Ellie Grey #20 tried to name and shame, ended up backfiring - more tattlers and a wiki were gained.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the whole "didn't know I was having it done" story is a lie. You'd have to be a bit dim to believe it.
Again, not being a twit, but I don’t understand the reluctance to accept treatment. Why take up a hospital bed if you have no plan to accept any help? You may as well go home, go on holiday, book in a travel lodge or a B&B.

I find the refusal of treatment very strange indeed. My eldest was delivered by emergency c section. Had that surgery not been carried out, the chances are that one of us or both of us would have died. I remember the consent form being shoved in my face and a doctor yelling “sign it NOW”. I’m sure my signature was nothing more than a scribble as they ran to the theatre with me. What would they have done if I’d just said “No”. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I don’t understand when medics became the enemy of so many.

Reactions: 7
Again, not being a twit, but I don’t understand the reluctance to accept treatment. Why take up a hospital bed if you have no plan to accept any help? You may as well go home, go on holiday, book in a travel lodge or a B&B.

I find the refusal of treatment very strange indeed. My eldest was delivered by emergency c section. Had that surgery not been carried out, the chances are that one of us or both of us would have died. I remember the consent form being shoved in my face and a doctor yelling “sign it NOW”. I’m sure my signature was nothing more than a scribble as they ran to the theatre with me. What would they have done if I’d just said “No”. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I don’t understand when medics became the enemy of so many.
And as you rightly say, if they are the enemy, why the duck is the silly cow in hospital.
Literally go home.

hospital air is full of efileeenn oxide

plus if she was in hospital, we’d have had a video of her refusing to wear a mask.
I call bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IF she was genuinely unconscious, then yes an LP could be done without consent 'in best interests' when looking for the reason as to why (though typically only after other tests that are quicker and easier - such as bloods, scans, etc.). An LP can be used to diagnose a certain type of brain bleed, but only if it hasn't already been seen on scan (so quite small bleeds, etc.) as if there is any evidence on scan you'd diagnose and the LP risks another bleed (again, in an emergency, without a direct living will or someone else having your power of attorney, those scans can be performed without any consent because 'best interests' and you lack any capacity when unconscious so the clinician can make those decisions unless there is very specific documented instruction otherwise). However, typically loss of consciousness as a result of an SAH (the type that can be diagnosed with an LP) is indicative of quite a significant bleed...and one you'd expect to see on CT (and therefore have LP contraindicated).

I'd love to know the sequence of events as surely those close to you would know you have cancer, don't want it treated, don't want big pharma involved...surely you'd have potentially discussed a living will and not having treatment for any complications. Surely you'd expressly tell them you wanted admitted for nothing and to hook you up to a Vit C drip at home and just see how things go. And then to return after discharge, why not just refuse given you want no meds? What did you want/expect of people? Either you are being treated for anything and everything and lying to followers about allopathic/science based intervention, or the story/parts of it aren't true. They need to hurry up and WaKe Up! If the NHS was all part of some big conspiracy, and everything is about big pharma profits and eating organic smoothies was the answer, why is she there? Idiots! Like come on, surely you'd expressly forbid anybody taking you to hospital under any circumstances In CaSe ThEy ChIp YoU when you are unaware?!

'LP is definitely causing my inflammation but hey ho, come to a shed in the middle of nowhere to get IV access for an unregulated compound and be sure that it won't cause inflammation, infection, plebitis, extravasation, etc.' I'm not saying LPs aren't without complications, that's why they are only done when necessary...unlike IV access in vanity clinics!

I just can't...if she's genuinely ill, I hope she wakes up and gets the help she needs for the sake of her kids, if she isn't and this is all for social media attention then there really are no words. Not when you consider how many of her vulnerable followers may genuinely be suffering significantly as a result of the false information she has hammered into them for years now and actually are avoiding healthcare as a result. The number of them who may eventually have brain bleeds and/or inflammation as a result of screenings they have avoided, shunning cancer treatments, treating infections with nonsense and landing up with sepsis or meningitis, etc.

Reactions: 9
IF she was genuinely unconscious, then yes an LP could be done without consent 'in best interests' when looking for the reason as to why (though typically only after other tests that are quicker and easier - such as bloods, scans, etc.). An LP can be used to diagnose a certain type of brain bleed, but only if it hasn't already been seen on scan (so quite small bleeds, etc.) as if there is any evidence on scan you'd diagnose and the LP risks another bleed (again, in an emergency, without a direct living will or someone else having your power of attorney, those scans can be performed without any consent because 'best interests' and you lack any capacity when unconscious so the clinician can make those decisions unless there is very specific documented instruction otherwise). However, typically loss of consciousness as a result of an SAH (the type that can be diagnosed with an LP) is indicative of quite a significant bleed...and one you'd expect to see on CT (and therefore have LP contraindicated).

I'd love to know the sequence of events as surely those close to you would know you have cancer, don't want it treated, don't want big pharma involved...surely you'd have potentially discussed a living will and not having treatment for any complications. Surely you'd expressly tell them you wanted admitted for nothing and to hook you up to a Vit C drip at home and just see how things go. And then to return after discharge, why not just refuse given you want no meds? What did you want/expect of people? Either you are being treated for anything and everything and lying to followers about allopathic/science based intervention, or the story/parts of it aren't true. They need to hurry up and WaKe Up! If the NHS was all part of some big conspiracy, and everything is about big pharma profits and eating organic smoothies was the answer, why is she there? Idiots! Like come on, surely you'd expressly forbid anybody taking you to hospital under any circumstances In CaSe ThEy ChIp YoU when you are unaware?!

'LP is definitely causing my inflammation but hey ho, come to a shed in the middle of nowhere to get IV access for an unregulated compound and be sure that it won't cause inflammation, infection, plebitis, extravasation, etc.' I'm not saying LPs aren't without complications, that's why they are only done when necessary...unlike IV access in vanity clinics!

I just can't...if she's genuinely ill, I hope she wakes up and gets the help she needs for the sake of her kids, if she isn't and this is all for social media attention then there really are no words. Not when you consider how many of her vulnerable followers may genuinely be suffering significantly as a result of the false information she has hammered into them for years now and actually are avoiding healthcare as a result. The number of them who may eventually have brain bleeds and/or inflammation as a result of screenings they have avoided, shunning cancer treatments, treating infections with nonsense and landing up with sepsis or meningitis, etc.
And again, one of our real resident medics…. Knocks it out of the ground for a resounding 6.

Reactions: 7

Sadly I doubt she will wake up and realise what a fool she has been - if she does it will be when it's too late to achieve anything or put right the wrongs she's committed over the years.

IF and this is a massive IF, she was suspected to have had a SAH, she would have been taken in by Ambulance and would have been in the resus area of the hospital that I (and or someone else looking like me....) saw her in. Certainly not sitting up in bed talking away on a FaceTime or live update as she was. The person that saw heard the voice before anything else and just knew. I'm curious as to why she was up this way but I'm guessing that Conquest have had enough and TWH will have to suffer her for a change!

I would have expected there to have been a massive vigil outside the hospital, with wannabe DI Buckle and the world's worst mother/nurse Bernie barricading the ambulance bays so no-one else can be killed the way this little princess of bullshit claimed was occurring not so long ago.

Lastly, if anything she says is true and she has CA, Non HL etc, and she does not want any treatment or intervention, she would have had a TEP (treatment escalation plan) in place which Ambulance Clinicians use to assess against criteria when we convey them to hospital. If they state on that official form that they do not want any active treatment, then they will not receive any active treatment - even if they are making an unwise decison.

In the words of Elton John, 'It's a sad sad situation that's only getting more and more absurd...' (sic).

Reactions: 6
Not Ellie related but I noticed Biba is about to featured as an affiliate on a course on money-making run by NurturingNovas. I guess through similar affiliate interactions with larger platforms is how a lot of these grifters get by because it can’t just be through their online “webinars” and ebooks. I can’t believe anyone would pay actual money (£111 of course!) to have people like Biba talk to them about money 🙈 but NurturingNovas has a huge platform on account of her soap opera style life dramas in Costa Rica, I’ve been noticing biba try and get her claws into her following.

Reactions: 3
Ash, using your own logic you shouldn't be on that machine. It's clearly telling you it's part of the matrix!! Lol
I'd just like to quickly point out that a brisk walk is roughly 4 mph, a leisurely walk around 3 mph.
Ash is averaging at about 2.8 mph. Why has he even gone to the gym?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My 94 year old ma can walk round M&S faster. Fat bleep.
Oh, sorry. I reverted to my old self…… I meant to say “Ashlene, have you thought about ditching your gym membership and having a closer look at your food intake? Only, we all know you can’t out-train a bad diet. You’re no stranger to a chip butty or three are you?”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Observation

If you had a pre existing condition and caught COVID & died = your fault

If you have died suddenly / unexpectedly post pandemic, even if you have a pre existing condition AND even if your vaccine status isn’t confirmed = COVID vaccines fault.

As they say.

mAkE iT mAkE sEnSe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t quite understand how Beebs makes peace with her current obsession with money and her ‘six figure salary’ (yeah ok hun) with the her belief that money is what makes the matrix go round.

She’s also gone verrrrrry quiet about crypto currency. Maybe that’s how she was ‘ripped off for thousands’.

Give it six months and she’ll be claiming she was ‘ripped off for hundreds of thousands’ by Kangen water filter grifters.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t quite understand how Beebs makes peace with her current obsession with money and her ‘six figure salary’ (yeah ok hun) with the her belief that money is what makes the matrix go round.

She’s also gone verrrrrry quiet about crypto currency. Maybe that’s how she was ‘ripped off for thousands’.

Give it six months and she’ll be claiming she was ‘ripped off for hundreds of thousands’ by Kangen water filter grifters.
Exactly. Her posts talk about when she was a sex worker rolling in money and drugs etc. Now she's just obsessed with money and mushrooms... oh, and kangen.

Manifest 5 figure months. Babe, that could mean you're taking £100.01. Are you using the decimal places to decieve?

I bet if kangen was actually good they'd simply hire people properly to sell them. They'd be cheaper as these mlm huns wouldn't be scraping off a commission.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh, sorry. I reverted to my old self…… I meant to say “Ashlene, have you thought about ditching your gym membership and having a closer look at your food intake? Only, we all know you can’t out-train a bad diet. You’re no stranger to a chip butty or three are you?”
Or a belly buster breakfast.

I couldn’t help but notice that our favourite bigot inadvertently ordered himself a Pride slushie earlier too 🌈

#tastetherainbow
#chokeonit
39C414EE-C99F-4E55-969B-626318E3CEC8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.