Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally separate :)

Mod edit, is she the bigger one? One of them should take over the numbers as we don't have #1 or a thread title until someone earns at least a second thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
Finally separate :)

Mod edit, is she the bigger one? One of them should take over the numbers as we don't have #1 or a thread title until someone earns at least a second thread.
I would say so , we knew Ellie before that toerag

Reactions: 12
jaysus the San Andreas fault going on in her latest pics!!! They’re Miles apart 😳😳

Reactions: 5
I noticed that she said in last weeks podcast “if I’m still single when I’m thirty....”; so I agree that it seems like her, and whichever one of the Whelan’s she was getting cozy with, is over.
I think she comes across as quite lost at the moment. EK sunglasses never made a comeback and she hasn’t done any big collabs recently.

Reactions: 16
In her podcast she admits to not paying for water in airport. All the mkney she has for surgeries and filers and extensions

Reactions: 12
She was very quiet on the stories this holiday, wonder is she learning to steer clear of the camera when she's drinking 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Is that 3 or 4 ads in a row now, she seems to be getting the finger out, or got a kick up the hole from the agency

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand the teeth there just wrong and so sue is the same
---
It’s kinda sad to see girls at that age changing themselves lol I’m glad I grew up in the 90 ts 🤣

I remember a few years ago when Ellie got that bonding on her teeth. It looked so nice & natural. Why she went and got those stupid looking veneers I will never know. Turkey teeth look so tacky.

Reactions: 15
She’s probably made at least 5k from those recent ads. It’s mad, she’ll look back in years to come at the money wasted and all she’ll have to show for it is fake boobs, teeth and hair. She really could have pushed and made something while the going was good for huns.

She’s probably made at least 5k from those recent ads. It’s mad, she’ll look back in years to come at the money wasted and all she’ll have to show for it is fake boobs, teeth and hair. She really could have pushed and made something while the going was good for huns.
Hope she’s banked the money for when the fakes need to be replaced

Reactions: 6