Ellie Polly #2 Orange Filter, Dirty Fingers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing this lazy cow has a good day when it's time to go out and stuff her face, maybe her bad days just happen to be whenever she has to parent or do any kind of work in the house. Shes a disgrace,she definitely wouldn't be stuffing her face in restaurants and fast food drive throughs

Attachments

Reactions: 4
she’s sooooo cringe
all she does is eat (every 30 minutes to be exact)
ps what ever happened to the promised about the under chin fat removal procedure? i no longer watch (just the occasional hate watch) so it is possible i missed it.

Reactions: 2
So it begins! Favourite child
She truly is vile,how does she think the boys would feel? This neurotic lazy oaf is getting more like Rebecca Lamb every day,her life is equally dull and her treatment of her children is equally lazy. These cretinous women who monetise their children/families/lives really have very little of value to offer,they can't even bother to parent or feed their kids properly. I look forward to the day,the social media bubble bursts and these useless individuals have to re enter the real world, real jobs,paying for everything instead of begging for freebies and actually parenting their kids

Reactions: 6
She barely has a bump bigger than bloat and I’ve seen 2 videos from her today cradling it in them. Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She barely has a bump bigger than bloat and I’ve seen 2 videos from her today cradling it in them. Give me strength
I noticed that too as she forgot she hadn’t pushed her stomach out to start with in the one by the tacky plastic plants around the hot tub. Next shot she had it pushed out 😂🤦‍♀️😂

How far along is she? I know they say you show quicker with your second but surely not that quick?
I'm 12 weeks with my third and there's no sign I'm pregnant, started showing at 18 weeks with my second. But then again, I'm not trying to make money off my unborn child so I'm not trying to look pregnant 🤣
Also, who let's their children watch movies at bedtime? Are those poor kids ever not watching TV?

Reactions: 1
How is she only 13 weeks. This is going to be the longest pregnancy ever
The way people are letting her know what helped them and she’s like yea that helped in the earlier days 🥴 girl you are 13 weeks! This is when it was at its worst for me! Nausea 24/7 until 22 weeks. Her’s looks like it’s done and dusted at 13weeks! I would love to know what her circle of friends think of her when they see her narcissistic posts

• Heart
You just know she doesn’t do half the stuff she says in the morning? Set up toys? Ssshhh we know they just sit glued to the TV or IPad

Reactions: 3
You just know she doesn’t do half the stuff she says in the morning? Set up toys? Ssshhh we know they just sit glued to the TV or IPad
Is Cooper at nursey 5 days now? He doesnt appear to be home as much during the day,giving her the opportunity to sit in a Macdonalds drive through stuffing her face or sitting in a restaurant

Reactions: 2
can you really drink pepsi max at 7am with morning sickness....??!!
I can confirm I cannot. And as an admitted Diet Coke addict, it’s a hard sacrifice 🤣 thr thought of it 🤢 but then I guess everyone is different with their aversions.
I honestly think she’s talking total bullshit. Who with (imaginary) HG can even get out of bed never mind film and edit? She’s the same when she pretends she has a cold. Most mums just get on with it, not Ellie!!!
She will never make it big as an influencer because she’s too fake. People like real life tit and real vlogs of what mums like them (me included) are getting up to Day to day. She just stages clips and puts them together in a montage. But then I guess that’s because she has nothing to show; because she doesn’t do anything. Everything is just grey and boring!

Morning sickness ? Breakfast isn't just pepsi,but a huge bowl of coco pops. Shes an absolute disgrace anything not to parent or do the basics in the house. Im not even pregnant and her sugar and fat heavy diet makes me feel physically ill.

What was her excuse for drinking so much Pepsi before she was pregnant, and how much is she drinking that she has to get the caffeine free version?

This may just be me,but personally I think this highlights her narcissism, why on 'Mummy' and not 'Mummy,Daddy and Cooper'. She doesnt behave like a woman who's engaged to be married but very much a single mum doing everything on her own,obviously we know she's incapable of doing even the basics on her own. Loved the cleaning hack' when you're running on zero',spray flash surface cleaner and wipe, however would we cope without her cleaning genius and expertise? Lazy, patronising cow

Attachments