Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah Julie, the Met Office and Environment Agency just give out red and Amber warnings for no reason. Shut your bleeping face and realise that people actually die during these storm events.

It's not an agenda, it's the bleeping weather. Greenpeace didn't just turn on a fan to further their Misson. bleeping prick
Owenmog42 claims this storm is being created by military jets that he’s tracking on an app 😂

Paul Boys also riding the fake storm wave🙍🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Clearly doesn’t understand being a phlebotomist does not make you qualified to administer IV/IM nutrition?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wow, this is scary. People are stupid to go to her. And, nurses won't be completely vaccine free. Nearly all will have had other vaccines for the job or when younger.

I came on here though as again I am digging in companies house and HMRC. Another on my radar now as. something dodgy is going on which is no surprise.

Tovah Sutherland. Another one who, after an initial dig - so I could be wrong but unlikely, is avoiding paying tax.

There are a couple of different companies, unrelated in name to cosmetics, none so far that have submitted any statements to HMRC. Not surprising that Ellie uses this person for her training and crappy 'qualifications'.
I will submit findings here when I have time but also have a life and lots of work. Will post, partly for somewhere for it to be shown but also so others who want to do more digging can have a few docs and references to go from.

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell, I have a few days with the dinkies and I get back to find there’s free Leccy, gas and water available, the cuntshed is almost open and taking on staff, Julie Cunthoon is still mental, Ashley wankstain is carrying on about pin up doc, Steve James, Beeeeba has swapped the dog for a feral cat, Wanky is still ‘watching this space’, Chavs has had zero success in closing down vaccine centres (shock)….. Christ, when will they all just duck off?

Meanwhile, I am on a bastard ferry crossing from Caen to Portsmouth later today….. if I die, please think of me fondly. 🚤 ☔ ⛈ 🌬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Julie doesn’t believe in the storm. What an infuriating thick twit she is 😫

• Haha
How can you not believe in something that is happening RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU? 🤯🤯🤯🤯

You know those morbidly satisfying headlines-‘Covid denier dies from Covid’? Wouldn’t it be funny if Julie C word got taken out by a flying wheelie bin?

Just saying.
#poeticjustice

93B6C119-BFD6-435B-99CB-6191F98FDD39.jpeg
DD8FE2D2-CE43-4D0C-9861-6244445C54C6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish she’d have been on this cunting ferry with me. I have never been as scared as I have today. I know the staff would know when not to sail, but my God, it was horrendous. We dock in Portsmouth at 9pm. Two hours late. Taken the executive decision to stay over and drive back up north tomorrow. 🌪 🌊 🌊 🌪

Has she gone or am I blocked?

Also…. Love MLD

That’ll be aimed at you Liey.
Didn't keep DNA anyway thick twit! Coronaviruses are single-stranded RNA - it was viral RNA they sequenced and stored. Thought she did sooooo much research. That's a very simple fact to have missed if she is so well versed.

Reactions: 8
Ellie is selling her car (again). Considering the last logbook update was November 21 she doesn’t seem to keep them for very long does she?

Reactions: 2
Yesterday Chaves completely failed to do anything of any significance at the vaccine centre he was trying to shut down. He said about 6 childwen had been jabbed. He then went on to say he hoped one of the childwen died as it would serve the parents right. So it's not about childwens safety is it. It's about them getting their own way. Chaves is everything I hate rolled into one person..

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I shall share my last 24 hours: So, the five hour ferry took just over 8 hours. I considered googling ‘how peaceful a death is drowning?’ such was the awfulness of the experience.

Anyway, I survived. Stayed in Portsmouth so as not to risk the journey in the car, so late and in shite weather.

Planned to leave at 6am. Rear windscreen smashed in, luggage stolen.

Couldn’t get through to Autoglass. RAC wouldn’t help. Insurer not open till 8. No local emergency glass folk. Called local Police - not to report it, just to ask if they had any contacts who might do this kind of tit. They’re not allowed. Apparently, it’s illegal for them to recommend anyone. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Called RAC back and asked if they could treat me as a breakdown and recover me home, given that I couldn’t drive a big bleeping SUV 260 miles with no bastard glass in the back. They said “£250 plus mileage”. What the bleeping duck?

Out of sheer desperation, I did an Grey and asked if anyone in my social media circle lived close by. Then I remembered one of my amazing patients who is half an hour away. God love him, he drove to B&Q bought plastic wrap and tape and turned up with scissors and a smile.

duck my bleeping life. You know what? Had whoever smashed the window knocked on my door and asked me for cash, and I’ve gladly given them £100 not to smash the bleeping car up.

This is God paying me back for being a bleep.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
See how long this comment stays up on her tiktok ...
Deleted and blocked in record time if anyone was wondering 😎

I shall share my last 24 hours: So, the five hour ferry took just over 8 hours. I considered googling ‘how peaceful a death is drowning?’ such was the awfulness of the experience.

Anyway, I survived. Stayed in Portsmouth so as not to risk the journey in the car, so late and in shite weather.

Planned to leave at 6am. Rear windscreen smashed in, luggage stolen.

Couldn’t get through to Autoglass. RAC wouldn’t help. Insurer not open till 8. No local emergency glass folk. Called local Police - not to report it, just to ask if they had any contacts who might do this kind of tit. They’re not allowed. Apparently, it’s illegal for them to recommend anyone. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Called RAC back and asked if they could treat me as a breakdown and recover me home, given that I couldn’t drive a big bleeping SUV 260 miles with no bastard glass in the back. They said “£250 plus mileage”. What the bleeping duck?

Out of sheer desperation, I did an Grey and asked if anyone in my social media circle lived close by. Then I remembered one of my amazing patients who is half an hour away. God love him, he drove to B&Q bought plastic wrap and tape and turned up with scissors and a smile.

duck my bleeping life. You know what? Had whoever smashed the window knocked on my door and asked me for cash, and I’ve gladly given them £100 not to smash the bleeping car up.

This is God paying me back for being a bleep.
Mate 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.