Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why what happened with inglot ?
about 5 years ago a girl who used to work for them talked about her experience working for them and it was all negative (terrible pay, zero hour contracts for all staff members, no holidays and sick leave, bullying etc.), and she got loads of messages from people who were still working for or used to work for Inglot telling their experiences. the brand completely derailed in Ireland afterwards and as far as I know all their stores shut down because of it

Reactions: 16
about 5 years ago a girl who used to work for them talked about her experience working for them and it was all negative (terrible pay, zero hour contracts for all staff members, no holidays and sick leave, bullying etc.), and she got loads of messages from people who were still working for or used to work for Inglot telling their experiences. the brand completely derailed in Ireland afterwards and as far as I know all their stores shut down because of it
The stores shut down during Covid and never reopened

Reactions: 3
Poor Ellie. First bit of consistent work she’s done in years and she’s knackered 😢 family flowers only xx

Reactions: 9
Omg.. her skin looks so aged it’s scary. She still won’t give up the beds though. Can you imagine what she’ll look like in 10 years.
You would think Charleen would take note... Charlene carries on that she's just "freckly" when in fact they're obvious sun spots

Reactions: 7
Oh my god she has the hands of someone much much older, there’s only so much you can reverse damage like that too

Reactions: 3
Are her and Charleen no longer besties? Seems that way, only together now for “filming” purposes and Charleen is with Aideen more often these days.

Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s definitely looking like their friendship is becoming more and more just a professional working relationship. I can see a lot of it coming from Ellie being jealous of Charleens success and Charleen being annoyed at her laziness. The Charleen collection from Kash seems to be growing bigger and bigger whereas EK Eyewear… total flop

Reactions: 13
The actual state of the pair of them at the ski resort and wearing handbags while skiing 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9