Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a similar age to Ellie and I can tell you I feel more pressure now than I did when I was 15/16. I don’t think it really matters if your a girl or woman there is different things at different ages everyone feels pressure for. It could be looks for one person and it could be to get married or have kids for someone else. Therapy doesn’t fix everything. I tried it and hated it. It did absolutely nothing for me and I went to a couple different ones. Honestly it made me feel worse. Like everything what works for one might not work for another. You’ve been there so you know the damage it can do to you and so do I. It took my years to get over a past relationship and even still some things can still trigger me. It isn’t up to any of us to judge how someone feels.
I feel worse as I got older. Completely agree

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel worse as I got older. Completely agree
100% I think as a teenager you didn’t really give 2 Fcks what anyone thought of you. I find myself worrying more about what the parents at the school gate think of me and trying to always dress a certain way and look a certain way. Even watching what I’m saying and what way I’m saying it in-front of them incase they judge me hahaha.

Reactions: 7
Agree with this, it comes to a point where you have to take responsibility, action, look at your life and what changes you can make to improve it. I imagine being in the public eye does make you self conscious etc but the older IV gotten the less I give a tit about other people, I'm happy in my own skin. You just have to dust yourself off and take responsibility for your life.
Pressure on girls. She is not a girl anymore. She is a woman, it's about time to "grow up", meaning - time for therapy most likely as that post about things she says about herself screams depression. At the age of 30 one should have enough confidence not to run and do whatever your "friends" are doing. Needs to sort herself out, priorities and health (mental and physical if anything is wrong). You can only blame so much on a failed/abusive past relationship (I've been there too, so I know, and yes, I also know each situation is different and people are so different).

Reactions: 4
100% I think as a teenager you didn’t really give 2 Fcks what anyone thought of you. I find myself worrying more about what the parents at the school gate think of me and trying to always dress a certain way and look a certain way. Even watching what I’m saying and what way I’m saying it in-front of them incase they judge me hahaha.
I work full time for this reason. I hate the school gates there so judgy 😂🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s awful. And the class parties!! I’ve never met women so judgy. The exclusion as a parent is much worse than anything in school.
They are the absolute worst. They are raising little spiteful bullies then to make it worse. I’ve always worked but was lucky enough to work around the school run but I never had time or interest in hanging around the gate. One mother actually said to me once when I said I was working ‘is that why you are never around’ 😂 like sorry I don’t show up an hour early for collection & stand there talking tit 😂😂😂 I was never added to even one WhatsApp group which I didn’t mind but would be confronted at the gate when money was due for some teacher gift etc. Absolute wet brain morons

Reactions: 8
What do they say /do?😳 I don’t have kids yet but I always hear people saying this and I am intrigued as to what the behaviour is like ? Not looking forward to it
They have a pack mentality. There is usually one leader who doesn’t work so is available to always be at the school for everything. They hang around the gates gossiping about all the other parents etc. They seem to make all the decisions that affect the class. They love a good sneer & this behaviour trickles down to the kids. These women are lost once the last kid goes to secondary where nobody is really allowed hang around the gate or yard. There’s usually drama when their kids get older & fight 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s awful. And the class parties!! I’ve never met women so judgy. The exclusion as a parent is much worse than anything in school.
Parties are the worst and I go on holidays on my child’s bday I’m in the what’s app group I don’t participate 🙈😂😂😂

I dunno I get the pressure can get worse for some people as they get older but she doesn’t help herself at all. I feel like she’s stuck in a teenage mindset. One of my pet peeves is when women in their 20s refer to themselves as a “young girl” 😂 and feel like she does that all the time like no you are a grown woman not a child 😂 sure she doesn’t even do her own washing lads, she needs to take the steps herself to grow up and hopefully then the healing will follow

Reactions: 6
I dunno I get the pressure can get worse for some people as they get older but she doesn’t help herself at all. I feel like she’s stuck in a teenage mindset. One of my pet peeves is when women in their 20s refer to themselves as a “young girl” 😂 and feel like she does that all the time like no you are a grown woman not a child 😂 sure she doesn’t even do her own washing lads, she needs to take the steps herself to grow up and hopefully then the healing will follow
She has lived away for years tho? So she is capable of washing etc I take it.
I'm 38 if my ma would take me back and do me washing you best believe I'm doing it 🤣🤣🤣

I think she's having her mid life crisis early, I hope she finds someone soon and blooms for the later part of her life. He's def a predator, no woman will ever be safe from his mind games if nothing more.

I'm 38 if my ma would take me back and do me washing you best believe I'm doing it 🤣🤣🤣

I think she's having her mid life crisis early, I hope she finds someone soon and blooms for the later part of her life. He's def a predator, no woman will ever be safe from his mind games if nothing more.
Exactly, she lived in Canada with Conor. Just because she’s still living at home like so many other 20/30 year olds doesn’t mean anything. My brother recently moved back with my parents due to his landlord selling and he washed his own clothes for years and cooked his food while renting but now my mother does it for the most part. Why? Because she is doing their clothes anyway and cooking their dinner. It doesn’t mean he can’t do it. Majority of mothers will want to help where they can. If you’re living in a house with others it’s easier everyone works together than separate.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Not trying to argue but I think she only lived away for about 10 months when she was like 22? And now she doesn’t have huge work commitments she is mostly home all day so you’d think she’d be able to pull a bit more of her weight. Maybe she does, but from what I’ve seen she gets everything done for her, and doesn’t seem to want to do much to repay the favour. Of course, maybe she does behind the scenes, but I think she’s the kind of person that would post it if that’s true..

Reactions: 5
Wait, has she said that her mam does her washing and cooking? Where are people getting this from? I don’t really watch her stories

Reactions: 1
Not trying to argue but I think she only lived away for about 10 months when she was like 22? And now she doesn’t have huge work commitments she is mostly home all day so you’d think she’d be able to pull a bit more of her weight. Maybe she does, but from what I’ve seen she gets everything done for her, and doesn’t seem to want to do much to repay the favour. Of course, maybe she does behind the scenes, but I think she’s the kind of person that would post it if that’s true..
I’m not sure how long, I don’t know that much detail about her. From what I do see she only seems to post things she being paid to do, the odd pictures and podcast things. She doesn’t post much personal stuff anymore.

Wait, has she said that her mam does her washing and cooking? Where are people getting this from? I don’t really watch her stories
She often says on her podcast her mam does all the housework - cooking, cleaning, shopping (and Ellie complains when her mam asks for help putting the shopping away) and washing and putting away clothes etc
I would say her mam probably likes doing these jobs for the household but then I just don’t think Ellie should complain about small things like helping to put away the shopping when her mam does so much

Reactions: 5
She often says on her podcast her mam does all the housework - cooking, cleaning, shopping (and Ellie complains when her mam asks for help putting the shopping away) and washing and putting away clothes etc
I would say her mam probably likes doing these jobs for the household but then I just don’t think Ellie should complain about small things like helping to put away the shopping when her mam does so much
Oh god that’s mortifying complaining about something so small at her big age then

Reactions: 2
Now that's where I'd draw the line I've teenager's that would get slap telling me they weren't putting away shopping let alone adults. I didnt know she this flippant with it, just as another poster said in busy house of adults sometimes easier have a flow but she def sounds like she's just bone idle so that's very different, I'd let me ma wash me clothes but I'd do something ta help too 😅 if she'd only have me back how life would be a much bigger barrell of laughs 🤣🤣🤣