Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grey matter

The book is coming out next Friday, the title isn't original lol

View attachment 2995437
View attachment 2995438
Also lots of the zombie 🧟‍♀️ sheep asking for signed copies 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s an ebook ffs 🤭 that’s probably not much bigger than a leaflet that’s probably plagiarised all over the show knowing Eloise buckle !!
---
Now it makes sense her penchant for giving out trigger warnings.
Definitely!!! probably asked advice at the meeting of the quack grifters the other night basically write loads of bollocks but it’s not my fault if you have any issues following my lies 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

PixiePomPom

VIP Member
Amuses me how her idiot followers are commenting about how Biba healed her own ‘cancer’

It wasn’t cancer you bunch of twats. It was probably an abscess, which is why it eventually went all by itself
It amuses me how she claims to have cured something that she says doesn’t exist! FFS!

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
Oh her page is a constant “I’m a good parent” trail of posts now. Tonight it’s begging for praise cause her kids went to bed on time. Well apart from the one who doesn’t want to live with her

HulaHannah

VIP Member
New thread title courtesy of @nosey_cow although it did need to be shortened...and I'm not one for shaming. Share your body and make money doing so should anyone wish, more power to anyone who chooses to do so (although stand in that power and don't blame an ex or anyone 'hacking you' should any of you later regret it!)

The shop does appear to exist, and it appears she's maybe shared a couple of stories from it in that entire time.
Screenshot_20240228_105200_Chrome.jpg

Anyway here is a link to the last thread:

Here is a link to her wiki:

EG had become relatively quiet, but decided to open a shop. Conveniently, just in time for opening, EG claims to have injured her leg after a dog ran into it. Multiple breaks, a brace, issues with the hospital, definitely knew that despite them leaving it to see how it healed she was going to need surgery but I don't believe the leg, or really much about the shop has been mentioned other than apologies because they are still have "issues" with despatches and deliveries. She's "done the shop" so now wants a salon.... oh, and retreats in Portugal and Bali.

Claims of setting up a dog field that would be free for XL bullies, but a field with the same name already exists so was she creating one or trying to take praise for someone else's? Has it been mentioned again?

The certificates for ridiculous online courses open to anyone and not difficult for absolutely anyone to pass have appeared, as have her recycled nonsense about breast cancer and smear tests meaning she has been called out by DRG again recently and MLD is about to debunk it all in a reel.