Ellie Grey #23 what can we say? The grifting continues and she won’t go away..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title by @HotDiggettyDang

Unfortunately I cannot even remember much of the last 1000 posts as she's becoming quite irrelevant to even her ill-guided sheep it seems, but still desperately clinging onto the nonsense that are unregulated supplements and her 'templates', most recently brought back up whilst suggesting she is starting home schooling.

Biba is still desperately trying to shill water machines whilst pretending she is happy and making an income from the business model that is quite clearly an MLM with a pyramid shaped business model. If she hasn't already, she should 'do her own research'... plenty of YouTube videos breaking down the nonsense in detail for her along with Enagic's own income disclosures, etc.

Ryan is still out there sharing absolute nonsense without any medical or physiological knowledge, or even just common sense.

The rest have gone pretty quiet or just irrelevant as the importance of their BS in most people's lives has completely diminished.

Reactions: 6
Yeah….. sure he would have contacted you directly as opposed to just going ahead and doing his thing.

Someone’s making up fake messages again methinks….
She still doesn't grasp that the Cancer Act is to protect against the likes of her rather than hiding some non-existent secret! If they had the secret, does she not realise they could create a drug and sell it at even bigger profit so it would still be in their favour to create a 'cure'.

And I cannot believe we are still doing the 'come debate me on lives' crap. No one with a shred of integrity is going to waste their time trying to debate anyone who isn't entering discussion in good faith. They have an answer for everything and given their very brainwashed audience, it isn't like any of her vulnerable sheep are going to be open to listening to actual facts. What is the point in discussing a statistic if someone has already twisted it to be meaningless and repeatedly spoon-fed that to people who don't understand themselves, they aren't going to be able to understand why the twisted stats are wrong. If Ellie feels so strongly about her stance I'd love to see her put in front of an audience of people who understand stats and can critically appraise the science she claims she's using and defend her nonsense there...but she won't and she couldn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone commented that their mum had chemo and radio and was now 15 years cancer free.

Not due to the chemo and radio mind you…. Positive thoughts and lifestyle. That’s what’s worked….

I despair of some people I really do

Reactions: 2
Beebs is a boring fucker ain't she?Once upon a time I thought she might have something interesting about her but she and her life are dull beyond belief..same stories repeated time and time again....her bloody garden same view millionth time, the pool millionth time, the hotel chlorine pool millionth time, the pizza caff millionth time, the stroll down to the beach millionth time ( presented as if its some epic trek) , the girls playing board games millionth time and a once weekly trot round a horse field. Does nothing interesting, isnt interested in much far as I can see, lies in the sun and scrolls on her phone. Dunno how she thinks she can sell that as living the dream.

Reactions: 3
Your all wrong she didn't have them removed she manifested that they would get smaller. So manifestation works, with the aid of a plastic surgeon.
Next she be saying she was a high class hooker.

Reactions: 3
Beebs is a boring fucker ain't she?Once upon a time I thought she might have something interesting about her but she and her life are dull beyond belief..same stories repeated time and time again....her bloody garden same view millionth time, the pool millionth time, the hotel chlorine pool millionth time, the pizza caff millionth time, the stroll down to the beach millionth time ( presented as if its some epic trek) , the girls playing board games millionth time and a once weekly trot round a horse field. Does nothing interesting, isnt interested in much far as I can see, lies in the sun and scrolls on her phone. Dunno how she thinks she can sell that as living the dream.
She once gave Eminem a lap dance 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She did more than that! It was in the News of the world if I remember rightly but it’s been removed from searches….
---
Wha ha ha ha! Massive photoshop fail 🤣🤣🤣
Think this is it...

---
Good lord...

Basically she's rented a campsite ... or, more likely she'll be over charging you to stay at a campsite lol

Screenshot_20230710_143432.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Think this is it...

---
Good lord...

Basically she's rented a campsite ... or, more likely she'll be over charging you to stay at a campsite lol

View attachment 2298023
Yawn - won’t happen

Think this is it...

---
Good lord...

View attachment 2298023
I’ve made space for this on *the list*

Sorry Ryan, but if your ‘clean eating’ makes you tit this out then:

a) it doesn’t bleeping work and
b) no thanks I’ll stick to my pot noodle sandwiches

There is of course also a chance he pulled it out of the kitchen sink drain

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.