Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks really happy over there but she looks so sun damaged!
You can see the photo is blurred as well!
I really can’t get passed those teeth but she seems to like them!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Athought i agree her skin is sundamaged...I don't think she's using face tune / shop like most of the influencers...

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’ll fix her teeth until someone offers to do it for free in return for a few posts about it. They age her so much and look absolutely awful but I think influencers get so used to not paying for anything that they can’t bear the thought of shelling out a few K for a treatment.

Reactions: 15
I love when her sister calls her Ellen, it's obviously what her family and friends know her as and the Ellie is a nickname she made for herself that no one else called her when she decided to do the gram...but Caoimhe always outs her 😀

Reactions: 7
Hate how she always puts up videos of her eating Oysters. Liking oysters isn't a personality trait Ellie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love when her sister calls her Ellen, it's obviously what her family and friends know her as and the Ellie is a nickname she made for herself that no one else called her when she decided to do the gram...but Caoimhe always outs her 😀
Her name is Mary Ellen. She said before that that's what her passport says. She probably picked Ellie to rhyme with Kelly. It always reminds of the girls Lelli Kelly shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How can she not find foundation match her skin? Like she’s access to so much makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can she not find foundation match her skin? Like she’s access to so much makeup
it definitely doesn’t help that her skin is so sun damaged. The skin on your neck and chest is much more delicate and the sun beds and holidays with no SPF have her face and upper body aging at dramatically different rates. Even if she got a decent shade match it would still look odd I think. The filler and Botox face is completely at odds with her poor décolletage.

Reactions: 9