Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they said on the live they don’t know when the podcast is coming back due to a couple factors. Also Ellie says she’s considering moving to aus which has been a factor.
What happened to Ellie buying a house in Ireland? 🤔
---
Would she get a visa? In fairness with so many Irish out there if she got the right agency and put the effort in she could do well. But she just comes across so lazy.
She wouldn't be able to make it on her own, the podcast is only viable because of Charleen. She's totally lost any drive to innovate her brand. She had it easy doing the same make up over and over and then Charleen came along but other than that what would she do?

Reactions: 7
What happened to Ellie buying a house in Ireland? 🤔
--
Pretty sure she said she was very close , was approved and all - it’s just finding the right house. In fairness it’s not easy when your up against so many competitors and even rich landlords out bidding each other.

Reactions: 13
Are Ellie and Charleen really best friends? For some reason I feel like it’s one sided and just for publicity I don’t see much of a vibe or good pal energy between them they look like they just tolerate each other tbh how did they even become friends?

Reactions: 18
Are Ellie and Charleen really best friends? For some reason I feel like it’s one sided and just for publicity I don’t see much of a vibe or good pal energy between them they look like they just tolerate each other tbh how did they even become friends?
I would hate to have my job wrapped up in my friendship like that. They’re probably more like colleagues who get along now but you’d definitely need space (I would anyway)

Thought Ellie would be on congratulating her bestie Charleen for winning a gossies award 👀

Reactions: 11
Why wasn’t Ellie at the gossies in the first place?

Would it have something to do with her being hammered at the last awards (when she made the speech)

• Haha
I'd say she's embarrassed she wasn't even nominated for anything and all her friends were. Shows how lazy she is at her "job".

Reactions: 5
Ellie isn't an influencer, at this stage... ppl know who she is but definitely NOT an InFlUeNcEr 😵💫

Reactions: 10
i would 100% say she didn’t go because she wasn’t nominated and booked this holiday and a way to look like she couldn’t make it

I think Ellie and Charleen were nominated for podcast award?

And to be honest, I don’t blame her for taking a break from work, Charleen and influencing to take a holiday 🤷‍♀️ it will be what she does when she comes home that will be interesting….

Reactions: 3
In fairness the gossies are a fake pile of shite! Was Keilidh there?
remember a few years ago when Jane inglot was announced for “girl boss” of the year after everything that came out about inglot? you’re right, it’s such a phoney award show, and the awards look like something you’d get in the €2 shop