Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clangers2

VIP Member
Do we think charleen and dano are trying to set Ellie up ? 👀 with this lad , she’s started liking his posts and he’s over with dano now and there all out 👀 he’s easy on the eyes
He's a good looking man 😻
Better than that James/zoe sandwich anyways
Dirt bags them lot
She needs get away from Dublin lads

• Haha
Reactions: 18

nohatershere

Are Ellie and Charleen really best friends? For some reason I feel like it’s one sided and just for publicity I don’t see much of a vibe or good pal energy between them they look like they just tolerate each other tbh how did they even become friends?

ragingbull

I have never understood the hype about Ellie. She is so average
Tbf back in her prime around the time she was in Toronto I remember watching her YouTube videos and thinking she was absolutely stunning! Her makeup was always a bit too heavy handed/ orange for my liking, but she had such a pretty face. I think the lips and the sun beds really ruined her though, her skin looks like leather now and the natural beauty has become hidden as she looks so fake now.

ragingbull

Ellie on the podcast thinking she has narcolepsy but “hasn’t been diagnosed” because she’s tired all the time😂😂 is she for real? It’s called being a lazy bitch not arsed to do anything meaningful with her time

• Haha

Clangers2

VIP Member
It's funny how rough they both look over in oz cause they don't have the means to all the free pampering hair make up etc
Like I've never seen two girls look as disheveled 🤣 normal young ones that go to oz look so much better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yummum2020

Did not realise before how bad caoimhes skin is!
And the piano key teeth that has to be genetic they both have the longest teeth I’ve ever seen. Caoimhe also looks like she’s gotten a slap of a shovel to the mouth the lips are horrific

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
Ellie's lived in Canada for 10 months and I reckon it didn't work out for her cause that heavy makeup she does isn't a thing in Canada.

Canadians wear very minimal makeup. Her caked on looks wouldn't fly there
Also didn’t help that Conor was shagging every single thing that moved while they were there😂

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
So did the drink and sniff
Mainly him though. Never underestimate the damage a manipulative bastard like him can do. She bugs me at times with her lazy attitude etc but I have a soft spot for her because watching her go through it made me feel sad. I’m rooting for her to get her shit together & meet someone who will treat her right.

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
I never said she wasn’t beautiful?!!! She is naturally very stunning! I was commenting on her teeth that someone said they were ‘perfect’
She’s very like Caoimhe in that photo if Caoimhe lips weren’t on the verge of exploding

• Haha

morsbar98

Hopefully this gives her some extra confidence and she throws herself back into it.. I’d say Conor knocked a lot of her self belief

aoife and ellie together on the podcast will never happen, but hey if they're reading this they should consider it for the views 😉👀
but in all fairness would probably be a terrible idea altogether, both very insecure girls who need to heal and move on with their lives

Emily5555

Her non existent work ethic aside this might sound mad but I constantly find myself feeling so much empathy and pity for her I really think her relationship with Conor has completely warped her mind and crushed her self esteem. I feel like that situation has left her super insecure and she has never healed from it by some things she says on the podcast everytime I see her pop up I feel a sadness it’s like it radiates off her?