clint, I'd be pissed off, she clearly thinks she's better than him, stuck up bitch

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I haven’t seen anything of hers for ages but tonight one of her posts popped up on my Instagram feed so I looked at her page. I watched her kitchen deep clean video/reel and omg I couldn’t get over how many negative comments had been posted. She really doesn’t seem like she’s liked very much at all

How old is he? I did wonder the same but couldn’t remember coopers age? I seen she did a promo for the car seat and he was rear facing but obvs only for the ad!
Cooper is 18 months old I think. Was born in April so yeah 18 months old.

Can we talk about the baby forward facing?! Absolutely shocking
I'm not surprised in the slightest. I know a couple of her friends put their child forward facing early on.

garysgirl

Look at that massive round hard lolly she’s letting him have 😳
Made me feel sick watching it as my son choked when the end of his lolly came off the stick years ago!! He was about 6 at the time. No way would I let a child that young have one 🤦‍♀️ also left Leo in the other part of the pool yesterday on his own! Whilst she got a photo of happy Clint & Cooper!