Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she got caught out using my photos ( id had one of her profiles as a facebook friend since i sold her a pram 9 years ago and didnt know anything about all her lies and drama until i got sent photos of myself) so ive basically called her out publicly and shared the screenshots of her using my photos which only my facebook friends would have had access to.. im unwell and it was clearly all over my facebook that im in and out of hospital and stress could cause an aneurysm.. So shes been using my photos for two years despite knowing how sick i am.. Probably because of how sick i am, thinking she wouldnt get found out.

Now shes gone silent, obviously concocting a story to cover her ass.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well she got caught out using my photos ( id had one of her profiles as a facebook friend since i sold her a pram 9 years ago and didnt know anything about all her lies and drama until i got sent photos of myself) so ive basically called her out publicly and shared the screenshots of her using my photos which only my facebook friends would have had access to.. im unwell and it was clearly all over my facebook that im in and out of hospital and stress could cause an aneurysm.. So shes been using my photos for two years despite knowing how sick i am.. Probably because of how sick i am, thinking she wouldnt get found out.

Now shes gone silent, obviously concocting a story to cover her ass.
Thats another level of fucked up. I'm sorry that happened to you. She created a fake profile using your photos I assume?

Reactions: 6
Thats another level of fucked up. I'm sorry that happened to you. She created a fake profile using your photos I assume?

Yes its been shared in these groups before, and was on my private facebook page..
She posted a screenshot on her ellie grey Instagram and mistakenly took the screenshot using the fake account with my photo as the profile picture. Someone else then found the fake account and sent me that too. Its now been deleted but ive got screenshots and called her out publicly on several posts, messaged her etc.
From everything ive read on here ive got a feeling shes quiet because shes concocting an excuse as to whats happened and why she would have my photos 🙄🤔.
Its really sad, ive now got her little cult members accusing me of lying when its clearly there and obvious on her own story.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yes its been shared in these groups before, and was on my private facebook page..
She posted a screenshot on her ellie grey Instagram and mistakenly took the screenshot using the fake account with my photo as the profile picture. Someone else then found the fake account and sent me that too. Its now been deleted but ive got screenshots and called her out publicly on several posts, messaged her etc.
From everything ive read on here ive got a feeling shes quiet because shes concocting an excuse as to whats happened and why she would have my photos 🙄🤔.
Its really sad, ive now got her little cult members accusing me of lying when its clearly there and obvious on her own story.
Her followers are something else aren’t they. They are so blinkered and utterly vile. X

Ellie’s new Facebook is ‘Ellie Noadd’. That’s the one she is using at the moment. You might be able to speak to her on there x

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thanks so much. Ive just messaged her on there and scrolled the page. shes an idiot. The info on that page makes it clear where she lives too. Shes bragged all over social media about how hard she is to find yet its obvious.
Her address is on companies house if you search for power to the people U.K. or anosia (think that’s what it was called)

Reactions: 1
I remember that post. She is such a vile piece of tit. I hope she never crawls out of the rock shes hiding under.

Reactions: 5
Twatty Matty hasn’t been back in touch since I asked if we should post a photo of Kiekies wig.

There’s a thing…

• Haha
WTF
So for someone who bangs on about people hiding behind fake profiles to troll (well basically question her) she’s been doing it all along .. she’s literally one of the most fucked up people I’ve come across 🤦

Reactions: 10
Beebs who Doesn’t take advice from Drs but go read this book by Dr khush Mark
Hmmmm. I doubt Dr Khush Mark is a medical doctor. On her website, she says she has a BSc in Pharmacology and Biochemistry, MSc in Molecular Pathology and Toxicology and a Ph.D. in Cancer. So it sounds like she was a research scientist before she went down the alternative route.

I’ve no doubt she is a bright woman with those qualifications, but she’s still not medically trained to treat patients- she’s a naturopath. And she’s clearly anti-vaccination.

Also, she actually signposted her followers to the unqualified Ellie once, so loses all credibility in one fail swoop.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
WTF
So for someone who bangs on about people hiding behind fake profiles to troll (well basically question her) she’s been doing it all along .. she’s literally one of the most fucked up people I’ve come across 🤦
It’s just crazy that she’s managed to muster up such a following and how defensive they are of her!

I remember that post. She is such a vile piece of tit. I hope she never crawls out of the rock shes hiding under.
Sadly. She will do at some point I don’t think she can stay away for long. She will be coming up with an alias. She’s deffo about somewhere she’ll have a profile with a different name….

Last edited:
Hey folks. Been busy and been trying to avoid looking at troofers for a few days. Our Julie Colquhoun is still trying to entice me in to make her some dosh, still without actually telling me how or how much its going to cost me and what i’ll actually be flogging. She talks absolute bollocks. This is the 3rd email now. Still no unsubscribe option either. Can someone remind me who to report it to 😊
Has the Oik arrived and surprised the grandkids yet? 😃

If i respond and say i’m in, would i be able to post the link and we all join in and label our zooms with ridiculous names and cause some turmoil or would it only work for me?
She’s sent it to me too 🙄

And WTAF is she going on about in her latest video? She goes on and on about speaking her truth, but what is her truth?

It’s just crazy that she’s managed to muster up such a following and how defensive they are of her!

Sadly. She will do at some point I don’t think she can stay away for long. She will be coming up with an alias. She’s deffo about somewhere she’ll have a profile with a different name….
Yes, she'll most likely be hanging around under a different name. There is no way she was just using one fake account to help support herself and troll 'on her behalf', there are likely others out there that were used to keep an eye on the likes of Liz, Dr Ranj, other 'high profiles' she may have blocked. Now they'll have been repurposed so she can be on social media to keep an eye on what is going on everywhere. I just don't buy that you spend all that time on social media then suddenly delete it all. I also think her personality wouldn't allow her to walk away and not know what was being said about her, especially on the original EG, and also amongst the wouldn't-know-truth-if-it-hit-them-in-the-facers after the Telegram implosion and then the scramble to either back her up on IG or stamp on her on their own way to building bigger followings to shill to.

She's probably on IG, telegram, she's probably at least reading here, etc. as she'll need to know what is being said at all times so that when she does want to resurface as herself she knows what she may have to avoid and deflect from address.

Reactions: 4

What a sad way to live sculking around the internet making up lies and stories obsessed with followings and controlling what others know .. she needs focus on reality and her own family but I don’t think people like her do because their quest for attention always takes president

A good example of the depths of delusional fuckedupness that these Troofers will go to.
That silly fat wally Jonathan Trapman has spent the last 3 weeks in hospital with Covid. Of course he thinks the doctors were lying to him. Even after all that he still comes out and continues to spout his old English garble to the thick cunts. Unfuckingbelievable !!! What a despicable waste of valuable NHS resources.
Let’s hope though he gets well soon, only for the reason that he is up in Court again next month with that arse Piers Corbyn and smug bleep Angus Lancaster for breaching lockdown rules. Wouldn’t want to miss that sideshow 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Shocker. The comments that the lady who’s photos had been stolen made, have suddenly disappeared off Ellie’s posts. Not like her to moderate comments is it

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.