Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread guys, title was most reacted to one and courtesy of @Ultramarine.

Don't think there is huge amounts of big news in the previous thread (but I apologise if there was, crazy work times for me just now!).

EG has appeared claiming to now have a garden shed from where she'll be offering snake oil and her mum offering some sort of something she likely has no actual qualification and right to be offering (being an experienced mental health nurse does not automatically mean you are qualified or have any right to be offering psych therapies, so far nothing has been shown to show such training exists). Not only is there hints at health coaching and white label supplements, she is claiming to now have a 'qualification' that allows her to offer IV nutritional therapy - basically IV vitamin fluids which are unnecessary in those with good diets and are peed out quickly. This also means her having to get in bed with big bad pharma and medical suppliers in order to get the equipment and the sterile compounding fluids, and also requires her to be using ethylene oxide sterilised equipment! Oh how things change quickly - FoLlOw ThE mOnEy!

Crime reference no: 6029679/21 is NOT an active and ongoing investigation as much as they want to pretend it is on social media. Sexton and De Buisseret have thrown their toys out the pram and told everyone they are going quiet as the troofers begin to wake up to them being paid nothing but lip service and seemingly they are getting a hard time not only from those capable of understanding science, but from their own sheep who are beginning to see it all fall in front of their faces. They are also weeks from becoming completely irrelevant again given talks of isolation measures, etc. being close to ending, so probably all quickly looking to jump ship before they all realise that they have achieved and exposed nothing.

Not a DF fan, but it was DF or Sky News...just leaving this here as it's probably the case for most of the troofers anecdotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you for the précis HH.

I’m very worried. The crime reference number? It contains my date of birth. It really does! (Aw, Wanky, how we miss you). Am I implicated by my day of birth? Is Plankton going to use me as an exhibit? Is Doris De Biscuit going to send me a faded photocopy of her in her army uniform? So many questions….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you for the précis HH.

I’m very worried. The crime reference number? It contains my date of birth. It really does! (Aw, Wanky, how we miss you). Am I implicated by my day of birth? Is Plankton going to use me as an exhibit? Is Doris De Biscuit going to send me a faded photocopy of her in her army uniform? So many questions….
If I add the first 2 numbers, and then divide by...and multiply by... I get my door number. And if I do this and that, I get 33, and if I do... OMG it is a sign that the police are corrupt and the officer who generated it is involved in alpaca trafficking!

I'm actually surprised we've not had them trying such mental gymnastics to reason why the police shut it down as soon as they 'evidence dumped'.

Reactions: 6
New thread guys, title was most reacted to one and courtesy of @Ultramarine.

Don't think there is huge amounts of big news in the previous thread (but I apologise if there was, crazy work times for me just now!).

EG has appeared claiming to now have a garden shed from where she'll be offering snake oil and her mum offering some sort of something she likely has no actual qualification and right to be offering (being an experienced mental health nurse does not automatically mean you are qualified or have any right to be offering psych therapies, so far nothing has been shown to show such training exists). Not only is there hints at health coaching and white label supplements, she is claiming to now have a 'qualification' that allows her to offer IV nutritional therapy - basically IV vitamin fluids which are unnecessary in those with good diets and are peed out quickly. This also means her having to get in bed with big bad pharma and medical suppliers in order to get the equipment and the sterile compounding fluids, and also requires her to be using ethylene oxide sterilised equipment! Oh how things change quickly - FoLlOw ThE mOnEy!

Crime reference no: 6029679/21 is NOT an active and ongoing investigation as much as they want to pretend it is on social media. Sexton and De Buisseret have thrown their toys out the pram and told everyone they are going quiet as the troofers begin to wake up to them being paid nothing but lip service and seemingly they are getting a hard time not only from those capable of understanding science, but from their own sheep who are beginning to see it all fall in front of their faces. They are also weeks from becoming completely irrelevant again given talks of isolation measures, etc. being close to ending, so probably all quickly looking to jump ship before they all realise that they have achieved and exposed nothing.

Not a DF fan, but it was DF or Sky News...just leaving this here as it's probably the case for most of the troofers anecdotes.
Thank you for the new thread Hannah

Reactions: 3
Looks like Samantha Faiers is going to be one of lieys first victims in her new clinic. I guess money doesn’t buy you common sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I add the first 2 numbers, and then divide by...and multiply by... I get my door number. And if I do this and that, I get 33, and if I do... OMG it is a sign that the police are corrupt and the officer who generated it is involved in alpaca trafficking!

I'm actually surprised we've not had them trying such mental gymnastics to reason why the police shut it down as soon as they 'evidence dumped'.
Wait for it…..

Reactions: 1
duck me just when I thought PJH Law couldn’t make any more of a complete chimp’s arse of themselves they go and issue this twaddle.😆😆
the best bit is that he’s copied interpol in.
He may as well have CC’d Santa himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the best bit is that he’s copied interpol in.
He may as well have CC’d Santa himself.
Cc. Mr H Poirot
Cagney and Lacey
Ironside
Vera
Scooby Doo (Scrappy you aren't invited)
Honk Kong Phooey
Starsky and Hutch
Colombo
Kojak
Z Cars
Charlie's Angels

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i feel like Scooby Do would be a great fit for this iNvEsTiGaTiOn

Poor scrappy. But like olly unwashed really.

Reactions: 1
Cc. Mr H Poirot
Cagney and Lacey
Ironside
Vera
Scooby Doo (Scrappy you aren't invited)
Honk Kong Phooey
Starsky and Hutch
Colombo
Kojak
Z Cars
Charlie's Angels
Honk Kong Phooey 🤣🤣🤣 I’d forgotten all about him. Can’t get the song out of my head now:
Hong Kong phooey, the number one super guy
Hong Kong phooey, quicker than the human eye🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How embarrassing! You'd think he'd have done his research and realised the crime reference number is not active. You'd have also thought he'd have at least reported it as new rather than trying to add on to something that realistically is an entirely separate issue. They were reporting people being killed by the vaccine programme and wanting them all done for murder, but while we're at it, let's just tack on Boris blowing out birthday candles to it. Yes, that really helps your initial case! 'I'd like to report the murder of my neighbour, but I have no evidence he's actually dead, and well if you're not going to look at that, can you deal with them for dropping a crisp packet'.

The government are likely going to be in a lot of hot water between the inquiry and hopefully a proper police investigation, but it has nothing to do with the Vaccine programme they are so determined to be criminal, and it won't be as the result of this bunch of deluded, brainwashed lot either!

Reactions: 9
Honk Kong Phooey 🤣🤣🤣 I’d forgotten all about him. Can’t get the song out of my head now:
Hong Kong phooey, the number one super guy
Hong Kong phooey, quicker than the human eye🤦‍♀️
I used to have a crush on Rosemary the telephone operator 😆

1643205340239.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.