Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iggyboo

I always hate these ‘what can I get for £x’ ad posts. Not being funny most people already have a bag of chips etc in the freezer, so you don’t have to specifically spend that part of the ‘budget‘ on that and If could be put toward making it a better meal overall

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
Sorry this is a bit unrelated but I was just wondering if there are threads for Sophie Lou taylor and Hayley Emma? Have seen them both mention ellie before but not sure what the criteria is for a thread? They’re maybe too small of influencers

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
Is her actual last name Polly? I’ve noticed she’s gotten two leather bags gifted to her recently and had them engraved with the initials EP? I presumed polly was a nickname or middle name but wondering now if that is her surname? I know she’s not got Clint’s surname as they’re engaged and not married?

Pinkii

VIP Member
The fact that she has to plan activities for every single day is crazy. God forbid she spends anytime alone with them at home. She wouldnt be able to cope

Stanley08

there’s such a reoccurring theme to her ‘anxiety’ I’m sorry, but some people genuinely struggle and find it debilitating, with it being a big friction in relationships and homes but they are forced to go to work to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table, they have no choice but to get out of bed even though it’s hard. She’s praising herself because she went to soft play but only wanted to watch cartoons? She wants attention because she was called out for controversy around her scarf because she’s incapable of reading a room during an awful time where a brand is being considered for very distrubing things. Things that SHOULD concern her as a mother, but instead she ‘forgot.’ Same way she’s unable to see her privilege that she has just dumped her kids for the weekend, jetted off for abroad for a few days, come back and despite ‘anxiety’ she’s having a slow day at soft play. It’s not humbling to see her being ‘transparent’ and ‘normal’ it’s insulting that she can pretend to have these issues that rule peoples lives and moan while swimming in luxury and people message her saying thanks?! Absolute piss take. As for her keeping Malta a secret, I’m glad someone here spilled the beans, she’s saying it wasn’t a secret for a big reveal.. ok hun, so why did you have all the build up to a timed PREMIERE video on YouTube literally titled location reveal with a bloody timer. I would have so much more time and respect for her as a mother, influencer, someone trying to make a comfortable living for their family if she brought herself down a peg or two. She’s clearly not struggling financially, that’s fine, good for her, but she is able to be conscious of the majority of her audience, and also aware of the financial climate and give appropriate content to reflect that. I follow someone else on YouTube who is comfortable, probably quite wealthy to be fair, but she only donates used clothes and toys to charity and includes her child in the process, mentions things like buying a few toys at Christmas and putting money in to saving instead or experiences as other family buy presents and her child will have enough and can then enjoy what she has thoroughly, reuses and little things like uses up the bananas for a loaf of pancakes as they’re on the turn.. it’s just wholesome, it’s realistic living, it’s being conscious of the world and living within a means that you want to shape your child to appreciate rather than bragging and boasting just because you can. She is either getting cars/brands/designers/labels/her ring in every shot possible, or pretending like she’s ‘anxious over bills’ when it’s not genuine. If she doesn’t focus a bit more on who she wants to be on YouTube/instagram then I think she’s just going to be stagnant and have a lot of people who dislike her as this year goes on. No one can watch her clean her toilet any more times or sit in her dressing gown drinking her coffee in the morning, it’s boring. She has no personality left and most things she shares and says is either irritating, boring or insulting.
You've said it perfectly here!
Who is the person you were referring to? Would like to have a watch 😊

Summer2011

Chatty Member
Don’t get me wrong I love a black and white photo in a black frame but hers just look so bad. I dunno if there’s too many, if the frames need a white border, if it’s the pictures she’s using but they all look so so bad 🥹

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
This one doesn’t have a clue does she. And genuine question here but do preschools and primary schools not have a healthy lunch policy in the UK? In Ireland you can’t send sweets or crisps or chocolate or fizzy drinks or anything like that they are actually forbidden completely.
Do you mean the kinder hippo thing? My child’s school say no chocolate bars but chocolate biscuits etc are fine. So I think the hippo thing would be fine. I’m glad they don’t police what’s put in lunch boxes too much.

garysgirl

Wish someone would tell her to ditch that granny “apple catching knickers” costume off!! Sorry it’s awful!! Why anyone, not just her, would buy that is beyond me??

garysgirl

Is that their home address? Quite scary considering she’s rattling round in that big house on her own with 2 small children most of the time
Crazy isn’t it but the amount she posts on her socials it’s probably quite easy to work out where she is. I suppose he has to have a registered address somewhere for his business.

garysgirl

Do you mean the kinder hippo thing? My child’s school say no chocolate bars but chocolate biscuits etc are fine. So I think the hippo thing would be fine. I’m glad they don’t police what’s put in lunch boxes too much.
The school I worked in wouldn’t have allowed it. Only allowed water to drink too.