Ellie Grey #20 tried to name and shame, ended up backfiring - more tattlers and a wiki were gained.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Title courtesy of @nosey_cow

Well the period of thread 19 was a ride given EG's attempts to doxx! READ THE WIKI! Claims were thrown about suggesting she knew many, yet appears to have only actually targeted Oik with a huge stretch to try and suggest death threats were made...try harder, Hunnay! That reaching should have her a master contortionist by now (something else to add to the CV of nonsense qualifications). A bungled effort also took place when she went after Nosey, only targeted the wrong person #notfromnewcastle. Don't think she got the response she wanted from enough of the troofers, and within a matter of days claimed to be taking a step back and no longer going to be active on her social media account other than for 'business'. Her reasoning was she gave them too much of her basically, before vaguely hinting at potentially not researching things enough and it being her followers own responsibility and choices to do what's best for their health; ignoring the fact she has bombarded them with skewed stats, misinformation and quite aggressive attacks on anyone who disagreed and shared actual facts, leaving many vulnerable and disenfranchised followers to fully buy what she was selling (literally for many!).

It remains to be seen whether she can stay away from the social media validation...

Reactions: 9
Wiki link

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s her ‘private, not accepting friend requests’ Facebook page isn’t it?

Do we have Someone On The Inside on here? *looks suspiciously from left to right*….

• Haha
Oooh a brain bleed, that's new.
Oooh a brain bleed, that’s BOLLOCKS.

Cancer not dramatic enough? Doxxing didn’t work? I know, I’ll pretend I’ve had a brain haemorrhage, THAT’LL SHOW THEM.

🙄🥱

#pantsonfire

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oooh a brain bleed, that's new.
For someone who's so against evil big pharma, and instead, she's all about bamboo casseroles and stinging nettle smoothies, elLIE's a physical wreck.

I would wish her a speedy recovery, but until she stops sending innocent people to their unvaccinated and cancer-ridden deaths, she can go and duck herself

Reactions: 6
Was up at the crack of Dawn so I’ve done some work on the Wiki. I got as far as the part about PTTP. Hope the additions / amends are ok and if I’ve got anything wrong please feel free to amend.

Reactions: 4
Those two idiots featured on ‘Stacey Dooley sleeps over’.

Attention grabbing danger twats the pair of them.

Reactions: 5

Looking at something completely unrelated to the troofers just now, a few clicks through shared posts on FB and I've somehow managed to come across this 'awakened' band 5...you know one working in a tiny, rural hospital being held up as akin to huge, busy hospitals who knew better than virologists, immunologist, etc. Well she did give up her job and seemingly took her name off the NMC register...but was it genuinely standing up for her patients and colleagues, or was it to quite before being pushed and to sell snake oil?

She did a live saying she wanted to keep it on her private channels only …. But she was sedated for 4-5 days in ITU with a brain bleed, having lots of seizures & has been left with left-sided weakness & only feels she has 5% of brain capacity/she isn’t the person she was 2 weeks ago 🙄

• Wow
She did a live saying she wanted to keep it on her private channels only …. But she was sedated for 4-5 days in ITU with a brain bleed, having lots of seizures & has been left with left-sided weakness & only feels she has 5% of brain capacity/she isn’t the person she was 2 weeks ago 🙄
Where was this please?

At the risk of being accused of being a nasty piece of work (which I hope I’ve demonstrated that I’m really not) - but I’m struggling to understand. If you only had 5% brain capacity, surely that would mean you were in a vegetative state? Perhaps the clever medics can help me out here.

Which reminds me……. How is Wanky?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Im wondering if this new devastating medical episode has been created because something is going on that she doesn’t want to deal with.
I knew a girl once that left a dog to starve to death. When she was facing court / prison, she feigned having cancer in the hope she’d get sympathy and a more lenient sentence.

Is someone finally holding Ellie to account for something? Something is, without a doubt, going on. I don’t believe the brain bleed got one second.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.