Ellie Polly #2 Orange Filter, Dirty Fingers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never known anyone so full of tit. How she could say with a straight face she was suffering with HG is beyond me

Reactions: 1
Never known anyone so full of tit. How she could say with a straight face she was suffering with HG is beyond me
Shes neurotic,lazy and starved of attention at home. Ellie comes across as someone with munchhaussen syndrome, I say this from a professional stand point and experience with previous patients.She's only happy away from the kids or looking for attention online for one ailment or another, she then contradicts her 'diagnosis ' by openly showing herself stuffing her face on a daily basis with take aways,restaurant food and junk. She is very unhappy, with a man who appears completely indifferent to her ,pregnant with baby number 3 when she doesn't hide her annoyance with Leo and Cooper and having to parent them,she treats them as an inconvenience

Reactions: 3
Jesus wept “how my power hours have changed”. How have they changed exactly? You have to just incorporate a big unnatural sigh to show that you are pregnant? 🫠

Reactions: 2
She’s going to feel wretched altogether if she doesn’t stop eating all that shite god almighty it’s so bad for you. And before anyone comes for me - yes, everything in moderation and I do love an occasional chippy or fizzy drink but this is just ridiculous. Her diet basically consists of white carbs, sugar and processed shite. And if it’s that bad for her what is she feeding those kids 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This woman really isn't fooling anyone with her fake nausea and pretending to actually parent her kids. The only time she's ever ill, is when the kids are at home,always miraculously recovers when they're in school and nursery. How sad it must be for so many kids with vlogger parents, its clear lots of the women get pregnant to keep men who usually seem uninterested in them,they have kids for content or as an excuse not to actually work because godforbid a parent worked,ran a home and parented their kids. Social media seems to attract lazy ,crap parents like Ellie and Rebecca Lamb(Hobson)

Attachments

Binge watching reality tv and stuffing your face with chinese every childfree day you have IS FOR YOU Ellie!

She is describing literally every mother to young kids, she is fortunate enough that she has the time to ‘get cake’ whereas most normal mums have to work and juggle everything alongside no alone time

Jeez just seen the start of the power hour video. Fabric softener in the drum? Wth it goes in the drawer and she’s ‘inFluENciNg’ people?! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3