Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she paid for the new car? When i saw it I thought she got it for free for content and when she said ‘I’ve had a Volvo for the last 5 years’ I thought yeah you probably wouldn’t if it wasn’t handed to ya but in the video yer man asked how long she’s been getting cars from them and in response to 5 he said thanks for your business you’re very good so maybe she did?

Reactions: 4
If she was getting it for free I'd expect the car to be covered in stickers/decals advertising as such, like the rest of them who get cars for free.

Looked online, and that model Volvo with that spec is about €85k :oops:

Reactions: 4
It’s lovely don’t get me wrong but it’s a weird choice it’s not very ‘on trend’ and Volvo would kinda have the reputation of an older persons car

Reactions: 5
She said In comments she paid, crazy money imo. Thought she was saving for a place of her own?

Reactions: 3
It’s probably on finance if she has a 211 car and traded in for a 241 her finance was mostly up so she was able to up grade to a new one

Reactions: 11
It’s actually kinda refreshing(??) to see her in a “normal” car. She striked me as someone who’d be driving a Merc/Audi/BMW like the rest of the Huns in Dublin 😂

Reactions: 19
Must say her car looks fab and it’s so nice to see her in a non insta hun car

Ellie needs a new swimsuit!! Because why does she need that in 30 different colours when they are all vile! Dunno why this bothers me but it really does 😂

Reactions: 9
I reckon she does buy the car but probably on pcp or hp because she trades ever 3/5 years. She’d have to do way more sponsorship videos and stories etc of the car and she never does.

It’s lovely don’t get me wrong but it’s a weird choice it’s not very ‘on trend’ and Volvo would kinda have the reputation of an older persons car
Listened to and old podcast recently, one that she done with her Sister Caoimhe and it was mentioned on that, that Caoimhe worked for volvo and Ellie bought her first car from her. That may be why she is a volvo driver. Although I would consider volvos a very classy car. I wouldn't mind and xc90 🤣!
On another note Caoimhe has a proper dublin accent which Ellie dosent have the same strong accent. Strange when they are sisters

Reactions: 13
I think Ellie was a Billy Barry kid so she would have attended some form of elocution and speech classes. When she’s drunk or with certain friends her Dub accent comes out. Though I do find it mad that her parents seem so “middle class” and produced Caoimhe and Ellen 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Listened to and old podcast recently, one that she done with her Sister Caoimhe and it was mentioned on that, that Caoimhe worked for volvo and Ellie bought her first car from her. That may be why she is a volvo driver. Although I would consider volvos a very classy car. I wouldn't mind and xc90 🤣!
On another note Caoimhe has a proper dublin accent which Ellie dosent have the same strong accent. Strange when they are sisters
Immediate family qualify for a 30% discount in most car retailers so I’m sure she pays but she gets a nice discount from her sister - really no need for her to be driving such a massive jeep each to their own I suppose ✌🏻

Reactions: 8
Immediate family qualify for a 30% discount in most car retailers so I’m sure she pays but she gets a nice discount from her sister - really no need for her to be driving such a massive jeep each to their own I suppose ✌🏻
30% 😅 car manufacturers don't have that sort of margin on cars themselves! A family member of mine worked in the car industry for 30 years and said most dealers have 5-10% margin on a car

30% 😅 car manufacturers don't have that sort of margin on cars themselves! A family member of mine worked in the car industry for 30 years and said most dealers have 5-10% margin on a car
Depends on the company & the position the person works - if they are in sales Audi & Toyota offer 30% I got the discount personally from my brother in Audi ✌🏻

Doesn’t seem Caoimhe is working anymore she seems to be with Ellie a lot during the week

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what happened to Ellie and Zoe Whelans friendship? They were inseparable

Not sure I would want to be mates with someone if the guy I was seeing (Zoe’s brother) was dipping his dick in his sister either tbf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20