Ellie Grey #20 tried to name and shame, ended up backfiring - more tattlers and a wiki were gained.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ability to separate truth from fiction is severely compromised today, please tell me that’s a piss take?????
Apparently not. It is real. And I’m very worried about my welfare, moving forward. I realised yesterday that my mobile number ends in 77. My god, what does this mean? All in plain sight. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ bleeping morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently not. It is real. And I’m very worried about my welfare, moving forward. I realised yesterday that my mobile number ends in 77. My god, what does this mean? All in plain sight. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ bleeping morons.
Ok thanks for clarifying

*takes self off to put head in gas oven*

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly I can’t imagine having the time to think about all this 🤦🏼‍♀️ How empty must your life be

Reactions: 2
Yes I’ve seen that she’s in for inflammation of the spine & brain…
Shes gone into hospital but says they're respecting her wishes this time as she is refusing to have any medication. Why are you in hospital then wasting their time? Give your bed to someone who needs and appreciates it you total bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shes gone into hospital but says they're respecting her wishes this time as she is refusing to have any medication. Why are you in hospital then wasting their time? Give your bed to someone who needs and appreciates it you total bleep.
Where is this. Can anyone screen record it please? x

“As part of this, he was taking 50,000mg of vitamin D - the daily requirement is 600mg” WOW. And there’s me encouraging people to have a good diet, twelve minutes of sunshine and a supplement if needed. 🤦‍♀️☺

I don’t think Jools would know a sensible conversation If it but her on the Fanny.

Errr…..Miley Cyrus????
God, what a clever bit of rhyme - Miley Cyrus = virus. God, that’s so smart. I have one as well - Berkshire Hunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wrote it in her stupid fb group
Ellie Grey will you please just stop!!!

Everything about your decision makes zero sense - accept help or stop going to hospital. So many questions I would love to ask you if only you hadn't blocked me 😅

She wrote it in her stupid fb group
Guaranteed this is another story she’s conjured up 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nothing is just straightforward everything has to have a twist and a motive and a conspiracy. Why the need to announce this detail on Facebook aswell it’s all so tragic

Reactions: 3
Would they actually do a lumbar puncture on someone that was unconscious?
Not wishing to become embroiled in another game of ‘hunt the bastard’ - but who consented her? Surely if her parents were with her, they’d have known full well to refuse any treatment? As I say, I’m not saying this to laugh at her misfortune or take the piss, I am simply curious.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Not wishing to become embroiled in another game of ‘hunt the bastard’ - but who consented her? Surely if her parents were with her, they’d have known full well to refuse any treatment? As I say, I’m not saying this to laugh at her misfortune or take the piss, I am simply curious.
I think the whole "didn't know I was having it done" story is a lie. You'd have to be a bit dim to believe it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.