Ellie Polly #2 Orange Filter, Dirty Fingers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get used to it,I bet Clint will be 'working away ' even more than usual and certainly once baby arrives. Why would anyone who openly struggles to do the bare minimum for her kids think any of us believe Clint is happy and her parents aren't probably dreading another 3/4years of her laziness.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
No gender reveal video as Clint’s worse nightmare equates to he’s not happy no doubt! He’s been in none of her pregnancy posts recently and has obviously used an old photo with him in if she’s home alone AGAIN! Imagine tricking your partner by getting pregnant again.

Reactions: 5
Her advice of “never let your stomach get empty” prettt much proves she doesn’t have hg!

Reactions: 8
She's 11weeks and having gender bloods done why not wait until later in the pregnancy for the scan? She was disappointed that Cooper wasn't a girl, having the gender bloods done at this point makes me question how she'll react if it's another boy

Reactions: 2
Watch out Friday when she finds out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ had to laugh when the woman said I didn’t realise you were an influencer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Not sure what she influences.
She influences me to actually spend time with my child instead of plonking them in front of their tablets to ensure they know I do actually like them and they aren’t burden.

Im also influenced by her to cook as much fresh food as possible for my kids- and Ellie FYI- this doesnt mean frying off some meat and adding a sugar filled jar of sauce 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HG has cleared up for some Frankie & Benny's 🤣
This is what I don’t get- I thought HG was hospital-stays, debilitating, bed-ridden, being put on a drip- she doesn’t even seem to have standard morning sickness if she’s able to quite happily go eat food at a restaurant… surely that would be most people with morning sickness’ worst nightmare?

Reactions: 6
Yeah so I’ve got regular morning sickness at the moment. I’d rather die than sit in Frankie and bennys 🤣 walking around Tesco makes me wanna puke

Yeah so I’ve got regular morning sickness at the moment. I’d rather die than sit in Frankie and bennys 🤣 walking around Tesco makes me wanna puke
Exactly, surely sitting in a restaurant full of different food smells and loads of people would be your worst nightmare- you’d be worrying about vomiting at the table in front of everyone surely?!

Reactions: 4
F#ck me she’s going to be unbearable!

She’s going to be smug AF! But just seeing Clint’s face says it all for me 😬 He is not into her at all!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
His reaction says it all. Most dads are ecstatic to know they’ve got a daughter on the way! Feel sorry for the poor baby, another insta prop for her to milk the death out of! Another one to colour co ordinate with the rest of the family 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Those poor boys, they already get very little attention it's about to get 10 times worse

Reactions: 4
Clint looks like he is going to pass out! I think if it was a boy she wouldn’t have shared the gender. Be the next Rebecca Hobson who only cares abit her girls and not her boys

• Heart
Reactions: 8