Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

corkspill

VIP Member
Her sister recording herself pouting as she’s driving, are they really that stupid or just ignorant
No regard for road safety. I’m so fed up seeing influencers do this. Twins and me was the same at the weekend, on her phone recording a car in front going ‘too slow’. Absolutely no regard for anyone else and at a time where there has been an unbelievable amount of deaths on Irish roads.
---
It’s also funny timing that Ellie is now single and Conor is as well…

Reactions: 16

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I agree and we only see snippets. But she needs to try do something about it,partying and running away won’t fix it, either will drinking or ❄ shes not a teen or early 20’s anymore. She’s a woman.
I have always rooted for her in the past, was with an absolute prick when I was younger and could see similar traits with CR in hindsight. But I did the work and things can change.
I feel for most Huns not having a proper ‘routine’ to get up and out is a big issue. Anyway I wish her well, she won’t be happy until she can heal and love herself first.

Dublin18

Chatty Member
I noticed that she said in last weeks podcast “if I’m still single when I’m thirty....”; so I agree that it seems like her, and whichever one of the Whelan’s she was getting cozy with, is over.
I think she comes across as quite lost at the moment. EK sunglasses never made a comeback and she hasn’t done any big collabs recently.

ashk7

Ellie acting like she was burned out doing it. Apart from that podcast, what did she actually do? Absolutely nothing. Her content is trying on penneys clothes and doing a makeup GRWM once every blue moon. Girls just a lazy B tbh

ragingbull

Ellie was constantly bringing up stuff on the podcast by herself but refusing to give details. Such as a new tattoo she got of a word, but she is not gonna say what it is. She has news about what’s been going on in the last 2 weeks but doesn’t want to say too much yet. Constantly hinting about the new fella on the scene but not saying anything of substance. Why does she think people want to listen to that shite?

monepierce

Why what happened with inglot ?
about 5 years ago a girl who used to work for them talked about her experience working for them and it was all negative (terrible pay, zero hour contracts for all staff members, no holidays and sick leave, bullying etc.), and she got loads of messages from people who were still working for or used to work for Inglot telling their experiences. the brand completely derailed in Ireland afterwards and as far as I know all their stores shut down because of it

Redhead97

Her name is Erica Duffy, her posts are really cryptic apparently she was trying to go live to “spill the tea” the gist is, Ellie’s sister Caoimhe was shagging her baby daddy

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15

G4Gossip

I remember a few years ago when Ellie got that bonding on her teeth. It looked so nice & natural. Why she went and got those stupid looking veneers I will never know. Turkey teeth look so tacky.

corkspill

VIP Member
I don’t think that James Whelan and his dodgy family did her any good either. A lot of strange goings on with that lot …..
Definitely not. There is something very off about rhat family but again it shows Ellie’s opinion of herself when she thinks someone like him is what she deserves.
I know people say about her Botox and lips etc but the absolute pressure on girls these days is insane. You see all your friends getting this and that done and you try keep up. That’s all Ellie is doing as well. She’s a stunning girl but she doesn’t see that herself, most of us don’t see our own beauty we just see the faults and we try fix them in whatever way we can. When Ellie was in Australia and she had little to no make up I thought she was absolutely loving life and thriving out there. She just needs to focus on that and start loving herself but it’s very hard to do. Especially after the amount Conor cheated on her and told her things about herself we will never know. She is going to forever question why she wasn’t good enough for him no matter how long it’s been since they were together.

• Heart

bpm123

I don’t think she’ll fix her teeth until someone offers to do it for free in return for a few posts about it. They age her so much and look absolutely awful but I think influencers get so used to not paying for anything that they can’t bear the thought of shelling out a few K for a treatment.

Keelind

Yeah no of course .. nothing wrong at all .. I just didn’t know as I don’t follow him etc .. but I just saw Alex houllihan put a story up and he came across as gay

But fair play to him flying the nest especially being the youngest.. imagine your baby brother leaving before you do
---
I mean all the money ellie must have .. you’d think she would go and have an experience like this especially with the whit times she’s went through ..

too comfortable living under mammy and daddy
Just because she has money doesn't mean she needs to go live in a different country? I'm a home bird even if i won the lotto i wouldn't move country