Ellie Grey #19 On holiday, with followers' money?? Lied about where & got tested. Now isn't that scummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped reading after the first line. What a load of crap. Don't play the victim. You're plenty ok dishing it out but can't take it when people play you at your own game.
She also missed out the fact that she’s only getting “hate” because of the lying 🙄 when you say you have all these law qualifications and you don’t You can’t really self appoint yourself as an advocate for truth

Reactions: 8
Wonder if her vanishing has anything to do with legal action following her recent spate of doxxing?

Reactions: 14
Wonder if her vanishing has anything to do with legal action following her recent spate of doxxing?
I was thinking the same thing, maybe she's actually faced some behind the scenes consequences?!

Reactions: 7
She's out!
Again but not really....

From the telegram group.

‘Over and Out’

The last 9 years, but 3 years, especially have been a complete whirlwind of emotions. I have met some incredible people, some who are now like family, made incredible memories and had experiences I will never forget. But, at the risk of sounding very ungrateful, I have become someone who is under the spotlight at times and this was never what I wanted. All I tried to do was share information and give the other side of the coin…The one that is often not freely presented to us or given to us to make true informed consent. In the world that we live in there is a pandemic of data hiding, statistic manipulation and out right lying, especially in the media and pharmaceutical world and I felt like people needed to know that, but in return, I suffered with a lot of online hate.

There are people that we align with and there will always be people who we don’t align with. The beauty of this world is that not one person is the same as the next. We have the power of free will, if these last 2 years have taught us anything, it is exactly that. WE can do what WE want. Our freedoms are not conditional. Our freedoms were also not free. People died so that we have the power to say no. People fought for us so we had the ability in democracy to turn around and decline when something is unlawful, unsafe or immoral. This is something that shows us how strong we really are. We have not caved in the face of division, we have not buried ourselves in the shame that they tried to bring on us and we did not back down fighting for what we believed was right.

But, there HAS to be a time where you realise that you are done. When you have to look after yourself first, before other people… and that time has come for me.

I have a lot going on in my life, physically and mentally. I have got to a point where I have hit a wall and I cannot continue at the pace I am going. I can pretend to be okay, but I am not. I have to look after myself for my children’s sake and I can no longer bury my head in the sand and hope that I will just get better, because that isn’t happening. Putting the physical aspect aside, I have had so much to deal with in the last 2 years, there have been times that I have been so close to suicide because of the bullying and trolling. I removed myself online for months thinking it would get better, yet, it got worse. I felt like there was no way out and I thought that the only way to get that to stop was to remove myself from the situation permanently. The one thing that stopped me, was my children…but duck me, thinking back now to how close I was then, is absolutely terrifying. I am now in a better place mentally, I was able to get some help from a very good therapist and a handful of true friends and I realised that people who I don’t know, should never have the power to hurt me, especially to the detriment of my life. I do often wonder though, if they realise how close they were to tipping me over the edge and if they cared.

I am very good at looking after other people and trying to help/fix them, I will nearly always put other people before myself…but for the sake of my children and myself, I will no longer do that. My children deserve for me to get better and be the happiest, healthiest and high vibrational person that I can be, but I can not do that when I feel like the world is looking in. This, again, is my own fault. I allowed my own boundaries, or lack of, to interfere with my life. I became obsessed with social media and was spending hours on it every day. Maybe I said/posted things that I should have researched more about, maybe I should have kept some things to myself, maybe I should have allowed more people to see both sides of the coin, instead of just the ones that always got hidden, but I did what I believed and still believe was correct to help people in the way I knew how. I allowed strangers into my life through the lens of my own camera and I didn’t protect my own privacy. This, I regret.
Again, I don’t want this to come across like I am ungrateful to every single person who has followed me or supported me over the years, but, for someone with high anxiety, it was the wrong path to go down. I truly appreciate everyone who has been in my corner and fought the battle with me, you have allowed me to be self sufficient end given me the courage and self-belief to become dependant on myself and to break away from the rat race a little bit.

I will be continuing TR;BE (website underway) and I will also be continuing the clinic and treatments face to face there, but I will no longer be posting on social media about any political issues, natural health, alternative medicines or ‘conspiracies’ because I will only be focusing on myself and my children. I believe that I have given more of myself to the ‘cause’ than I ever should have done or needed to and I hope that people can appreciate where I am coming from. All my posts will remain up, but my posts (if and when I post) will remain to friends only, my videos are all on my telegram and facebook and my IG (@naturellieholistic) will remain in place but will just be more of an occasional post about normal IG/life things. To strengthen my boundaries, I won’t be responding to DM’s, if there is an issue with anything (orders) you can email me, but I will no longer be helping people with advice/debts/health etc, sorry. I just need everything to stop now and I need to start focusing on my actual life, my physical health, my job and not worry about my online ‘image’.

To the people who have been and are still ‘trolling’, I am respectfully requesting you to please stop. You’ve got what you wanted, which is me being offline and to stop sharing things, but as a parent, which most of you are and as a fellow human being, please allow me this time to be able to heal properly without the added anxiety of still being bullied and spoken/bitched/pulled apart on a daily basis.

Lots of love to you all.

Over and Out
🫶
she won’t go. If she does it’ll be for 15 mins.
She just wants adoration and to be begged for stay.
We’ve seen it a million times

Look who’s commenting again. Delilah’s step mum.

I wonder if by the ‘I should have researched more thoroughly’ comment, she’s admitting she’s doxxed some people incorrectly.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I was thinking the same thing, maybe she's actually faced some behind the scenes consequences?!
Maybe, but she’d never tell.

she won’t go. If she does it’ll be for 15 mins.
She just wants adoration and to be begged for stay.
We’ve seen it a million times

Look who’s commenting again. Delilah’s step mum.

I wonder if by the ‘I should have researched more thoroughly’ comment, she’s admitting she’s doxxed some people incorrectly.
Oh, that old “jealousy” nonsense! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She's out!
Again but not really....

From the telegram group.

‘Over and Out’

The last 9 years, but 3 years, especially have been a complete whirlwind of emotions. I have met some incredible people, some who are now like family, made incredible memories and had experiences I will never forget. But, at the risk of sounding very ungrateful, I have become someone who is under the spotlight at times and this was never what I wanted. All I tried to do was share information and give the other side of the coin…The one that is often not freely presented to us or given to us to make true informed consent. In the world that we live in there is a pandemic of data hiding, statistic manipulation and out right lying, especially in the media and pharmaceutical world and I felt like people needed to know that, but in return, I suffered with a lot of online hate.

There are people that we align with and there will always be people who we don’t align with. The beauty of this world is that not one person is the same as the next. We have the power of free will, if these last 2 years have taught us anything, it is exactly that. WE can do what WE want. Our freedoms are not conditional. Our freedoms were also not free. People died so that we have the power to say no. People fought for us so we had the ability in democracy to turn around and decline when something is unlawful, unsafe or immoral. This is something that shows us how strong we really are. We have not caved in the face of division, we have not buried ourselves in the shame that they tried to bring on us and we did not back down fighting for what we believed was right.

But, there HAS to be a time where you realise that you are done. When you have to look after yourself first, before other people… and that time has come for me.

I have a lot going on in my life, physically and mentally. I have got to a point where I have hit a wall and I cannot continue at the pace I am going. I can pretend to be okay, but I am not. I have to look after myself for my children’s sake and I can no longer bury my head in the sand and hope that I will just get better, because that isn’t happening. Putting the physical aspect aside, I have had so much to deal with in the last 2 years, there have been times that I have been so close to suicide because of the bullying and trolling. I removed myself online for months thinking it would get better, yet, it got worse. I felt like there was no way out and I thought that the only way to get that to stop was to remove myself from the situation permanently. The one thing that stopped me, was my children…but duck me, thinking back now to how close I was then, is absolutely terrifying. I am now in a better place mentally, I was able to get some help from a very good therapist and a handful of true friends and I realised that people who I don’t know, should never have the power to hurt me, especially to the detriment of my life. I do often wonder though, if they realise how close they were to tipping me over the edge and if they cared.

I am very good at looking after other people and trying to help/fix them, I will nearly always put other people before myself…but for the sake of my children and myself, I will no longer do that. My children deserve for me to get better and be the happiest, healthiest and high vibrational person that I can be, but I can not do that when I feel like the world is looking in. This, again, is my own fault. I allowed my own boundaries, or lack of, to interfere with my life. I became obsessed with social media and was spending hours on it every day. Maybe I said/posted things that I should have researched more about, maybe I should have kept some things to myself, maybe I should have allowed more people to see both sides of the coin, instead of just the ones that always got hidden, but I did what I believed and still believe was correct to help people in the way I knew how. I allowed strangers into my life through the lens of my own camera and I didn’t protect my own privacy. This, I regret.
Again, I don’t want this to come across like I am ungrateful to every single person who has followed me or supported me over the years, but, for someone with high anxiety, it was the wrong path to go down. I truly appreciate everyone who has been in my corner and fought the battle with me, you have allowed me to be self sufficient end given me the courage and self-belief to become dependant on myself and to break away from the rat race a little bit.

I will be continuing TR;BE (website underway) and I will also be continuing the clinic and treatments face to face there, but I will no longer be posting on social media about any political issues, natural health, alternative medicines or ‘conspiracies’ because I will only be focusing on myself and my children. I believe that I have given more of myself to the ‘cause’ than I ever should have done or needed to and I hope that people can appreciate where I am coming from. All my posts will remain up, but my posts (if and when I post) will remain to friends only, my videos are all on my telegram and facebook and my IG (@naturellieholistic) will remain in place but will just be more of an occasional post about normal IG/life things. To strengthen my boundaries, I won’t be responding to DM’s, if there is an issue with anything (orders) you can email me, but I will no longer be helping people with advice/debts/health etc, sorry. I just need everything to stop now and I need to start focusing on my actual life, my physical health, my job and not worry about my online ‘image’.

To the people who have been and are still ‘trolling’, I am respectfully requesting you to please stop. You’ve got what you wanted, which is me being offline and to stop sharing things, but as a parent, which most of you are and as a fellow human being, please allow me this time to be able to heal properly without the added anxiety of still being bullied and spoken/bitched/pulled apart on a daily basis.

Lots of love to you all.

Over and Out
🫶
What a pile! 🤣 Classic Ellie Grey here. I thought she had fucked off a few months ago finally as she had been quiet, only to come back louder, more vicious and narcissistic than ever. Proclaiming she was living her best life and all she had to do was tell herself every day how amazing she is. Either that was a lie or this complete diatribe is, though likely both are.

This whole passage of drivel is to save face through yet another pity post, and not lose some customers who may buy her snake oil.

I wished she had realised she was done 2 years ago when I first politely asked questions (as others did), and questioned how thorough her research was because so little made sense, only to be blocked.
She should have stayed quiet after the last time she left social media.
She should not have doxxed people! Clearly it has all backfired.

I really hope this is the last time we hear of her but I doubt it. I will keep an eye out from time to time again, as I hate that she is keeping the bleep shed going and putting people in danger. If I see (mis)information from her I will be adding it to this thread. This Ellie is why we call you out. We are not bullying you we are trying to open people's eyes to your lies. And don't forget you are a bully - you went after, and sent your followers after various people.

We have respectfully asked you on numerous occasions to stop with all the lies and trolling people. So we are now respectfully requesting again, please stop - please let this be the end of your online presence of misinformation.

And the Suicide bit? Don't got there - you have said you would NEVER do that because of your kids. Again, either you did think about it and have lied in other posts or you are lying yet again in this message. Early doors someone raised social media connection and suicidal thoughts in regards to a lot of your heavily filtered posts, and so many others' posts like yours on social media, only to basically say it's not your problem that they are suicidal. It's a very personal and sensitive message to have been shot down.

Impossible to take this message post seriously given your previous actions. Really hoping this is over and out forever from you and your grifting ways.

Reactions: 9
Stepping away, with half admissions but not outright stating she's given dangerous info risking the health of the sheep but suggesting it's their own responsibility...and while it is up to them, you cannot harp on and on about it for months/years, answer questions about whatever nonsense, make out you are living with/without x,y,z because of 'research' and then pretend you have no responsibility for people who potentially will suffer as a result of the constant misinformation!

And cannot just go quietly, or accept accountability and disappear, nope...the level of manipulation in that post! Wow! Victim, saviour, etc. the narcissism radar is about to explode! I'd like to say 'Thank F***', but it seems we are all cynical enough and been on this merry-go-round already to know it's unlikely.

Reactions: 10
Ellie.

I really hope this is for good now, part of me thinks otherwise…but we’ll see ay?

Choices Ellie….. the freedom you speak of puts you in the privileged position of being able to make choices in your life. You make micro and macro choices everyday that have little and large consequences. You chose ALL of this. You speak about freedom of speech and democracy yet you block anyone who has an opposing idea to you. You chose your words, comments, you chose to dox people (you started in thread 1!), the multiple doctors, the lady with the art gallery, numerous others, you threw to your pack of followers (some of which were down right thugs)… did you have any consideration to how they felt? They could have ended up with suicidal thoughts? Did you think about that? All because they disagreed with your nonsense! You chose to portray yourself as an educated person with various degrees? You misled people. You lied. You told people to rethink their smear tests, mammograms and sun cream and sunbed usage. You planted seeds of doubt and fear into people. What if someone ends up with cancer because of this? What about their children, or their family? You stated you stopped paying your bills for 9 years. What if someone else does the same because of you.. ends up in serious debt and becomes suicidal or worse? And yet each of these thoughts should have gone through mind? These were choices you made, you executed, to put out there. Oh yes you should have “researched a bit better”…. no really?! These are peoples lives you’re playing with!!! Every action and choice has a consequence whether you see it or not. And you know what, I would happily talk to you, discuss anything with you etc without hiding behind some stupid anonymous tattle account but guess what? I tried! Instant block. I was polite, I was not rude or mean.

I’m sorry you felt suicidal, no one deserves that. Not you, not anyone. I hope you learn to be happy within yourself and learn to accept yourself for who you are, as you are clearly someone who needs constant validation to fill a hole, but that unfortunately has come at the detriment of other people. You are capable of being a wonderful lady I’m sure.

I wish you peace and love, and hopefully some sort of redemption.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isn’t this louise that was videoed screaming, assaulted someone and got arrested Hampton?

But it’s other people trying to destroy her life?
oh god I remember her another lunatic who hoped for fame and fortune off the back of covid and ended up being exposed for the racist/abusive/con that she was. They all have the same mindset dont they. They’re special, everyone else is wrong and out to get them and zero accountability 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Back to Ellie - one or both of 2 things are undoubtedly happening.

1) she’s in serious trouble for doxing people

2) too many people are asking questions as to why none of her theories are coming into fruition and / or people are finding her energy advice is wrong and are after compensation.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t this louise that was videoed screaming, assaulted someone and got arrested Hampton?

But it’s other people trying to destroy her life?
oh god I remember her another lunatic who hoped for fame and fortune off the back of covid and ended up being exposed for the racist/abusive/con that she was. They all have the same mindset dont they. They’re special, everyone else is wrong and out to get them and zero accountability 🙄
She was found guilty a few weeks ago. Blames others in the truther movement for blowing it out of proportion.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was found guilty a few weeks ago. Blames others in the truther movement for blowing it out of proportion.

must be great being a troofer. You can behave like an absolute twit, lie constantly, con people, block delete and attack anyone with a differing opinion, kick off at our nurses and police, over share absolute bs all over social media and then just completely absolve yourself of all responsibility and accountability by screaming “bullying” “poor me” “everyone is out to get me” “just speaking my troof” 🙄

• Heart
Well tattlers, I’m flying home shortly. Lovely little break - courtesy of the vaccinated. 👏🏻

Reactions: 11
Note, reviews are also open on that page.
Which page?

Not that I'm planning to call elLIE a bleep or anything

Tell me you don't understand economics or history without telling me you don't understand economics or history.

View attachment 1307565
"The main resource at the time was coal and this was given freely to everyone."

Tell me you don't bother to cross-check any of the bullshit you read on conspiracy websites, elLIE, you utter bleeping bleep

Ellie wrote: "Maybe I said/posted things that I should have researched more about"
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, maybe you should have spent five minutes cross-checking the DANGEROUS bullshit you've been copying and pasting for years, and putting people at risk of death, you utter bleeping bleep.

None of us will ever know how many people refused to get the vaccine, or refused to wear sunscreen, or refused to get a smear test, and are now dead from either Covid, or skin cancer, or uterine cancer because of you.

However, in view of how many anti-vax deaths have been reported by HCA and SAV, we can be 99% certain that at least one person is now dead because they believed your badly researched bullshit.

To absolve your soul, go online and admit to the world that you are paranoid, that you don't have a clue what you're talking about, and that your sheep followers should get vaccinated, wear sunscreen, and get smear tests.

Alternatively, in relation to your countless failures to spend even five minutes cross-checking any of your badly researched, paranoid allegations, and the deaths which you continue to be causing, I hope that your unconscious mind keeps reminding your conscious mind of those deaths every hour for the rest of your miserable little life.

The choice is yours, Eloise Buckle

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ahh Ellie if only we could believe you but we've been here before haven't we?
Well we shall wait and see. But the timing is interesting isn't it? Just after you go a bit too far and people start getting real solicitors involved ... have you actually had some real life consequences? I suspect so.
Anyway it seems to have done you some good and it's good to finally see you have a bit of self awareness and admit that .....
you should have researched things better - yes
You should have kept some things to yourself - yes
You are obsessed with social media and your online persona - yes
You brought this upon yourself - yes
If you were, as you say, suicidal then that's very sad, however, from my, unfortunately extensive, personal experience, genuinely suicidal people dont talk about it like you do. You actually sound quite narcissistic when you talk about it.
Anyway, onwards and upwards and I really hope you find something worthwhile and fulfilling to do with your time... you'll feel so much better for it.

Reactions: 9
And the Suicide bit? Don't got there - you have said you would NEVER do that because of your kids. Again, either you did think about it and have lied in other posts or you are lying yet again in this message. Early doors someone raised social media connection and suicidal thoughts in regards to a lot of your heavily filtered posts, and so many others' posts like yours on social media, only to basically say it's not your problem that they are suicidal. It's a very personal and sensitive message to have been shot down.

Didn't she post a canary, implying that if she was found dead there was zero possibility it was suicide and she was murdered by big [pharma, energy, suncream, microwaves, mobile phones (take your pick)]/ Fauci/ Gates / Soros or Chris Whitty.

That would have been in the midst of her procovid days so exactly where she now says she was close to topping herself. Yet another lie.

Yes Ellie you do indeed need psychiatric help and no a few crystals or cbd oil (insert affiliate link here) won't help, you are a danger to yourself and others.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.