Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keelind

Yeah no of course .. nothing wrong at all .. I just didn’t know as I don’t follow him etc .. but I just saw Alex houllihan put a story up and he came across as gay

But fair play to him flying the nest especially being the youngest.. imagine your baby brother leaving before you do
---
I mean all the money ellie must have .. you’d think she would go and have an experience like this especially with the whit times she’s went through ..

too comfortable living under mammy and daddy
Just because she has money doesn't mean she needs to go live in a different country? I'm a home bird even if i won the lotto i wouldn't move country

Reactions: 15

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Awh will ye stop
She still is ! If she is sat reading the comments on here about her appearance- is there any wonder she keeps getting Botox , fillers and doing the beds.
call her out on her shit all day long - but ye can’t say the girls not beautiful - there’s a reason she’s in the limelight , had PLT ads and whatever else.
Cop on, she has the lazy "#ads" because of her following, gained from when she was actually normal, hard working at Inglot. She sold herself down the vanity river after getting involved with her incestuous fella, his sister Zoe and their odd, surgery loving oul wan.

Ellie was beautiful, but let's be real here, that girl is no way the beauty I'd want my daughters/nieces to follow in the footsteps of.

Olivia Attwood (Think her name is from TOWIE) was only on TV recently talking about the seriousness of plastic surgery trends that these "influenecers" follow and what it can do to the mindset of their following and how much she regrets doing X, Y, Z, to her face/body, all for the sake these insta huns are portraying and thinking its grand.
Its not.
Its the beginning of a slippery slope. Learn to love yourself as you are, not because of a stupid insta hun, who got cheek fillers/veneers/botched boobs and that is the #goals to being beautiful, when it's clearly not

35.50 for the tickets in vicar street?!? To listen to a podcast live that you can FOR FREE normally... who would pay to see these two air heads! Must be half full of family and friends

• Haha
Ellie is really starting to look like a drag queen lately.
The caked on make up look is terrible, her skin is also looking very tired too, you can really see it in her hair styling video.

Reactions: 14

bpm123

I’ve never seen someone with so much potential flop so badly. Pure plateau. I think Conor is a bit to blame but mainly herself for focusing on him when she should have been putting her career first. I don’t see how she’ll pull it back. I still have a soft spot for her, I’ve followed her for years, since well before the new teeth and I think she’s a nice girl, just scary to see where a lack of ambition combined with poor partner choices can land you in comparison to where you COULD be. In the grand scheme of things she’s doing well, earning a living in a relatively easy way! I’d just be worried about the long term aspect of it for someone like that with a dwindling audience.

Clangers2

VIP Member
Just listened and my God it's the same shite it was before
Ellie bored out of her box with it-which she admitted to
No real reasons for the break
Just needed a break
No goss
No tea
So fucking boring
Nearly two hours I'll never get back
Never again

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Listening to the latest podcast and all the sad things Ellie thinks about herself is actually horrible. Mentions how all her friends are getting married and having babies and how she so sad about it and has no confidence. Timmy really done a number on her.
He destroyed her ☹

• Sad

Dublin18

Chatty Member
That trip to Ibiza with BPerfect looks like hell 😳 all those howaya’s screeching at each other 🙉

ajiduakqkwdb

Ellie was so jarring in that podcast she couldn’t care less about it as usual everything was aw I dunno, I honestly wish she would just leave it to Charleen at this stage

Jellybb

VIP Member
I cannot believe that she is walking around with “ELLIE KELLY” hanging off a chain around her neck hahahahhaha

• Haha