Ellie Grey #20 tried to name and shame, ended up backfiring - more tattlers and a wiki were gained.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The common theme with her is inconsistency and things not adding up so no doubt brain bleed is part of a new elaborate story that will no doubt unfold on the socials šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Because I have a face for radio , Iā€™ll be on BBC radio wales at 7:15 am tomorrow. Iā€™m talking about sunbeds. Yep, that old chestnutā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Reactions: 10
Im wondering if this new devastating medical episode has been created because something is going on that she doesnā€™t want to deal with.
I knew a girl once that left a dog to starve to death. When she was facing court / prison, she feigned having cancer in the hope sheā€™d get sympathy and a more lenient sentence.

Is someone finally holding Ellie to account for something? Something is, without a doubt, going on. I donā€™t believe the brain bleed got one second.
Agree! Youā€™ve reminded me actually, she also said the bleed wasnā€™t a shock because she has lymphoma and so these things do happenā€¦ the way she was explaining only being a fraction of her former self struck me as setting up her defence. She said ā€œwhat makes me me, my research, my brain, my knowledge, has momentarily fucked offā€. Is she going to claim she has no memory/recollection of said things to escape accountability I wonder?

Reactions: 5
Agree! Youā€™ve reminded me actually, she also said the bleed wasnā€™t a shock because she has lymphoma and so these things do happenā€¦ the way she was explaining only being a fraction of her former self struck me as setting up her defence. She said ā€œwhat makes me me, my research, my brain, my knowledge, has momentarily fucked offā€. Is she going to claim she has no memory/recollection of said things to escape accountability I wonder?
I reckon itā€™s to do with the business. Itā€™s been a fail and a con probably no bills paid or orders met so now sheā€™s going to declare herself as someone else now so nobody will be able to come after her for accountability. Sheā€™s conveniently forgotten anything she agreed to, signed or promised šŸ™„ very predictable

Reactions: 3
I reckon itā€™s to do with the business. Itā€™s been a fail and a con probably no bills paid or orders met so now sheā€™s going to declare herself as someone else now so nobody will be able to come after her for accountability. Sheā€™s conveniently forgotten anything she agreed to, signed or promised šŸ™„ very predictable
I wonder if she remembers any of the hounds that came looking for me? I have the emails if sheā€™d like to see, or show them to the police when she next visits.

• Haha
I wonder if she remembers any of the hounds that came looking for me? I have the emails if sheā€™d like to see, or show them to the police when she next visits.
wonder if she canā€™t remember not spending an afternoon with Hastings Police?

• Haha
Iā€™ve just witnessed the biggest tit storm on LinkedIn (aka corporate stalking in a suit) - if people think Tattle is bad, my god, spend half an hour on there. Jesus wept. Young girl, saw a bloke about to lob himself off a bridge over the M62, so she ā€˜savedā€™ him and shared a photo of him slumped by the roadsideā€¦ā€¦. Iā€™m sure you can imagine the thousands of commentsā€¦

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm at a point I'm confused and I wasn't buying it anyway, so wonder how on earth her followers aren't questioning this... claims the cancer is 'back' with vague references to thermography picking it up (no mention of hospital and actual diagnosis of it's recurrence), no cancer treatment only whatever she's peddling 'natural' remedy-wise, yet admitted and treated for a brain haemorrhage that she reckons is part and parcel of the condition. Surely they have to be questioning why she'd have such a complication if her methods work, and if you had such a disease and were so anti-big pharma and NHS/doctors who are in pockets of big pharma, why wouldn't have you have an advanced directive already in place refusing treatment for the condition and it's complications? Think about all the ethylene oxide involved in an ICU stay. No story about how they only just had it identified at the hospital via scans and tests while she was sedated and couldn't consent because prior to this it had been thermography only, and upon waking the doctors were nasty and demanded she had treatment but she schooled them on big pharma withholding the vitamin c and pine needle cures and they said she was so right, and they all clapped and said they were away to Do ThEiR oWn ReSeArCh? I just don't understand how her die hard fans cannot at this point sit back and think 'hmmm, why was there no reaction or arguments about cancer at the hospital given arguments over masks and the NICU stuff, etc.'

I'm sure she'll have the wounds/fresh scars consistent with an arterial line and an EJ IVC though...šŸ™„ Definitely not convenient for avoiding anything or feeding the need for likes and comments of course!

Reactions: 6
I'm at a point I'm confused and I wasn't buying it anyway, so wonder how on earth her followers aren't questioning this... claims the cancer is 'back' with vague references to thermography picking it up (no mention of hospital and actual diagnosis of it's recurrence), no cancer treatment only whatever she's peddling 'natural' remedy-wise, yet admitted and treated for a brain haemorrhage that she reckons is part and parcel of the condition. Surely they have to be questioning why she'd have such a complication if her methods work, and if you had such a disease and were so anti-big pharma and NHS/doctors who are in pockets of big pharma, why wouldn't have you have an advanced directive already in place refusing treatment for the condition and it's complications? Think about all the ethylene oxide involved in an ICU stay. No story about how they only just had it identified at the hospital via scans and tests while she was sedated and couldn't consent because prior to this it had been thermography only, and upon waking the doctors were nasty and demanded she had treatment but she schooled them on big pharma withholding the vitamin c and pine needle cures and they said she was so right, and they all clapped and said they were away to Do ThEiR oWn ReSeArCh? I just don't understand how her die hard fans cannot at this point sit back and think 'hmmm, why was there no reaction or arguments about cancer at the hospital given arguments over masks and the NICU stuff, etc.'

I'm sure she'll have the wounds/fresh scars consistent with an arterial line and an EJ IVC though...šŸ™„ Definitely not convenient for avoiding anything or feeding the need for likes and comments of course!
I get this HH, but I think that if her disciples donā€™t question any of her past claims, they are never going to. I mean a high number of people saw her go into a hospital and be incredibly abusive to the staff there. Did they criticise? Nope, it was applauded. She sent the hounds after Liz and Ranj - it was met with many congratulatory words. It seems whatever happens, no matter how disturbing or implausible it may seem, her apostles lap it up. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

What you have to remember about Ellie fans, is they are often young women, unfulfilled, not very intelligent and not doing well in life.
Her method of blaming everything that happens in life on things that pretty much out of control makes them feel that they arenā€™t alone and everyone is under the same kosh.

itā€™s quite sad really.

Reactions: 8
It just really frustrates me how gullible they all are and that they question nothing! FFS, she's telling them to avoid paracetamol for fever and/or pain in their kids and avoid GPs, antibiotics, etc. yet she's in front of them hinting at potentially having huge amounts of allopathic/science-based medicine intervention over the years (if they believe it). She's not just telling them to shun screening (which is one thing) and ignore other known preventative medicine (vaccines, sun exposure, vit K, etc.), she's had the front to sit there and advise parents ignore, treat with nothing and/or (or sometimes potentially dangerous) herbal remedies (yes they are as bad for asking for her), yet here she is AGAIN, suggesting she's had huge amounts of medical input.

What you have to remember about Ellie fans, is they are often young women, unfulfilled, not very intelligent and not doing well in life.
Her method of blaming everything that happens in life on things that pretty much out of control makes them feel that they arenā€™t alone and everyone is under the same kosh.

itā€™s quite sad really.
Exactly this. Her followers are people looking for something, probably home too much with little else going on in life. Sheā€™s obviously had huge amounts of nhs care and interventions she would have been screened and tested to find all these ailments in her time. sheā€™s basically a walking contradiction. None of her remedies have worked yet she will continue to peddle. Itā€™s a very strange story if nothing else!

Reactions: 6
Where was all this?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I have it on good authority sheā€™s currently in another hospital tying up a bed so I can imagine another fake ā€˜updateā€™ soon

• Angry
I have it on good authority sheā€™s currently in another hospital tying up a bed so I can imagine another fake ā€˜updateā€™ soon
Ellie grey you absolute moron! Claiming you fix yourself through crappy IV drips, reading a stack of books, dumbass hair analysis and other 'holistic' methods when we all know it's either fake or from getting help from the NHS/big Pharma. You do not deserve help considering you dodge taxes and all bills - you should not be allowed to have help.
And to top it all off you are the most sickly person I have ever come across so clearly your methods of largely eating sea moss, giving yourself IV drips and burning your crappy face under the sun with no cream does duck all toward keeping you healthy.

Maybe you would not be so ill if your irresponsible father - Neil Buckle, looked after you properly and vaccinated you you would not be the bleeping mess you are.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.