Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scooobles

Chatty Member
I don’t think that was her on that group - she’s publicly posting about homeschooling which would be a bit risky if she was fighting a custody battle?
There's no reason that home education would be an issue ..... its everything else she posts (all of which she has now coincidentally deleted)

Reactions: 2

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
Ahhh BB mother of the year again. I guess when you have 190 children letting them run feral is the default position as you can’t watch all of them….

ps letting them do a little zip wire isn’t exactly ‘encouraging them to participate in danger’ so the video doesn’t actually match the statement

Attachments

• Haha

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
Probably trying to scrape together enough money to top up her PAYG phone.

Ellie’s april fools joke was she was going to go on Only Fans.

Oh how we laughed….

LukeDuke

Ellie posted recently that she went all through high school without having a single friend.

This really is the root of the problem. She’s so insecure and lonely. Desperate to be accepted.
Or she’s just lying again to garner the sympathy vote. So she’s either an insecure cunt or a bullshitting cunt. Either way she’s still a cunt 😆

• Haha

theambulanceman

So you've got all those followers ellie and 15 comments is all you can muster unless it's about something click bait.

Interested to know why she also removed her comments saying she'd been on contraceptives prior to the brain bleed

View attachment 3014653
This was all a load of bullshit.

Without giving myself away, I happened to be in the hospital that this grifter was in at that point - and as I walked past her cubicle, she was sat up and playing around on her phone. Ironically, she was also receiving medication and infusions via an IV pump. Of course, I did notify the NIC straight away as she needed to know what she was in store for, before she had any 'lectures' on medicine.

Had she had any seizures or cardiac arrests and needed to be defibrillated, she wouldn't have been in the Majors Ward at Pembury, she would have been in resus, tubed and sedated.

Reactions: 1

Stephie

VIP Member
Ellie showing she can't research and implement a haircare plan for curly hair. Don't brush your hair like that if you don't want it to go fuzzy... simple. Brush it with a wide toothed comb when wet

It's not hard Ellie, people have told you multiple times about caring for curly hair coz you've asked... weirdo
View attachment 2966189
Or just stop getting it permed
---
Well I’ve certainly come across some absolute fruitcakes in the Troofer Movement the past few years, Cassie Sunshine, Michael Chavez, Biba, Laura Nina to name but a few. This Dave Mansfield one of Mark Sexton’s side kicks is a serious contender though for the nuttiest of them all crown 😆. His last comment to Batista made in all seriousness just goes to show how much of a deluded twat he really is ! 😆😆😆
How annoying is that Cassie Sunshine. Constantly taking videos of herself listening to music. Suppose it's better than the lives where she morphs into Catherine Tate every few seconds

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
Yep, that’s going to get her a great job. Homeschooling 🤦🏼‍♀️
---

Illegal immigrant unable to travel
Am I the only one not surprised a pigeon type bird can be convinced to eat an easy food source from a hand? Like, I'm glad the kid had a nice experience but let's not over egg the pudding it ain't home schooling.

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
Biba getting herself some 5g to run her little boss babe empire coz the signal in the hut won't be great.

Her private clients know... Well I'm sure we can guess biba...
Screenshot_20240528_141806.jpg

HulaHannah

VIP Member
What’s the going rate for an appendix on the dark web?

Jesus wept
FFS. It's a 'redundant' organ and has a pretty specific traditional surgical scar. About 1/3 of normal looking appendices when doing exploratory surgeries for suspected appendicitis turn out to be inflamed when looked at histologically, so there is a good chance these patients would be sewn up, falsely reassured to end up in a much more serious state later should it be discounted then later rupture. So when exploratory surgeries are done, it is often removed as it IS AN UNNECESSARY ORGAN but one than can kill if missed. We were also taught years ago when surgery was more open than laproscopic as it usually is now, the scar left by the McBurney incision was indicative of the surgery so it was common to remove the appendix then too because obviously it could be inflamed and not seen by the naked eye, but was also essentially for the benefit of the patient. Again organ that is not essential for life, and it was to try and avoid assumption that the appendix was gone should the scar be noted in an unwell patient and appendicitis be discounted before it ruptures and leaves a patient seriously unwell or dead.

I can assure you there is not a market for an organ that is completely unnecessary for human survival and are disposed of with medical waste. We don't do colon transplants and small intestine transplants are done in very rare circumstances for very specific reasons typically to ensure patients can get nutrients and don't die of severe malnutrion...why on earth would anyone be trying to transplant a relatively useless part?🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Oooh I need some new pans…

Maybe I’ll pre order some then call trading standards when they don’t turn up, or have ikea stickers on them…
It will be interesting whether the likes of Trading Standards would find the same as the claimed 'independent testing'. The handles on that pan look as though they contain plastic...