Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not appeared on it yet
She’s deffo up to something

there will be a “failed suicide attempt” or “cancers back” or something along those lines in a few days
(Not that I think either of those things are a joke, just to be clear. But with her track record, wouldn’t put it past her to make up lies of that level)

Does anyone have a screenshot of the donations button for the GLO and also more recently where she said it was with solicitors and had been filed please?

Also the ‘I’m just a mum why should you listen to me’ post that she did recently

there will be a “failed suicide attempt” or “cancers back” or something along those lines in a few days
(Not that I think either of those things are a joke, just to be clear. But with her track record, wouldn’t put it past her to make up lies of that level)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Didn't someone say before that if someone reports online harassment to the police, they tell you to shut down your social media. Then if the harassment continues offline, they'll take action?
I wouldn't put it past Ellie to fabricate something, especially if (however unlikely) she is actively trying to get peoples IPs?

Does anyone have a screenshot of the donations button for the GLO and also more recently where she said it was with solicitors and had been filed please?

Also the ‘I’m just a mum why should you listen to me’ post that she did recently
These are the best I could find

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Just watching That_nurse_that_wants_to_be_famous on video saying nurses are scared to speak out. I know there's a few nurses on here. Are you scared to speak out? And if so what about. My wife isn't, she just wants a rest as she's been non stop for over a year. Who gave Jenna the right to speak for everyone.
I'm a nurse and haven't seen any of the tit they've spouted. I'm certainly not privey to the emails that say a 4th wave is coming in September 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watching That_nurse_that_wants_to_be_famous on video saying nurses are scared to speak out. I know there's a few nurses on here. Are you scared to speak out? And if so what about. My wife isn't, she just wants a rest as she's been non stop for over a year. Who gave Jenna the right to speak for everyone.
It’s just her way of scamming her followers are her donation pages still up?

There's some right good in fighting going on in the telegram group 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Or is it you lot? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

They're on the first few threads (Which I've been combing through). I'll have them on in the next few hours.
I think thats all the 'updates' she gave. If you need specific dates let me know.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Did the people she recruited to help on the PTTP page ever introduce themselves or should we add them to the non-existent list?

Thank you to all the awesome screen shotters.

Isn’t it annoying Liey the way your lies keep following you around and just won’t go away?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.