Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yummum2020

Not sure I would want to be mates with someone if the guy I was seeing (Zoe’s brother) was dipping his dick in his sister either tbf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Ratsout

VIP Member
I think it’s good Ellie is staying home. She shouldn’t be too far off a mortgage with the amount of money brands pay these people. Also think it’s good her and Ellie aren’t moving in together. Two big personalities living together like that never end well. Charleen seems way more tidier than Ellie

miserysorrow

VIP Member
I may have gotten 300 points in my Leaving Cert but I thought I lost a brain cell when I heard Ellie genuinely believing there's 60 weeks in a year and then she thought there were 100 weeks in 2 years

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m a similar age to Ellie and I can tell you I feel more pressure now than I did when I was 15/16. I don’t think it really matters if your a girl or woman there is different things at different ages everyone feels pressure for. It could be looks for one person and it could be to get married or have kids for someone else. Therapy doesn’t fix everything. I tried it and hated it. It did absolutely nothing for me and I went to a couple different ones. Honestly it made me feel worse. Like everything what works for one might not work for another. You’ve been there so you know the damage it can do to you and so do I. It took my years to get over a past relationship and even still some things can still trigger me. It isn’t up to any of us to judge how someone feels.
I feel worse as I got older. Completely agree

• Heart

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
There’s only so much you can blame on Conor. Many other girls/guys have been in her position but haven’t had what she has to fall back on. Instead they’ve had to work all sorts of jobs, maybe even look after children, and a home.

Ratsout

VIP Member
It’s actually kinda refreshing(??) to see her in a “normal” car. She striked me as someone who’d be driving a Merc/Audi/BMW like the rest of the Huns in Dublin 😂

Reactions: 19

Clangers2

VIP Member
Ellie's reel about new make up 😴😴😴😴 ffs Ellie your stuck in 2016, even the way you do your lips is disgusting with the big overdrawn brown lip liner
Your make up career is over
You haven't moved with the times
It's all so old fashioned and stale
She's off her head
Genuinely thinks she's a make up guru
How?????

user276363829

Chatty Member
How is Ellie still getting gifted things, doing ads etc? She is sooo lazy. I think the only reason she is still relevant and has anyone relatively interested in her is because of Charleen. I kinda wish Charleen would drop her, she could do so much better.. Whoever came up with the idea of making them a twosome has really saved Ellie's career, poor Charleen 🤣

• Haha

User71983918

I guarantee there’s something going on with her and McGregor, between the insta post with his whiskey and him liking every one of her insta pics within minutes of posting them. We can all see where this is heading

• Sick
  • Wow

TheOpinionatedHun

She WAS beautiful. Sad all the same
Awh will ye stop
She still is ! If she is sat reading the comments on here about her appearance- is there any wonder she keeps getting Botox , fillers and doing the beds.
call her out on her shit all day long - but ye can’t say the girls not beautiful - there’s a reason she’s in the limelight , had PLT ads and whatever else.

• Heart

ragingbull

Their friend Sean is absolutely unbearable on the new podcast. He has to be the centre of attention the whole time and he constantly switches the conversation back to him. When they’re trying to wrap up the podcast at the very end he starts begging them to keep talking about him, give him more advice, say more nice things since he’s leaving etc.. sooo attention hungry. Poor kneevo barely got a word in (and that’s saying something)

Ratsout

VIP Member
I mean Caoimhe didn't do anything wrong. Her fella did. Erica seems brain dead. State of her going on about Caoimhe months later for clout.
Her fella didn’t even do anything wrong either. They were split up but “still talking”😂 yeah you’ve a kid with him love obviously you’ll still be talking in majority of cases 😂

Reactions: 18