Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dublin18

Chatty Member
I don’t think that James Whelan and his dodgy family did her any good either. A lot of strange goings on with that lot …..

Reactions: 26

Cem75

I dont understand what is wrong with Ellie. Her MUA career was huge in Ireland, she squandered that and hasn’t grown her audience at all because she wasn’t arsed. Through some miracle, her friendship with Charleen has resulted in an award winning podcast, with huge sponsorships and major guests and they took a huge break, I assume because she wasn’t arsed. She has consistently failed upwards through sheer luck, has absolutely no work ethic whatsoever and does not deserve the spot she is in

Reactions: 26

Ratsout

VIP Member
Never realised saying “aw I dunno Char” 100 times in an hour podcast constituted as an outstanding contribution to human endeavour

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

pommynoir

VIP Member
ED seems like a clout chaser why do you need to get to 1000 followers before you spill the tea? Either spill it or don’t.

Reactions: 25

Ratsout

VIP Member
I wonder how many times they all had to explain time zones to Ellie. Can hear her now “aw Char I just don’t get how it’s 2024 in Australia but it’s still 2023 at home”

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ryan80

VIP Member
So they said on the live they don’t know when the podcast is coming back due to a couple factors. Also Ellie says she’s considering moving to aus which has been a factor.
I’d eat my hat if she moved there. That girl can’t move out of the family home let alone to the other side of the world

Reactions: 23

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
That’s years of damage.
---

Wonder why she never deleted them
---
Don’t they look so different?! I know how Conor treated her was completely wrong I just wish he could’ve changed and seen how they could’ve worked had he. She looks so nice in the pics with him, little make up and natural looking. Since they broke up she keeps getting work done and it never seems enough. A lot of her posts now are very forced where as I felt like then she seemed a lot happier posting day to day content.
Think this confirms Timmy also has had lip fillers 💉👄

• Haha
  • Sick

Ratsout

VIP Member
At the podcast at EP she mentioned an awkward run in with an ex situationship which must have been James. The podcast at EP was absolutely dire. Could only stay 15 minutes. They were so unprepared it was actually a joke. Bet into their script things and Ellie was asking Leanne what her peak of the week was because she couldn’t see it in the script. Like use your brain for 5 seconds and think of a peak. They just hadn’t a clue of the running order of their own podcast. Pure chaos anyway, can’t believe people actually pay for their live shows
Cannot wait to see the back of Sean Phipps either. He is so annoying

• Heart

TheOpinionatedHun

Would love to see her with a nice fella tbh I think she deserves it after Conor
Yes 🙌🏻 plus it would be nice for him to see her with someone ( taste of his own medicine) , since his relationship has gone tits up. He literally flaunted and exposed that girl for her looks and I believe it was to dig at Ellie for not taking him back after NY

corkspill

VIP Member
She has lived away for years tho? So she is capable of washing etc I take it.
I'm 38 if my ma would take me back and do me washing you best believe I'm doing it 🤣🤣🤣

I think she's having her mid life crisis early, I hope she finds someone soon and blooms for the later part of her life. He's def a predator, no woman will ever be safe from his mind games if nothing more.
Exactly, she lived in Canada with Conor. Just because she’s still living at home like so many other 20/30 year olds doesn’t mean anything. My brother recently moved back with my parents due to his landlord selling and he washed his own clothes for years and cooked his food while renting but now my mother does it for the most part. Why? Because she is doing their clothes anyway and cooking their dinner. It doesn’t mean he can’t do it. Majority of mothers will want to help where they can. If you’re living in a house with others it’s easier everyone works together than separate.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

You'reone

Does anyone else feel like Ellie is just the odd one out in that group. That video in Australia they just seemed so happy to see Charlene? I don't know what it is she just seems to be a hanger on? She could be friends with them longer than Charlene I don't know much about them tbh

Reactions: 22

ashk7

Hate how she always puts up videos of her eating Oysters. Liking oysters isn't a personality trait Ellie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Sophie1994

I really want to feel bad for her but she’s just so god damn lazy it’s so frustrating??? She’s near 30 and probably driving her poor mother up the walls with her mess and washing etc?? It’s actually embarrassing. Like she’s had the good life handed to her on a silver platter and still can’t be arsed?? You can say a lot about Charleen but at least she tries. Can genuinely see her being dropped from her management

Last edited:
Reactions: 21