Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone who’s has the covid v@ccine had any side effects. I sometimes have muscle spasms (no pain etc) but when I do it’s only at the top of my right arm in the area where I had the jab. By the way my arm doesn’t move like will mckenzies on inbetweeners when he’s been taking ❄ or whatever it is in the club. 🤣 it’s just my muscle. My right leg goes to sleep sometimes if I’m relaxed. It’s so annoying but it’s only the same as other vaccines that’s been developed like ones we had in school, I understand all vaccines have side effects etc.

Who said the other day they thought she had gone quiet and given up? 🙄🙄🙄
View attachment 1771084
Oh for crying out loud! 😂😂 it’s the hashtags and caption that do it for me. Are we supposed to be impressed by this?
“Omg Ellie! Well done! You completed a free American course and then paid for a certificate!! I’m so proud of you! It must’ve taken so much brain power!! Oh and it’s from an offshoot of Harvard?! Harvard? The place where all the rich and elite are educated!!! Omgggggggggggg!”
She’s just scraping the barrel at this point. Might post my Reiki certificate I paid £50 for 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh for crying out loud! 😂😂 it’s the hashtags and caption that do it for me. Are we supposed to be impressed by this?
“Omg Ellie! Well done! You completed a free American course and then paid for a certificate!! I’m so proud of you! It must’ve taken so much brain power!! Oh and it’s from an offshoot of Harvard?! Harvard? The place where all the rich and elite are educated!!! Omgggggggggggg!”
She’s just scraping the barrel at this point. Might post my Reiki certificate I paid £50 for 🙄🙄🙄
‘still got it’ insinuates that she had something in the first place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totes beebs, it’s exactly how it should be, but you’re the one who moved thousands of miles away from your own teenage son 🙄

3B649291-581B-49F5-87B7-E5364C7DD8E1.png

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Looks like Beebs is getting some photos ready for some kind of grifty website offering… I mean container…
What the duck is a container? Or a salon that Bauhaus witch likes to talk about? duck off all of you bleeping weirdos!

Totes beebs, it’s exactly how it should be, but you’re the one who moved thousands of miles away from your own teenage son 🙄

View attachment 1776695
So why did she leave her son behind? She palmed him off on anyone who’d have him when he was young and desperate for his mother’s love….

View attachment 1776695
Totally fucked up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.