Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teatime12

Cleaning addict 🤣🤣🤣 I enjoy cleaning videos but I can’t watch hers! She doesn’t do anything properly she just tickles it and misses loads. She does everything bottom to top aswell. Cleaning addict my arse.
also always uses the wrong products! Remember when she cleaned her bathroom sink with polish? She ‘cleans’ her kitchen sink with her dishmatic used to wash up.. where is the bleach or actual disinfectant? You’re rubbing a sponge that is used on dirty food plates, across a dirty sink, then using it again later to wash your cups. Gross

viewtube

VIP Member
Shes palmed Leo off onto a friend do she can get work done,once Cooper was awskr dhe had to stop her work. Usually Cooper is left infront of the tv, wonder if his head injury was due to her lazy parenting,leaving him to entertain himself while she does her own thing. Poor Leo has always been farmed out to anyone who'd take him, even before she had Cooper

viewtube

VIP Member
Funny she says she loves her kids more than life itself yet always seems to moan when she has to parent and things aren't revolving around her. I don't think shes just lazy,I really think she hates not being centre of attention when the kids are around. Shes only happy when out with the girls or focusing on herself

Attachments

viewtube

VIP Member
Dissolving the chin fat to then have shit food and takeaways everyday.

Thats where your chin fat has come
From!
Its lazy,just like everything else about her. Why eat healthy if you can guzzle endless pepsi max,eat copious amounts of sugar and fat and just get the fat dissolved.

Thinkevilthoughts

I’m crying laughing that she added get diesel to her to do list & thinks it’s productive that she’s managed to tick it off 🤣 I literally hate getting petrol, especially if I have to stop on my way home from work after an 8 hour day 🙃 she doesn’t know she’s born!
It’s not exactly a to do list item is it 🤣 just pop in on your way to wherever you’re going and fill
Up quickly!

viewtube

VIP Member
Christ what is she wearing in her latest grid post? Massive baggy jumpers and skirt?
Is she up the duff again?
She goes from one extreme to another,either huge shapeless almost masculine looking clothes to her boobs hanging out. I really dont think she has a great deal of confidence

viewtube

VIP Member
The reason why cleaning is a full time job for these numpties is because they do everything SOOO slowly for the ‘aesthetics’ 🙄

just watch at how slowly she takes the bin bag out or unscrews the ring doorbell.
I suppose she doesnt have to work 2 days a week anymore,so needs something to fill her time. Not like she does much with the kids,thats left to the tv,her parents, Leos school friends parents or Clint if hes actually at home. Whst a dull existence she has