Ellie Polly #2 Orange Filter, Dirty Fingers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who suffered with hypremesis it really pisses me off how she posts eating McDonald’s. You don’t just “feel like you’re gona vom” you’re physically sick all day long and can’t even keep water down nevermind a mcdonalds!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Remember home with shan claimed she had HG and pvp as well when she just quite clearly didn’t. I’ve never had either but know people who have and they cannot just carry on with everyday life like these influencers do, if they were suffering that bad they couldn’t even pick up the camera. Self diagnoses at its best

Reactions: 4
This made me laugh,clearly lots of people question their 'relationship' and how genuine it is. She probably jumped his bones on valentines day after their cheapo dinner, hoping she'd fall pregnant. For someone eho likes to show off what she has, she's very tight fisted when it comes to food,unless its gifted
---
Remember home with shan claimed she had HG and pvp as well when she just quite clearly didn’t. I’ve never had either but know people who have and they cannot just carry on with everyday life like these influencers do, if they were suffering that bad they couldn’t even pick up the camera. Self diagnoses at its best
So many of these neurotic vloggers self diagnose it's an insult to those who have genuinely been diagnosed

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeh no need to share your relationship cause that’s ‘too private’ but happy to put my half naked children in the bath all over social media the web and show and shame them when they tit themselves 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
“There’s a debate going on under my reel” I can see one person who questioned how can you fall pregnant by accident??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“There’s a debate going on under my reel” I can see one person who questioned how can you fall pregnant by accident??
I was thinking the same, don’t see a debate at all, just someone asking unless contraception failed how can she be surprised if she had unprotected sex. I don’t even think it’s that personal considering she chooses to share her life with everyone as a “career”

Reactions: 5
She has said in her video that both boys were planned. Ummmm Cooper was not. Even a video on her channel saying surprise pregnancy. Another video of her shocked testing in her kitchen. Sound familiar…..

• Wow
I think she says he was a surprise because they took ages to conceive with Leo and it just happened with Cooper. It's all clickbait at the end of the day. I don't believe a word of it. She's trying to kid on she wasn't desperate for another baby or she needs a lesson in how babies are made. I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting another but I cba with all the drama. She maybe has bad nausea or sickness but the HG is just for the # too or she'd not be filming her scoffing a McDonald's.

I was thinking the same, don’t see a debate at all, just someone asking unless contraception failed how can she be surprised if she had unprotected sex. I don’t even think it’s that personal considering she chooses to share her life with everyone as a “career”
I have a suspicion Clint isn't as on board as she'd like ,so she's laying the foundation so she can justify not posting or restricting posts. She wouldn't want anyone to know if her relationship/homelife was anything but perfect,certainly wouldn't want anyone to know if Clint had little to no interest in her. Ive not seen any comments about fertility or their sex life. The other option is Little Princess Narcissist is reading here
---
I think she says he was a surprise because they took ages to conceive with Leo and it just happened with Cooper. It's all clickbait at the end of the day. I don't believe a word of it. She's trying to kid on she wasn't desperate for another baby or she needs a lesson in how babies are made. I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting another but I cba with all the drama. She maybe has bad nausea or sickness but the HG is just for the # too or she'd not be filming her scoffing a McDonald's.
I think she craves attention because she's so miserable in her relationship and at home,shes knows the only time anyone has interest in her is during pregnancy. Even with regular morning sickness I think she'd push HG,to gain sympathy and attention. Posting herself shoveling McDonald's into her mouth kind of confirms it may not be as severe as she wants everyone to believe. Once again it's an insult to ladies genuinely experiencing HG

Last edited:
10 weeks? She’s announced it really early hasn’t she. I mean I guess that’s fine there’s no rule against it. Just a bit weird to announce it so early so random people who you don’t know. But then I suppose if you’ve had a baby for content purposes you want to maximise that and start early 😇 get the freebies rolling in and all that. Seeing as Though she has No job.

Reactions: 3
10 weeks? She’s announced it really early hasn’t she. I mean I guess that’s fine there’s no rule against it. Just a bit weird to announce it so early so random people who you don’t know. But then I suppose if you’ve had a baby for content purposes you want to maximise that and start early 😇 get the freebies rolling in and all that. Seeing as Though she has No job.
Already posting the underwear bump shots for the perverts. Rebecca Lsmb did this,started popping up on pregnancy fetish sites and pages ,she acquired dome extremely odd male followers, once she and Steve were informed where her images were being posted,they weren't concerned, which led many of us to think they were submitting them for money. Ellie is as desperate and miserable as Rebecca so wouldn't surprise me if shes going down that route

Has to milk the content as much as she can, That’s what happens when you have a content baby

This was filmed a few weeks before she became really sick shes just 10 weeks. I have a feeling her absence or reduced posting is less to do with nausea and more to do with Clints reaction. This woman treats pregnancy as a disability. Every post of her eating is pure junk. She's not wanting to show her face, so possible tears because her plan has potentially backfired

Attachments

Why is she claiming she has HG? Why is it not just normal morning sickness? My sister in law had HG and she was in hospital non stop on drips and couldn’t even keep water down never mind food! She is unbearable 🙄 I don’t even know this women but I do question what Clint see’s in her & whether he has second hand embarrassment seeing her bullshit on Instagram
---
She’s sat there hashtagging pregnancy etc but she hasn’t hashtagged #hgpregnancy because she’s full of tit! I’m sorry each to their own but I would not be announcing my pregnancy to thousands of strangers and bought followers at 9 weeks at the riskiest time of possible baby loss

Last edited:
Why is she claiming she has HG? Why is it not just normal morning sickness? My sister in law had HG and she was in hospital non stop on drips and couldn’t even keep water down never mind food! She is unbearable 🙄 I don’t even know this women but I do question what Clint see’s in her & whether he has second hand embarrassment seeing her bullshit on Instagram
---
She’s sat there hashtagging pregnancy etc but she hasn’t hashtagged #hgpregnancy because she’s full of tit! I’m sorry each to their own but I would not be announcing my pregnancy to thousands of strangers and bought followers at 9 weeks at the riskiest time of possible baby loss
Totally agree with all of this. My friend had it with both of hers and was hospitalised! I had morning sickness which was horrendous but not HG or even close. If I was somebody that had HG I would be fuming. We know she didnt have it because we know she just chats bullshit. She really is unbearable. I always think when somebody doesn’t have friends (like Ellie) it’s because they are like this in real life. I call attention seeker and compulsive liar. No idea what Clint sees in her, other than the fact she picks up his pants.

Has anyone watched the oldest videos on her channel from when she first started YouTube 6 years ago. She looks and sounds like a totally different person. She mentioned going out to work 3 days a week and meal prepping for Leo. She seemed so lovely back then. I wonder if regrets giving up work, she looks miserable now

• Heart
Her claiming she has HG is really annoying.

I know someone who literally ended up in hospital because she couldnt even keep water down and this twit is stuffing her face wit mcd!

Even with my normal morning sickness I couldn’t stomach food like that the first trimester

Reactions: 1