Ellie Grey #20 tried to name and shame, ended up backfiring - more tattlers and a wiki were gained.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freebirthers are horrendous. The shame they place on mothers who can’t have these stunt births, and they brush under the carpet the births that don’t go to plan. Not all free births end well (I know because I’ve been in free birth groups) and there’s no sympathy for the people when it doesn’t go to plan. Posts get deleted for being low vibe. Births that end in interventions are due to the mother not having a strong enough resolve. It’s so so so toxic.

Nobody is prepared to admit there’s an element of luck to all things. Breastfeeding, motherhood, and life in general. Their unconscious bias is so strong they can only see the patterns that they want to see. Imagine having that level of self importance to think that the universe favours you so highly, but not the other plebs in the world.

Omg their periods are synced it’s ridiculous. It really grosses me out when they talk about it - and I don’t find periods gross, I just think they all look so skanky and unhygienic 😂 those pictures of biba bleeding everywhere does not sit well with me at all. When my dog is in season even she keeps herself clean, she doesn’t free bleed all over the floor! Maybe it’s her internalised shame 😅
I also don’t find periods gross, never have but there’s something really weird about that post. I’m not even convinced it’s her actual period, I mean how quickly would it have to be coming out of her??

She’s OBSESSED 🙄

68174978-AF6E-4C1C-828D-2BE89C5A1B89.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
This is just a case of mental health. It’s like the lost alcoholics that end up at the church it’s people who hit rock bottom and instead of healing they find escapism in these extreme views and beliefs they go so far down the rabbit hole there’s no hope. Ellie, Beeba etc all just people who didn’t get the mental health help they needed early on and sought comfort in these cult like groups and extreme views and once their ego starts to be fed by it all there’s no stopping them. The danger is they become influential to other lost souls and vulnerable mental health sufferers and the cycle never stops

Reactions: 11
I've just unfortunately stubled across that complete nutjob Biba Tanya. Does she have a thread on here? When I search her name I just get Ellie Grey threads. Does she use a different name?

I've just unfortunately stubled across that complete nutjob Biba Tanya. Does she have a thread on here? When I search her name I just get Ellie Grey threads. Does she use a different name?
No, no thread for Beeba. I bet she's desperate for one though lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe it’s a bit of a status thing 🤣 you’re not a real troofer until you’ve got your own tattle thread

• Haha
Did someone ask for a crappy website using the same old template? Did someone call for rebranded white label snake oil? Roll up roll up, cure's what ails you! The witch is back...
Ooh. I found the supplier for these. Remember?

I can feel another Instagram page set up in my water. Tr;be Supplements you say Liey? *nosey sharpens her pencil*

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd love to know how much she thinks she can fleece marks up her magic beans really real health supplements to her troglodyte followers discerning customers.

• Haha
I'd love to know how much she thinks she can fleece marks up her magic beans really real health supplements to her troglodyte followers discerning customers.
Your wish is my command. Here’s her supplier

Round bottles. Fancy.

Attachments

• Haha
I’d be bloody wary about ordering white labelled supplements That come from a “supplements for dummies” type website 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Round bottles made from PET!!!!

You know what that stands for?

Polyethylene terephthalate! Do we even know what that is?

Wanna know how it's made? It's made with Ethylene glycol!!

You know what else is made with Ethylene glycol??

Antifreeze!! Would you trust any so called "health supplements" if they came in containers (round or square) made of antifreeze??

Can't believe she'd so irresponsible as to encourage her followers to allow that artificial shite anywhere near them!

I wonder if she's done her own analysis of the ingredients?

Yeah but if she didn't get the results she expected she'll just get in contact for the real results cause she probably just got the emails mixed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did someone ask for a crappy website using the same old template? Did someone call for rebranded white label snake oil? Roll up roll up, cure's what ails you! The witch is back...
Ellie Grey you absolute grifting bleep!!!!!

I am not completely against supplements but people can eat natural products to get all they need and not take crappy supplements, which is surely wha you Ellie, are all about, and often they have potential risk or zero impact! If not taken in the right quantities or with the other body absorbing supplements to ge them into the body efficiently, making them a complete waste of money pissing them away.

This is why I / we (talking for others 😅) bleeping HATE YOU!. You moan about medicine, yet use it all the time. Have chatted tit about being natural only to come up this this bullshit, generic supplement range to make money. Pick a lane.

Feeling the need to expose your cons and fake nonsense Eloise Grey.

Makes sense she has come back social. We knew it wouldn't be long.
'Over and Out' was the heading of that post on the 6th June due for reasons that were lies clearly. Not forever sadly! Just duck the duck off. You really should have stayed away this time. Maybe others will give up but I am on a mission - so far over 2 years and I am not stopping. I will keep collecting your posts where possible and reporting misinformation. And before you take your next step in predictable moods and call us out for 'bullying', it is not! Purely trying to expose how much of a shill you are, and if only one person reads what we have to say and changes their mind on you then I am happy. Hate that people believe the crap and waste their money buying tit from you, or way worse risk their lives with all the lies and misinformation you spread.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ellie Grey you absolute grifting bleep!!!!!

I am not completely against supplements but people can eat natural products to get all they need and not take crappy supplements, which is surely wha you Ellie, are all about, and often they have potential risk or zero impact! If not taken in the right quantities or with the other body absorbing supplements to ge them into the body efficiently, making them a complete waste of money pissing them away.

This is why I / we (talking for others 😅) bleeping HATE YOU!. You moan about medicine, yet use it all the time. Have chatted tit about being natural only to come up this this bullshit, generic supplement range to make money. Pick a lane.

Feeling the need to expose your cons and fake nonsense Eloise Grey.

Makes sense she has come back social. We knew it wouldn't be long.
'Over and Out' was the heading of that post on the 6th June due for reasons that were lies clearly. Not forever sadly! Just duck the duck off. You really should have stayed away this time. Maybe others will give up but I am on a mission - so far over 2 years and I am not stopping. I will keep collecting your posts where possible and reporting misinformation. And before you take your next step in predictable moods and call us out for 'bullying', it is not! Purely trying to expose how much of a shill you are, and if only one person reads what we have to say and changes their mind on you then I am happy. Hate that people believe the crap and waste their money buying tit from you, or way worse risk their lives with all the lies and misinformation you spread.
Additionally, there's zero basic information in terms of it being a legitimate business.

No address or contact information. No privacy policy or gdpr statement that she'll comply with keeping customer information safe (we know she shares names in her telegram). No complaints, refund or customer policies. Nothing at all that shows she'll actually treat you fairly.

As a business owner (not an MLM hun lol) it's bleeping annoying that people like her get away with this tit.

Additionally, there's zero basic information in terms of it being a legitimate business.

No address or contact information. No privacy policy or gdpr statement that she'll comply with keeping customer information safe (we know she shares names in her telegram). No complaints, refund or customer policies. Nothing at all that shows she'll actually treat you fairly.

As a business owner (not an MLM hun lol) it's bleeping annoying that people like her get away with this tit.
Not even a provable secure checkout. You're just giving her your details without any recognised security.

If anyone orders via this then they're frankly a bit thick.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is the branding frustrating anyone else? Why are some 'i's substituted with a semicolon and not others? There doesn't seem to be a consistent plan for the semicolon use. And I cannot remember if she ever explained it's use in the Tr;be either. Is there any logical explanation for it's use?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And I cannot remember if she ever explained it's use in the Tr;be either. Is there any logical explanation for it's use?

She saw it once written in the context of tl;dr but never got around to finding out what it means cause you know that would take effort to do all that reading and she just doesn't have the time do that sort of thing. Maybe if someone could write a short recap listing the main points like a summary or something.

Do a google of "tribe supplements" there's loads of similarly named brands so again easier to not bother doing the work herself.

Reactions: 5
She saw it once written in the context of tl;dr but never got around to finding out what it means cause you know that would take effort to do all that reading and she just doesn't have the time do that sort of thing. Maybe if someone could write a short recap listing the main points like a summary or something.

Do a google of "tribe supplements" there's loads of similarly named brands so again easier to not bother doing the work herself.
She has done lots of reading ….. hasn’t she? Before you start, Ellie, I’m not bullying or trolling you, just having a small laugh. It’s what we oooop North called having a sense of humour.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.