Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody notice when she was showing her make up on for 12hours, picked up the phone to say it’s 10.30 at night and the clock in the backround clearly read 7.25 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anybody notice when she was showing her make up on for 12hours, picked up the phone to say it’s 10.30 at night and the clock in the backround clearly read 7.25 🥲
I wouldn’t read too much into it. She’s very lazy. Self confessed so. Probably hasn’t changed the batteries in the clock 😂

Reactions: 5
Lads I nearly broke my neck rushing here to see who Gary is 😂 any tea anyone. He looks built like a tank , I hope it gives Conor a head rush

Reactions: 9
On the beg for a Dyson. Que one being sent to her in the next ten days
---
Despite doing paid ads for lanaiblows

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
On the beg for a Dyson. Que one being sent to her in the next ten days
---
Despite doing paid ads for lanaiblows
Thought you meant a vacuum, didn't seem very like her to be doing any sort of cleaning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So they said on the live they don’t know when the podcast is coming back due to a couple factors. Also Ellie says she’s considering moving to aus which has been a factor.

So they said on the live they don’t know when the podcast is coming back due to a couple factors. Also Ellie says she’s considering moving to aus which has been a factor.
I’d eat my hat if she moved there. That girl can’t move out of the family home let alone to the other side of the world

Reactions: 23
I’d eat my hat if she moved there. That girl can’t move out of the family home let alone to the other side of the world
I’d be suprised but I’m saying that how many others in their 20s and 30s are in the same position because Ireland is a dead end for most in that age.

Reactions: 8
She’ll move in with her brother if she does and he’ll be left cleaning up after her

Reactions: 12
Would she get a visa? In fairness with so many Irish out there if she got the right agency and put the effort in she could do well. But she just comes across so lazy.

Reactions: 4
Ireland is brutal in general and getting worse lol she prob better off moving if I could I would

Reactions: 13
She would have to get a proper job if she moved here. The COL and housing crisis is no joke here right now unless you're in WA. COL not too bad in WA, but housing is mental all over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I feel like Ellie just has classic post holiday blues lol, she went and did exciting stuff everyday with her good friends and brother in peak good weather too! Anyway what happened to her buying a place in Ireland?

She’d have to get a job if she moved there, I agree it’s just holiday blues. She should focus on work/making money and travel a little more.

Wonder why Ellie wasn’t invited to the Mars the Label brand trip to New York and Charleen was? Was Ellie not good friends with Arianna Ajtar and introduced her to Charleen?