Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Just as an FYI, I have received email correspondence from a very, very, very, large news outlet. They would like to include our charity in their ‘help’ section. Thought you’d all like to know. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Here she goes…..

Benefit scrounger you say… says the person trying to worm her way out of every single bill known to man with some bs logic, whilst encouraging and probably charging others to do the same. She said what she said.

View attachment 1565608
Exactly what you would expect. Nothing more, nothing less.

A 96 year old woman who was still working….. there are women in their 20s who could learn a thing or two from her work ethic.

Ellie, just fuck off. Yes, I said it, go and tell your followers and your father, I couldn’t give a shit.

Gill.

Reactions: 15

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
I’m going to share a story. Early on I had a call from a patient. I had spoken to him at Christmas. He’d been given 3/4 weeks at best. He went on a therapy. He’s still here.

Fucking bastard, cunting big Pharma, spending all that money in R&D and then still saving lives. It’s absolutely outrageous. The NHS should have just let him die, right?

Troofers, if you’re reading - go and fuck yourselves. Twice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

nosey_cow

VIP Member
What a simplistic view of life Ryan….

Twat.

Meanwhile, old Pa Buckle has been contemplating the width of roads, buses and Ford Fiestas.

As you do.
Hey Neil, park your fiesta behind a bus, grab ya tape measure

You’re gonna be in for a shock mate.

P.s. you strike me as the sort of fella who mistakes 5 inches for 9. 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Don’t most people work from home now or wherever they like? what’s this idea that everyone except the troofers are chained to desks. most people I know have a laptop and do a perfectly happy and productive job remotely. No scamming no conning others just a nice normal life.
The troofers drawn into MLMs don't realise that being able to work wherever you want is actually commonplace for a lot of previously office-based jobs now, but that those other people also have (assuming employed and not real self-employed - like real business self-employed and not part of a triangle shaped scam pretending you have any say in the business) holiday pay entitlement, they have sick pay, maternity/paternity pay, often compassionate leave, etc. So when they are now working where they want in WFH roles (or even if they are office based), when they want to really appreciate the sun or different environments, they have the ability to do so and actually relax and enjoy them. Even without the benefits of employment, the self-employed can often try and work towards holidays, etc. too. I have yet to see anyone in an MLM (who doesn't have a huge-earning other-half) actually be able to NOT work. You can usually spot the FM and herbalife huns on holiday sitting glued to phones trying to shill the products they over-bought to meet some sort of requirement (and that's the ones that have other jobs or partners earning okay money, the majority of the MLM huns without that regular income from elsewhere probably aren't making it away....). 'You can work from anywhere' = 'you HAVE to work from everywhere' as you need to constantly be putting up crap motivational messages on social media and cold messaging your old high school acquaintance's dog breeder to try and convince them to buy from you so that you don't actually end up in debt to the MLM in company. If only she had done her research into MLMs...

Just leave this here:
Screenshot_20220930-202548_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

nosey_cow

VIP Member
I know it’s nowhere near time for a new thread but
Ellie Grey #20.5 it’s all quiet on the western front. Ellie Grey, she’s still a Cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
I’ve just been out in the garden sunning my vag before the kids get home, and not 1p has landed in my bank account. I don’t get it, what was I doing wrong?
You didn't post about it on media. Are you sure you were living your truth and stepping into your abundance

• Haha
Reactions: 13

panini

VIP Member
9EA2A564-4569-4515-BB80-BE0809F6C6F6.png

This was definitely edited. The email address is an FOI email - FOIs are for information held by a department to be released in public domain, they are not for personal information.

The lines at the top are standard FOI lines on disclosure. In the second sentence she’s replaced question with complaint. A qualified exemption is an exemption under the FOI act which requires a public interest test, and it seems that the test favoured not giving a response to the question.

The second paragraph has been edited in - probably replacing what was in the public interest test.

And the bottom paragraph is the standard complaints one - as you would contact the ICO if the FOI was not granted and it would go to an internal review and then tribunal.

So in short, she’s taken an email which was a declined FOI request and edited it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Hey up team - I’m a bit AWOL at the minute. I have a lot of stuff with my mother that is taking up my energy, bless her. But I am following the thread. 🥰😥

• Heart
  • Sad

#ad#aff

VIP Member
The bullshit she churns out makes me SO SAD because vulnerable people who are uneducated and living below the poverty line fall for it all, and she’s endangering them so she can feel powerful 🫠 just watched her latest smear test nonsense 🙄

• Sad

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Just catching up and reading Oik's contributions and my sister texts to say she has an urgent referral for a lesion she has had on her neck for years which has suddenly changed shape and got darker. She sent a photo and it doesn't look good - she's only just finished radiotherapy for DCIS so she's in a panic.
Oh and fuck you Ellie.
Ah, fuck. Ok. Well, you know who and what I am now. Please, if I can be of any help at all, just yell. We have an amazing medical board and I have most of them on speed dial. If I can help, I will.

• Heart

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
I’ve just been out in the garden sunning my vag before the kids get home, and not 1p has landed in my bank account. I don’t get it, what was I doing wrong?
Ah, maybe I can help. Did you put sunscreen on it? It matters. FirsYou have to make sure that you expose one of the most delicate areas of your body to the midday sun, with absolutely no fucking protection whatsofuckingever. So, if you slathered a handful of Factor 50 on, don’t be expecting any cash to be dropping into your account any time soon.

Secondly, arse hole? (Not you, I mean, did you give your arse hole a good dose of sunshine?). Only, from what I can father, it’s not just your front bits that need burning, it’s your shitter as well. Hope this helps.

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Given that you all know who I am… I can’t help but share this picture of little arse. I’m working towards U.K. Dog sports and the jump is one of the challenges. Please show your appreciation for those ears.

NB: He’s not a guard dog. He does not bite on command, nor is he an assistance dog, so he’d be no use to anyone who has lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of ailments.

Attachments

• Heart