Ellie Grey #20 tried to name and shame, ended up backfiring - more tattlers and a wiki were gained.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t quite understand how Beebs makes peace with her current obsession with money and her ‘six figure salary’ (yeah ok hun) with the her belief that money is what makes the matrix go round.

She’s also gone verrrrrry quiet about crypto currency. Maybe that’s how she was ‘ripped off for thousands’.

Give it six months and she’ll be claiming she was ‘ripped off for hundreds of thousands’ by Kangen water filter grifters.
People so readily believe that these people are telling the truth about their earnings. It’s so obviously bullshit. I don’t understand how they can be sceptical and talk about “doing the research” when it comes to more mainstream aspects of life but are willing to put money and trust in these random online snake oil peddling grifters. They’re so toxic 🤢 Ellie is just a small part of it when you look at some of the larger accounts.

Reactions: 7
People so readily believe that these people are telling the truth about their earnings. It’s so obviously bullshit. I don’t understand how they can be sceptical and talk about “doing the research” when it comes to more mainstream aspects of life but are willing to put money and trust in these random online snake oil peddling grifters. They’re so toxic 🤢 Ellie is just a small part of it when you look at some of the larger accounts.
They each play their own part in the twatocity of it all. My issues with EG started with the false health information. You simply cannot have a following of 100k plus and give them information which is clearly at odds with fact. I will always use the sunbed information as an example.

Reactions: 6
Because the main truthers don't watch anything mainstream they're missing a fabulous telly show that would get them all excited.

It's about a cyber attack before the general election in 2024. So it's all hidden in plain sight.

Remember this post when they look back (coz a knobhead on YouTube or telegram posts about it) and say we were all warned lol.

Oh, wait, actually wasn't there an imminent cyber attack they said was gunna take down the Internet and we'd all be feral by now.

I can't keep up

Reactions: 5
Because the main truthers don't watch anything mainstream they're missing a fabulous telly show that would get them all excited.

It's about a cyber attack before the general election in 2024. So it's all hidden in plain sight.

Remember this post when they look back (coz a knobhead on YouTube or telegram posts about it) and say we were all warned lol.

Oh, wait, actually wasn't there an imminent cyber attack they said was gunna take down the Internet and we'd all be feral by now.

I can't keep up
I really enjoyed that programme. They'll hate it though as they'd have to think about how they were taken in by propaganda and bots.

• Haha
Beebs no need hun
Jesus 🥺
If anything is going to traumatise a child, it’s sitting inches away from her Mum’s minge, watching her make weird swirly patterns with her menstrual blood.
She dresses it up like it’s some kind of beautiful ritual, but she’s taken photos of it & put it on social media, instantly reducing it to an attention-seeking post, designed to shock & divide opinion (which she secretly enjoys).
Honestly, this is not empowering. My period has never made me feel dirty. It’s just something I put up with every month. If I had a daughter, there is NO WAY I’d expose myself to her this way. It’s actually hugely inappropriate & fucked up. If she was in the UK, social services would be paying her a visit. And she knows it.
What a bleep.

But possibly not as much of a bleep as Bauhauswife. She reminds me of Ellie a bit. In that, she doesn’t know what she doesn’t know. It’s lovely that she’s managed to home birth a small army of babies with no complications, it really is. But hospital births are not the ‘dark occult rituals’ she thinks they are. She’s just another person who demonises allopathic medicine, despite having no training or clinical experience on which to base her views. In the UK, a hospital delivery will be midwifery led, so long as it’s straightforward. Want to deliver in the water with whale music? No problem. NO midwife wants a woman in her care to have an intervention she doesn’t need.
Midwives love the autonomy a straightforward labour allows them AND women. Midwives are advocates for women-centred care. A lot of women simply cannot deliver this way though. In this past week alone, I’ve attended an elective c-section for placenta acretta & two pre-term twin deliveries where at least one twin was a transverse lie (cannot safely deliver vaginally). Where would those babies be without obstetric care, Yolande?
Dead. That’s where.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My sister’s middle name was the name of the midwife that delivered her.
Free birthing is honestly like a dangerous cult. I’ve read so many stories about women getting sucked into the Podcasts, forums etc only for something awful to happen in birth. One lady lost her baby as she was really overdue, refused inductions etc. All the forums kept encouraging her to “stay put and trust in nature” and that the words “induce” and “induction” were basically banned from the group. It is a complete cult and dangerous one.

Reactions: 3
Jesus 🥺
If anything is going to traumatise a child, it’s sitting inches away from her Mum’s minge, watching her make weird swirly patterns with her menstrual blood.
She dresses it up like it’s some kind of beautiful ritual, but she’s taken photos of it & put it on social media, instantly reducing it to an attention-seeking post, designed to shock & divide opinion (which she secretly enjoys).
Honestly, this is not empowering. My period has never made me feel dirty. It’s just something I put up with every month. If I had a daughter, there is NO WAY I’d expose myself to her this way. It’s actually hugely inappropriate & fucked up. If she was in the UK, social services would be paying her a visit. And she knows it.
What a bleep.

But possibly not as much of a bleep as Bauhauswife. She reminds me of Ellie a bit. In that, she doesn’t know what she doesn’t know. It’s lovely that she’s managed to home birth a small army of babies with no complications, it really is. But hospital births are not the ‘dark occult rituals’ she thinks they are. She’s just another person who demonises allopathic medicine, despite having no training or clinical experience on which to base her views. In the UK, a hospital delivery will be midwifery led, so long as it’s straightforward. Want to deliver in the water with whale music? No problem. NO midwife wants a woman in her care to have an intervention she doesn’t need.
Midwives love the autonomy a straightforward labour allows them AND women. Midwives are advocates for women-centred care. A lot of women simply cannot deliver this way though. In this past week alone, I’ve attended an elective c-section for placenta acretta & two pre-term twin deliveries where at least one twin was a transverse lie (cannot safely deliver vaginally). Where would those babies be without obstetric care, Yolande?
Dead. That’s where.
Does anyone know the address of Beeeeeeba’s new home? I’ve got a tit load of colouring books and enough crayons to give Crayola a thrombosis - I’ll happily pop them in a Jiffy bag and send them over. That is not normal behaviour. Kids need to be normal.

My sister’s middle name was the name of the midwife that delivered her.
Free birthing is honestly like a dangerous cult. I’ve read so many stories about women getting sucked into the Podcasts, forums etc only for something awful to happen in birth. One lady lost her baby as she was really overdue, refused inductions etc. All the forums kept encouraging her to “stay put and trust in nature” and that the words “induce” and “induction” were basically banned from the group. It is a complete cult and dangerous one.
It really is 😔

I probably don’t need to state the obvious here, but Neonatal units do not exist purely to care for pre-term babies. I have lots of sad stories about babies whose admission/demise could have been prevented had their mothers just listened and gone along with medical advice.
No one is trying to ‘control’ them. No one is trying to deliberately ruin their ‘perfect birth’ experience. Obstetricians and Midwives just want what’s best for women and their babies. And ultimately, a living, healthy baby is the end game, no?

Well no one saw that coming 👀👀👀

Also found this absolute intolerable twit on tik tok

I dunno if she’s been mentioned before but golly…

her handle is @beefree222 - Lauren Hanleyfitness
Oh, & REPORTED.

It really is 😔

I probably don’t need to state the obvious here, but Neonatal units do not exist purely to care for pre-term babies. I have lots of sad stories about babies whose admission/demise could have been prevented had their mothers just listened and gone along with medical advice.
No one is trying to ‘control’ them. No one is trying to deliberately ruin their ‘perfect birth’ experience. Obstetricians and Midwives just want what’s best for women and their babies. And ultimately, a living, healthy baby is the end game, no?

Oh, & REPORTED.
I also think that women who wear free birthing as a badge of honour to condescend others is terrible. It’s like well done 👏🏻 you were very fortunate and lucky that your birth went well. People talk about our ancestors like they were these magical beings who just popped babies out perfectly all the time and lived perfectly natural lives. But nature was rough… it was luck of the draw and survival of the fittest. It is nothing short of a miracle that humans have evolved to where we are now and it was all down to our own brains developing modern medicine and technology. These idiots weren’t around when peoples average life expectancy was 35 - 40 and that’s only in the last 100 years. They have no clue whatsoever, no clue.

Reactions: 11
It really is 😔

Oh, & REPORTED.
I would agree. All 4 of Mrs Felixs' pregnancies were 'normal'. ( her description, I'm mot mansplaining). However number 2 progressed normaly until labour. Long story short he was cesarean and then stopped breathing at 24 hours and was off to special care. They sorted him out and after a few days in the unit he was back home. Did i ever think they hadn't met the cesarean quota? Or just had a spare incubator that needed an occupant? No, just a bunch of professionals saving number 2, probably like they do day in and day out. These people who demonise healthcare professionals are idiots. He turned out ok, although he's smaller than the others 😃.

Reactions: 8
I also think that women who wear free birthing as a badge of honour to condescend others is terrible. It’s like well done 👏🏻 you were very fortunate and lucky that your birth went well. People talk about our ancestors like they were these magical beings who just popped babies out perfectly all the time and lived perfectly natural lives. But nature was rough… it was luck of the draw and survival of the fittest. It is nothing short of a miracle that humans have evolved to where we are now and it was all down to our own brains developing modern medicine and technology. These idiots weren’t around when peoples average life expectancy was 35 - 40 and that’s only in the last 100 years. They have no clue whatsoever, no clue.
This is similar to the way they pick on women who can’t / won’t breastfeed.

Breastfeeding is great, if you can & want to do it.

As is bleeping formula.

Ellie’s gone private already. That lasted a full 2 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Freebirthers are horrendous. The shame they place on mothers who can’t have these stunt births, and they brush under the carpet the births that don’t go to plan. Not all free births end well (I know because I’ve been in free birth groups) and there’s no sympathy for the people when it doesn’t go to plan. Posts get deleted for being low vibe. Births that end in interventions are due to the mother not having a strong enough resolve. It’s so so so toxic.

Nobody is prepared to admit there’s an element of luck to all things. Breastfeeding, motherhood, and life in general. Their unconscious bias is so strong they can only see the patterns that they want to see. Imagine having that level of self importance to think that the universe favours you so highly, but not the other plebs in the world.

Omg their periods are synced it’s ridiculous. It really grosses me out when they talk about it - and I don’t find periods gross, I just think they all look so skanky and unhygienic 😂 those pictures of biba bleeding everywhere does not sit well with me at all. When my dog is in season even she keeps herself clean, she doesn’t free bleed all over the floor! Maybe it’s her internalised shame 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Freebirthers are horrendous. The shame they place on mothers who can’t have these stunt births, and they brush under the carpet the births that don’t go to plan. Not all free births end well (I know because I’ve been in free birth groups) and there’s no sympathy for the people when it doesn’t go to plan. Posts get deleted for being low vibe. Births that end in interventions are due to the mother not having a strong enough resolve. It’s so so so toxic.

Nobody is prepared to admit there’s an element of luck to all things. Breastfeeding, motherhood, and life in general. Their unconscious bias is so strong they can only see the patterns that they want to see. Imagine having that level of self importance to think that the universe favours you so highly, but not the other plebs in the world.

Omg their periods are synced it’s ridiculous. It really grosses me out when they talk about it - and I don’t find periods gross, I just think they all look so skanky and unhygienic 😂 those pictures of biba bleeding everywhere does not sit well with me at all. When my dog is in season even she keeps herself clean, she doesn’t free bleed all over the floor! Maybe it’s her internalised shame 😅
Isn’t coffee full of chemicals that make your blood thinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually think that if I hadn't been induced, my 9 year old would still be in there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.