Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purpilt91

VIP Member
Ellie's posting like she'd love to live in Australia. Imagine she deserted Charleen and the podcast

Be the best thing to ever happen to Charleen, as Ellie puts no effort into it 😂
Not a chance would Ellie move to Australia, she’s too much of a home bird, that’s why she came home early from Canada! She’d only love for certain people to think she’d move though! 👀

Reactions: 14

TheOpinionatedHun

What happened to Ellie buying a house in Ireland? 🤔
--
Pretty sure she said she was very close , was approved and all - it’s just finding the right house. In fairness it’s not easy when your up against so many competitors and even rich landlords out bidding each other.

Reactions: 13

bpm123

I’m so gutted to see how much Ellie has done to her teeth and face. I’ve followed her since maybe 2018 and remember the gorgeous neat little gap she had in her bottom teeth that was so unique to her. Then she got composite bonding that still looked very natural. Looking at her now she’s sped up the ageing process x20 with the unnecessary filler and turkey teeth. When done right filler and Botox can be a great addition, but she’s gone so overboard 😭 hopefully she does a molly May and dissolves some before it’s too late

Ratsout

VIP Member
Yeah it’s definitely looking like their friendship is becoming more and more just a professional working relationship. I can see a lot of it coming from Ellie being jealous of Charleens success and Charleen being annoyed at her laziness. The Charleen collection from Kash seems to be growing bigger and bigger whereas EK Eyewear… total flop

Her latest reel doing caoimhe’s makeup she mentioned secret eyeshadow, please god we don’t need anymore brown eyeshadows on the market 😩

• Haha

corkspill

VIP Member
it’s actually so refreshing to see Ellie off living her life and enjoying herself and genuinely learning to live for herself again while at the same time watching conor slowly become a mental patient 😂😂😂
As if he wasn’t on a downward spiral already now look at him. Hes just one fuck up after another. He can’t seem to get himself straight or work anything right. The worst thing is he drags all these girls along with him and messes them around too.

Lk truth

VIP Member
Ireland is brutal in general and getting worse lol she prob better off moving if I could I would

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’ve never seen someone with so much potential flop so badly. Pure plateau. I think Conor is a bit to blame but mainly herself for focusing on him when she should have been putting her career first. I don’t see how she’ll pull it back. I still have a soft spot for her, I’ve followed her for years, since well before the new teeth and I think she’s a nice girl, just scary to see where a lack of ambition combined with poor partner choices can land you in comparison to where you COULD be. In the grand scheme of things she’s doing well, earning a living in a relatively easy way! I’d just be worried about the long term aspect of it for someone like that with a dwindling audience.
Well before the new teeth has me 💀 it’s hard to disagree with any of this. I have a soft spot for her as well. He destroyed her. It’s hard to come back from that level of horror but hopefully in time she’ll get there. She needs a boot up tje arse to start working on her content or she will be left very far behind. Overdone makeup isn’t enough these days

corkspill

VIP Member
I thought she looked stunning tonight. I was suprised she won simply because of how much she stepped back since all the Conor drama. As others said hopefully she will realize what she has now and try work with it.

Mary Kate

It’s lovely don’t get me wrong but it’s a weird choice it’s not very ‘on trend’ and Volvo would kinda have the reputation of an older persons car
Listened to and old podcast recently, one that she done with her Sister Caoimhe and it was mentioned on that, that Caoimhe worked for volvo and Ellie bought her first car from her. That may be why she is a volvo driver. Although I would consider volvos a very classy car. I wouldn't mind and xc90 🤣!
On another note Caoimhe has a proper dublin accent which Ellie dosent have the same strong accent. Strange when they are sisters

At the podcast at EP she mentioned an awkward run in with an ex situationship which must have been James. The podcast at EP was absolutely dire. Could only stay 15 minutes. They were so unprepared it was actually a joke. Bet into their script things and Ellie was asking Leanne what her peak of the week was because she couldn’t see it in the script. Like use your brain for 5 seconds and think of a peak. They just hadn’t a clue of the running order of their own podcast. Pure chaos anyway, can’t believe people actually pay for their live shows

• Wow

gracefulgossip

Why wasn’t Ellie at the gossies in the first place?

Would it have something to do with her being hammered at the last awards (when she made the speech)

• Haha

Madamex

VIP Member
I mean Caoimhe didn't do anything wrong. Her fella did. Erica seems brain dead. State of her going on about Caoimhe months later for clout.