Ellie Polly #2 Orange Filter, Dirty Fingers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprised at all. Everyone knows how fuming she is that “,coops” is a boy

Reactions: 4
I would love her to have a boy…. She will be pissed!
She is too neurotic and lazy to cope with 3 children. An unwell or unsettled child is an inconvenience to her, but no doubt mummy and daddy enablers will be their to parent her kids while she watches tv and pigs out on junk food. You can guarantee Clint will be like the invisible man as always,enjoying the single life away from home, sorry I meant to say working away from home

I feel it is a lot to ask people to take 3 kids off your hand. Even for a few hours.
I wonder if she will pivot back into more of a family focused account rather than being so focused on the cleaning 🤔

Cooper was apparently a surprise so not sure how she can be shocked again
The surprise was probably Clint being home long enough to get her pregnant. There's something very narcissistic and fake about Ellie. This is probably a content baby to hang onto her dull social media career,the problem is shes so lazy when it comes to creating interesting content even a new baby may not be enough

Reactions: 5
She doesn't seem very happy.
They had to postpone the wedding because she fell for Cooper. I don't think they will ever make it down the aisle.

Reactions: 3
She doesn't seem very happy.
They had to postpone the wedding because she fell for Cooper. I don't think they will ever make it down the aisle.
I wonder if it was being cancelled again,so getting pregnant was her way of clinging onto Clint
---
For someone supposedly in a stable relationship, why once again is her finding out shes pregnant so fraught and filmed for dramatic effect and again without Clint . Surely announcing is one thing but filming the pregnancy test is desperate. The excuses are already starting this time she may struggle with gifted baby items, because her content is non descript

Attachments

Last edited:
Why film your reaction to a pregnancy test? You just know it’s going to be so over dramatic & over the top.
I get people have unplanned pregnancies but plastering it all over the internet for the poor kid to see in the future isn’t right. Also I’m pretty sure after 2 kids you don’t accidentally fall pregnant 🙄

Reactions: 7
she’s only just started getting support for cooper with his speech delay, just began potty training despite her being home all day and her job is literally parenthood, I don’t see how a third is a good idea.. also, I think she will want to move. They’ve got a spare room but Clint sleeps in it, her dressing room she won’t give up, then her bedroom and the boys. Imagine needing a house bigger than a 5 bed, mental. She never seems to truly enjoy the kids, why have another? The boys will be at her parents, school and nursery constantly so it will be all pregnancy and newborn content now.

Who the duck films themself doing a test.

She is the fakest person I have ever come across. ‘Oh god oh god’

Even fake tears

Reactions: 9
Just had a thought.. is this a ‘nisa ad baby’ :ROFLMAO: surely she would have got pregnant 3 months ago to announce so around 20th feb, give or take a few days.. given how he’s never around, it would have been when he come home for a couple of days over Valentine’s Day and she done that advert for Nisa where they had that tit steak with oven chips and cheap wine. I remember so many people saying how it wasn’t a good ‘bargain’ at all so it stuck in my head. Maybe she can incorporate Nisa in to the name ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really grinds my gears when every other wannabe influencer gets HG in their pregnancies! Honestly it only affects 1-3% of pregnancies yet all these twats seem to jump on the bandwagon!
I know it varies person to person but I had in both my pregnancies- both to point I was hospitalised, my throat was ripped from being sick so much that I vomited blood & actually now if I have a sick bug it instantly damages my throat. There’s no way on this earth I’d accidentally fall pregnant (the thought scares me) & everyone I’ve spoken that genuinely suffers says the same. But yes this twit is sat happily munching a McDonald’s breakfast 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Really grinds my gears when every other wannabe influencer gets HG in their pregnancies! Honestly it only affects 1-3% of pregnancies yet all these twats seem to jump on the bandwagon!
I know it varies person to person but I had in both my pregnancies- both to point I was hospitalised, my throat was ripped from being sick so much that I vomited blood & actually now if I have a sick bug it instantly damages my throat. There’s no way on this earth I’d accidentally fall pregnant (the thought scares me) & everyone I’ve spoken that genuinely suffers says the same. But yes this twit is sat happily munching a McDonald’s breakfast 🙄
This is probably last ditch attempt to keep Clint,the wedding has hardly been mentioned. Maybe he's suggested she goes back to work part time now Cooper's at nursey, we all know shes bone idol and neurotic so ANOTHER pregancy guarantees her another couple of years sat on her arse watching tv eating crap and palming the kids off onto anyone who'll have them. Her social media career is mind numbing compared to how it was back in the old house,when she was working and only had Leo,she's permanently misersble. Shes already started trying to justify the crap she eats when its just her normal diet, sat in the car troughing McDonald's, no doubt be too nauseating to cook for the boys. She really is a lazy slob. Maybe a healthier diet would alleviate some of the problems she has which result in her regularly struggling to parent
Screenshot_20240522_121655_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can see all the videos now.

‘Cleaning the house with a toddler whilst pregnant with HV’

‘Cooking dinner whilst pregnant with HV with a toddler and son’

‘Putting on trousers whilst pregnant with a toddler and HV’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can see all the videos now.

‘Cleaning the house with a toddler whilst pregnant with HV’

‘Cooking dinner whilst pregnant with HV with a toddler and son’