Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pacho

We are off to a good start people! His hands don't appear to be leather textured or mahogany from sunbeds, no fake rolex watch..Hopefully he's a regular Joe. Works a 9-5 as a plumber, no composite bonding or veneers. Has never been to Turkey. Favorite vacation to date is Salou with the family(Though isn't sexually attracted to any family members)He may not have his hands 10 & 2 on the steering wheel but let's have some faith !

• Haha
Reactions: 48
it’s actually so refreshing to see Ellie off living her life and enjoying herself and genuinely learning to live for herself again while at the same time watching conor slowly become a mental patient 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

corkspill

VIP Member
She has the money and time to get herself sorted, therapy etc, can’t just wallow
I don’t agree with this. You can have all the money in the world and still feel certain things. We can’t even imagine what that rat Conor put her through. The little you see about him now shows you the type of character he is never mind what he’s like behind closed doors. Ellie is sitting looking at all her friends moving on having kids etc and she thought this would be her and Conor. Having people always watch your every move, scrutinising everything about how you look etc that would get on top of anyone. All it takes is for you to feel slightly low and everything starts to pile up. I know she put herself in the public eye but no one deserves to feel how she does and how she speaks about herself shows how hurt she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Ratsout

VIP Member
Listening to the latest podcast and all the sad things Ellie thinks about herself is actually horrible. Mentions how all her friends are getting married and having babies and how she so sad about it and has no confidence. Timmy really done a number on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

corkspill

VIP Member
Pressure on girls. She is not a girl anymore. She is a woman, it's about time to "grow up", meaning - time for therapy most likely as that post about things she says about herself screams depression. At the age of 30 one should have enough confidence not to run and do whatever your "friends" are doing. Needs to sort herself out, priorities and health (mental and physical if anything is wrong). You can only blame so much on a failed/abusive past relationship (I've been there too, so I know, and yes, I also know each situation is different and people are so different).
I’m a similar age to Ellie and I can tell you I feel more pressure now than I did when I was 15/16. I don’t think it really matters if your a girl or woman there is different things at different ages everyone feels pressure for. It could be looks for one person and it could be to get married or have kids for someone else. Therapy doesn’t fix everything. I tried it and hated it. It did absolutely nothing for me and I went to a couple different ones. Honestly it made me feel worse. Like everything what works for one might not work for another. You’ve been there so you know the damage it can do to you and so do I. It took my years to get over a past relationship and even still some things can still trigger me. It isn’t up to any of us to judge how someone feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

nanorella

Can someone explain how these two absolute air pockets won the James Joyce award sorry is this an alternate universe because if so let me off asap

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ratsout

VIP Member
Her and James are 100% over - a girl from Donabate was over at his in London at a festival a week ago - she had it all over insta
How is he getting all these girls 😭😭 The man has severe issues with his sister

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Ratsout

VIP Member
I think that would be quite weird and harsh on Ellie. Ellie and Conor were together years, she was mad about him, I doubt she would want to chat with Aoife
I agree. I wouldn’t want to sit down and talk about my ex with their ex, let alone a published convo😂 I have my own trauma thank you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Rubygirl96

I honestly think the only reason Canada was so depressing to her was because she went during a super cold winter but also because Conor was out cheating on her, working with gorgeous girls in Abercrombie and was probably on edge the whole time knowing he was up to something

I think with the sun and lots of her mates being there, her brother being there, I wouldn’t be surprised if she moved

Reactions: 27

Sage

I love when her sister calls her Ellen, it's obviously what her family and friends know her as and the Ellie is a nickname she made for herself that no one else called her when she decided to do the gram...but Caoimhe always outs her 😀
Her name is Mary Ellen. She said before that that's what her passport says. She probably picked Ellie to rhyme with Kelly. It always reminds of the girls Lelli Kelly shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27