Ellie Grey #19 On holiday, with followers' money?? Lied about where & got tested. Now isn't that scummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she post a canary, implying that if she was found dead there was zero possibility it was suicide and she was murdered by big [pharma, energy, suncream, microwaves, mobile phones (take your pick)]/ Fauci/ Gates / Soros or Chris Whitty.

That would have been in the midst of her procovid days so exactly where she now says she was close to topping herself. Yet another lie.

Yes Ellie you do indeed need psychiatric help and no a few crystals or cbd oil (insert affiliate link here) won't help, you are a danger to yourself and others.
Exactly, she sure did post that crap, as did a few people like anyone gave a shite about them.

Reactions: 2
Forgive me if Iā€™m wrong, but does dying and cutting your hair fall under the category of being ā€œau naturelleā€?

I presume that most of you are aware of these two videos about elLIE Grey, but just in case you're not, here are the links:

naturellieyou and ellie grey and ellie buckle and antivax and anti-vax and free electricity for Google searches

Screenshot 2022-06-09 at 01.31.59.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Is that update the reason sheā€™s done one?
That update was posted in March & he (Conzo) has even posted about her since (April). Sheā€™s posted a whole lotta shite since then, so I doubt thatā€™s the reason sheā€™s ā€˜goneā€™.

My guess is that the doxxing didnā€™t go quite how she planned. Weā€™re still here. Infact, our numbers have grown as a direct result of her attempts to destroy someoneā€™s career just for mocking her. Someone has even shown up with a new revelation about the extent of her make believe life.

So yeah. She wonā€™t have been expecting that, so sheā€™s gone off to lick her wounds before she undoubtedly returns with more bullshit about what sheā€™s been up to whilst sheā€™s been on a social media hiatus. Then she will continue much as she did before.

Or, as others have said- sheā€™s possibly in trouble for the doxxing (I hope) and has been advised to lie low for a while.

Iā€™m still not convinced sheā€™s dying. She would not have been able to resist sharing that.

Reactions: 9
Ellie has only 4 posts on her insta. Can anyone see what they are?

Both of her instas

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dear Ms Dumme, Iā€™m sure the team at St Georgeā€™s in Tooting can actually spell ā€˜stillbirthā€™.

Your fake bullshit source sadly cannotā€¦

Not on the screenshot but apparently there were 265 in 2021.

That bloody vaccineā€¦. šŸ˜‚
Why do these pricks think that a spreadsheet makes their claims credible?! Everyone has Excel these days!!!

Reactions: 3
Ellie has only 4 posts on her insta. Can anyone see what they are?

Both of her instas

There's only her fantastic exit and her "qualifications" on one and acres of bonkers on her other one. Far more than she's had up there recently. So her leaving of social media and not posting made up fantasy lasted what 24 hours? Screenshots in the link above.

Yeah everything from August last year is there, every batshit crazy insanity from her. Her over and out never happened. Insufferable bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Remember the time she told people they donā€™t need to announce their exitsā€¦.
OH tit! Yes, hahaha Brilliant yes. Something about airports? Don't need to announce your exit?

Well remembered. One I didn't take a screenshot of.

There's only her fantastic exit and her "qualifications" on one and acres of bonkers on her other one. Far more than she's had up there recently. So her leaving of social media and not posting made up fantasy lasted what 24 hours? Screenshots in the link above.

Yeah everything from August last year is there, every batshit crazy insanity from her. Her over and out never happened. Insufferable bleep
This has made me sick all over again. The sreenshots have quickly sent me through an awful memory bank of all Ellie's BS.

Ellie, you really are a full blown bleep!! I hate your views and opinions as they are so biased and flawed. Stop preying on vulnerable people to make a quick buck, it's revolting.

Neil Buckle you should be ashamed of yourself!

This has made me sick all over again. The sreenshots have quickly sent me through an awful memory bank of all Ellie's BS.

Ellie, you really are a full blown bleep!! I hate your views and opinions as they are so biased and flawed. Stop preying on vulnerable people to make a quick buck, it's revolting.

Neil Buckle you should be ashamed of yourself!

So much this as I went through the feed all the reminders. Lying trollop.

Reactions: 1
Youd think when putting up posts of her certificates of her qualifications recognised by noone in made up subjects, that she would have thought to put up her degree in Biomedical Sciences.... you know, the one that actually means something?

Reactions: 10
Youd think when putting up posts of her certificates of her qualifications recognised by noone in made up subjects, that she would have thought to put up her degree in Biomedical Sciences.... you know, the one that actually means something?
Exactly. That would have proved it beyond reasonable doubt.

(That we were right about her having made it up)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.