Ellie Polly #2 Orange Filter, Dirty Fingers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clint looks like he is going to pass out! I think if it was a boy she wouldn’t have shared the gender. Be the next Rebecca Hobson who only cares abit her girls and not her boys
Definitely agree about Rebecca, although her daughter isnt particularly well looked after. I think the novelty will wear off quickly with Ellie because she's lazy

Reactions: 4
the morning sickness video - never seen such a fuss… i’m embarrassed for her, what a princess

Reactions: 3
the morning sickness video - never seen such a fuss… i’m embarrassed for her, what a princess
So many of her posts have been her eating Macdonalds,pizza,sweets biscuits etc,shes a liar and shes bone idol. Just another very unhappy vlogger with a failing channel having a content baby with a man who looks like he can barely stand being anywhere near her. I hope her parents are ready to take on baby number 3,because shes already started with the excuses for doing nothing, it will only get worse.Clints never around,Ellie cant parent never mind lone parent three kids.

So many of her posts have been her eating Macdonalds,pizza,sweets biscuits etc,shes a liar and shes bone idol. Just another very unhappy vlogger with a failing channel having a content baby with a man who looks like he can barely stand being anywhere near her. I hope her parents are ready to take on baby number 3,because shes already started with the excuses for doing nothing, it will only get worse.Clints never around,Ellie cant parent never mind lone parent three kids.
she very much gives the vibe of a lazy person who will use any excuse to do absolutely nothing and watch TV and eat
video summary:
oh i feel so nauseous the kitchen makes me nauseous let me just eat biscuits and toast cos i have to and ohh i feel so nauseated i need to lie down and have a nap and watch netlfix and eat some toast and oh my god it’s taking everything i have to have a shower this too shall pass how will i ever make it through this
oh wait i have a work call let me just hop on there and tell them how unwell i am and eat some biscuits and toast and oh my god my family and friends are RALLYING around me cos i’m so nauseous bring me some more bread peasants i need to eat toast
now i reluctantly have to go and get the kids i already have from school but im so nauseous and i hate my kids but have chosen to have a 3rd crotch goblin and i feel
nauseous but oh well where’s the toast

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg she’s growing out of her clothes already and she’s not even 12 weeks 😂 I bet her friends laugh at her when they see stuff like this 🥴

• Haha
I’m really surprised she hasn’t postponed the wedding until next year. Why would you want to be 7 months pregnant getting married when you can move it one more year and have your daughter at your wedding which would make it extra special! Now I’m thinking was Clint getting cold feet hence why this pregnancy was planned by her not him to tie him down even more? So she’s carrying on with the wedding because she knows he was getting cold feet to seal the deal so going forward she’ll be entitled more than what she has? Or am I looking to much into this 🤣🕵️‍♀️👀

I’m really surprised she hasn’t postponed the wedding until next year. Why would you want to be 7 months pregnant getting married when you can move it one more year and have your daughter at your wedding which would make it extra special! Now I’m thinking was Clint getting cold feet hence why this pregnancy was planned by her not him to tie him down even more? So she’s carrying on with the wedding because she knows he was getting cold feet to seal the deal so going forward she’ll be entitled more than what she has? Or am I looking to much into this 🤣🕵️‍♀️👀
She didn’t mention the wedding for ages! I’m with you on your theory 😀

Reactions: 2
This is the reason I dislike pregnancy content so much,so many of these dam vloggers treat pregnancy like an illness,usually the one who need content babies and have disengaged partners. Im my 30 plus years as a nurse I've never seen anyone with nausea,whether pregnancy related or not eating chocolate. Ginger is usually a good one but chocolate of any kind is ridiculous. Ive not seen her eat anything remotely healthy or nutritious, but lots of junk including Macdonalds and pizza.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh but she’s diagnosed herself with HG you know! I know a few people who had HG and trust me they did not eat and could not eat or even keep water down!

Her hair looks like bloody rats tails! It don’t look healthy at all 🥴 she needs a good cut ✂

Reactions: 6
Oh but she’s diagnosed herself with HG you know! I know a few people who had HG and trust me they did not eat and could not eat or even keep water down!

Her hair looks like bloody rats tails! It don’t look healthy at all 🥴 she needs a good cut ✂
When she was brushing her hair on the train,I felt nauseous ,no one wants to sit on a seat covered with her ratty hair ,she always looks so scruffy,nothing to do with pregnancy

When she was brushing her hair on the train,I felt nauseous ,no one wants to sit on a seat covered with her ratty hair ,she always looks so scruffy,nothing to do with pregnancy
I thought she could’ve made abit more of an effort for an event, especially seeing afterwards everyone else dressed nice. Don’t know how she gets invited to these things

This is the reason I dislike pregnancy content so much,so many of these dam vloggers treat pregnancy like an illness,usually the one who need content babies and have disengaged partners. Im my 30 plus years as a nurse I've never seen anyone with nausea,whether pregnancy related or not eating chocolate. Ginger is usually a good one but chocolate of any kind is ridiculous. Ive not seen her eat anything remotely healthy or nutritious, but lots of junk including Macdonalds and pizza.
I agree. I mentioned further up that I was suffering from morning sickness. (The normal kind, not HG or pretend HG) I honest can’t think of ANYTHING worse than a chocolate biscuit 🤢🤢 the thought makes me urge. Ice cold water and anything bland like nuts. Plus, wouldn’t catch me on a train to London for an influencer event that was optional… how ever would she manage if she had to work an actual job like the rest of us? Trying not to urge during a zoom meeting.

It would appear shes now only nauseous in the evening, of course when the kids are home from nursery and school, when it was half term it lasted all day. The only pathetic content she's regurgitating is for Ads or with links. Quite clearly shes been using Hairburst for months as she previously advertised them.Her hair has looked an absolute mess for the last 6 months,so in usual dishonest manner her hair is up,whereas recently she's had it down,showing just how bad it is. These companies are as crap as the so called influencers,if they had truly researched her they wouldn't use her to advertise,her hair is a negative Ad for their products

Reactions: 2
Christ those first trimester toe nails though!

Clint getting a new tattoo to make up for the fact he’s got a prostitute whilst he was away on his stag I expect 👍🏽

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't understand her filming these videos showing how pathetic she's being whilst pregnant. This isn't her job, it's her hobby! Why embarrass herself?! (Those people with actual morning sickness and HG would know that it isn't "convenient sickness" to get out of house work/ parenting like she makes out!!)

• Heart
I don't understand her filming these videos showing how pathetic she's being whilst pregnant. This isn't her job, it's her hobby! Why embarrass herself?! (Those people with actual morning sickness and HG would know that it isn't "convenient sickness" to get out of house work/ parenting like she makes out!!)
It’s how she films everything now with the quote ‘with HG’ but then sits down to eat a McDonald’s breakfast then lie on the sofa all day. There’s a massive difference between morning sickness and HG. I used to really like her but she drives me mad now

Her advice is so bad…. I had HG for 9 months straight… only stopped when little one was born. I couldn’t brush my teeth or lift my head for 99% and on days where I could eat a full meal was not what I needed little and often is always best

• Sad