Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PixiePomPom

VIP Member
I am afraid she is back. Has been a couple of days I think. She did her usual, disappear, get people talking trying to keep some interest. Also a chance to delete some posts and play around. All a bit predictable now. One day though, she will disappear from socials - we need to hold on to this small hope 😅
Actually I was talking about Beebs, but thanks for Liey update. I’m blocked so can’t see her😡

Reactions: 1

Scooobles

Chatty Member
I am afraid she is back. Has been a couple of days I think. She did her usual, disappear, get people talking trying to keep some interest. Also a chance to delete some posts and play around. All a bit predictable now. One day though, she will disappear from socials - we need to hold on to this small hope 😅
Looks like she took her insta offline while she deleted all the dodgy stuff, presumably because of the court situation.

HulaHannah

VIP Member
You remember her from the covid days .... she's been dormant for a couple of years but she has reappeared on fb.
Goodness, they are all popping up again. I don't know why X/Twitter decided to feed me some of the lunatics this evening, but an account called Mark Steele was fed to me. I'm assuming by his suggestions he is going to 'arrest' people and his ridiculous badge that it is the same Mark Steele who was making an arse of himself at vaccination centres.

Attachments

• Haha

Shrimpies

Am I the only one not surprised a pigeon type bird can be convinced to eat an easy food source from a hand? Like, I'm glad the kid had a nice experience but let's not over egg the pudding it ain't home schooling.

Yeah that's a collared dove I think. We get those in the UK 🙃

• Haha

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
I don’t think that was her on that group - she’s publicly posting about homeschooling which would be a bit risky if she was fighting a custody battle?

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I know that the Washington Post isn't without it's own issues, but at least they are helping highlight just how much money is in spreading anti-vaxx propaganda!

If you aren't getting paid the big money to speak the nonsense, you are one of the easily manipulated used to help spread it. Who's really 'awake' given the inability to see that there is way too much money in anti-vaxx and conspiracy for it to be genuine safety concerns.

Attachments

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
So you've got all those followers ellie and 15 comments is all you can muster unless it's about something click bait.

Interested to know why she also removed her comments saying she'd been on contraceptives prior to the brain bleed

Screenshot_20240624_181524.jpg