Ellie Polly #2 Orange Filter, Dirty Fingers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the ‘tired and burnt out’ mum routines/days the new cosy clean with me

How can someone who does nothing be burnt out all the time considering she was bragging about her solo days now that both are at school full time

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Honestly surprised they were having sex? Clint never seems to be around.

Also she barely parents the two she has. Irresponsible to have another.

Reactions: 6
Any excuse to not do actual work. She has used mumming as an excuse to avoid actual work and both kids now being full time, clint would have expected her to actually work.

i’m not shocked tbh.

any money the wedding doesnt happen either

Reactions: 6
She’s mentioned another child a few times in the last few months, I’ve seen her comment on a few things.. yet acting like ‘wow it was such a surprise’.. I mean, it youre having unprotected sex with your partner it isn’t that big of a surprise is it?:rolleyes: Considering he’s barely home and you only have a few fertile days per month, I think she fully planned it but probably didn’t get the go ahead to officially try from Clint, that’s why it’s a ‘surprise.’

Reactions: 8
She’s mentioned another child a few times in the last few months, I’ve seen her comment on a few things.. yet acting like ‘wow it was such a surprise’.. I mean, it youre having unprotected sex with your partner it isn’t that big of a surprise is it?:rolleyes: Considering he’s barely home and you only have a few fertile days per month, I think she fully planned it but probably didn’t get the go ahead to officially try from Clint, that’s why it’s a ‘surprise.’
Don’t think he got much say last time either! As she hid in the cupboard when she announced it last time so he didn’t hear! Must’ve been his birthday the day they had sex 🤣🤣🤣 as like you’ve said barely home! Wouldn’t be surprised if he sent the sperm in the post as he was too busy working and she used the turkey baster 😂 as long as there’s no bloody video showing that 😂🤭🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Any excuse to not do actual work. She has used mumming as an excuse to avoid actual work and both kids now being full time, clint would have expected her to actually work.

i’m not shocked tbh.

any money the wedding doesnt happen either
I wonder if he was trying to back out,so this was her way of keeping him,shes turning into Rebecca Lamb. Ellie begrudges parenting the boys a 3rd child will be an excuse to palm them onto her parents
---
Interesting that Clint wasn't in the announcement post he does appear on her channel but not for such an important announcement. Shes all but a single parent and I agree with someones previous comment, I dont think the wedding will take place

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh god we’re going to be bombarded with pregnancy come clean with me’s now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Congratulations on your content. I mean, baby, Ellie :)
---
I wonder if he was trying to back out,so this was her way of keeping him,shes turning into Rebecca Lamb. Ellie begrudges parenting the boys a 3rd child will be an excuse to palm them onto her parents
---
Interesting that Clint wasn't in the announcement post he does appear on her channel but not for such an important announcement. Shes all but a single parent and I agree with someones previous comment, I dont think the wedding will take place
He probably doesn’t know 🤣 he’s like oh duck I thought I pulled out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She made a video early last year saying they had booked the wedding in Malta for 2024 and then nothing was mentioned since

Reactions: 3
she purposely didn’t post for like a week or so just so she could make out she needed an explanation. its not like being pregnant in week 12 is Any different than any other week before when she was posting. So bleeping cringe. And with a so called bump like that not like she just realised in the last week and got a scan within a week 🤦‍♀️ 🥱

Reactions: 2