Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi gang. My eldest son is moving back home and has a habit of leaving lights on, putting the oven on 6 hours before he uses it and has a massive electric car. Does anyone know anything about removing meters, free electricity from the ground or any other legitimate help. TIA

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s then pinned a comment from someone peddling suncream alternatives

Hi gang. My eldest son is moving back home and has a habit of leaving lights on, putting the oven on 6 hours before he uses it and has a massive electric car. Does anyone know anything about removing meters, free electricity from the ground or any other legitimate help. TIA
Heā€™s got the right idea moving back home šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Remember when we outed her for using suncream on her kids when she took them to The Gambia.
That was fun

for anyone reading this ELLIES KIDS USE SUNCREAM. SHE PUTS SUNCREAM
ON THEM. SHES DOING THIS FOR ATTENTION.

i honestly CBA posting it again but if you check back, we have all the receipts. You donā€™t even need to do any research on if Ellie is full of bullshit, weā€™ve uploaded it all for you to find easily.

Reactions: 9
Have we seen the latest sunbed post? Ellie is refreshing this page as we speak for the reactionā€¦.
Why does she insist on regurgitating all her old posts, time & time again? Ellie, youā€™re not just stupid, youā€™re actually really bleeping boring.

Iā€™ll repost this then. Posted on one of the other (many) occasions sheā€™s shared her suncream nonsense, via an actual dermatologist who treats patients with skin cancer as opposed to a high school dropout with nothing better to do than google & talk shite to gullible morons about things that are beyond her comprehension.

265747B2-B65E-42E3-A622-CC74B7781EE8.jpeg
83AC4B5E-2AF1-447A-9F19-188B3E513C1E.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Ah. Unity holistic health. That incarnation brings back some memories.
That was post the PTTP days but before Tr;PE wasnā€™t it.
Sheā€™s opened and closed so many small businesses (whilst fleecing her followers each time). Itā€™s hard to keep up. Iā€™m glad we have these threads.

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s opened and closed so many small businesses (whilst fleecing her followers each time). Itā€™s hard to keep up. Iā€™m glad we have these threads.
Iā€™m sure her Unityholistichealth incarnation was last summer. Before Tr;pe, but Tr;pe is not the first time sheā€™s attempted to shill supplements, as observed by one of the commentators on Dr Guckianā€™s post.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember the shed??! šŸ˜‚ and that was just a few months ago šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember the shed??! šŸ˜‚ and that was just a few months ago šŸ˜‚
Exactly. No mention of it now. What a waste of all of those ā€˜coursesā€™ šŸ™„

Her account has gone back to declaring herself as a songwriter once again & now- the supplement hustle (by way of the usual ā€˜medicalā€™ & energy/debt scam advice).

How dense must her followers be to not see through all of these constant re-inventions?

Ellie Grey:Jack(ass) of All Trades. Master of NONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely no way is a primary school authorising absences of up to two weeks (let alone one) on the back of that flu mist template letterā€¦ No wayā€¦
Whatā€™s the rationale behind keeping a child off school for days/weeks during flu vaccine roll out? If your child isnā€™t having the vaccineā€¦.. what does Ellie think? That the vaccine is airborne?! Sheā€™s a bleeping MORON.

Reactions: 2
Whatā€™s the rationale behind keeping a child off school for days/weeks during flu vaccine roll out? If your child isnā€™t having the vaccineā€¦.. what does Ellie think? That the vaccine is airborne?! Sheā€™s a bleeping MORON.
Many truthers believe the vaccine sheds or summat

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.