Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So exposing_nothing is still trying to spin things out.

Millions in motion? - no
We will all be there? - no
Freedom rally? - it's all finished Ash. Only nobheads like you need it to go on, to keep you in the limelight as you thrive on the attention. Give it up for God's sake.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
You never had a job Beebs. Not a proper job…
Ooooo, calling herself a prossie as opposed to a sex worker. Controversial Beebs. Reality check - no one gives a duck what you did for money, how many times you were passed round like a charcuterie board, how many hotel pillows you laid on (see, she’s such a bastard bore, I can recite her bleeping bollocks for her!). Stupid bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Russia flag waving Stacey Grace Evans, who is admin for that nonsense “Correct the Unlawful Legal System” group, writes piles of childish lien shite and describes herself as “Attorny General at Attorney at Law” is warning her thick bleep followers of the Black Belt Barrister. They of course all think he’s a shill. 😆.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I ended up here as Ellie told me to.

Well, not directly but she did big boo hoos about how mean Tattle was and how she didn’t care whilst simultaneously totally caring and I had a look and thought ‘ah ha!! People that see how dangerous and stupid she is, I have found My Tribe’

And don’t participate in any other threads on here, I don’t have any beef with Mrs Hinch or whatever. I have a beef with dangerous deluded narcissistic idiots.
I came here from Ellies page after she had a cry about the Tattle witches. Never heard of it till then. I'm now blocked from her page after calling her out over a couple of things

Reactions: 6
I came here from Ellies page after she had a cry about the Tattle witches. Never heard of it till then. I'm now blocked from her page after calling her out over a couple of things
Doesn’t take much to get a block from the “Freedom of Speech warrior Princess”
does it , like all these troofers , confront with the truth and they block , narcissistic mop headed little bleep …….. also I’ve never dropped C - Bombs as frequently as I do on here ! You guys have a lot to answer for 🤷‍♀️ & I only came here after her moaning about a tattle thread of a couple of posts 🤣 that back fired badly now nearly 17 full pages of her shite ! Love when you Google any of her names and this comes up ! Good luck with ever getting a normal job ( as if ! ) & when & if the bleep shed opens the first thing people will do is check up on you possibly and they will be presented with all the facts via Tattle 👀 ………. By the way can someone smarter than me start a new thread 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t take much to get a block from the “Freedom of Speech warrior Princess”
does it , like all these troofers , confront with the truth and they block , narcissistic mop headed little bleep …….. also I’ve never dropped C - Bombs as frequently as I do on here ! You guys have a lot to answer for 🤷‍♀️ & I only came here after her moaning about a tattle thread of a couple of posts 🤣 that back fired badly now nearly 17 full pages of her shite ! Love when you Google any of her names and this comes up ! Good luck with ever getting a normal job ( as if ! ) & when & if the bleep shed opens the first thing people will do is check up on you possibly and they will be presented with all the facts via Tattle 👀 ………. By the way can someone smarter than me start a new thread 🙏
I could never figure out how to start a new thread, so someone smarter than me Is anyone. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The Russia flag waving Stacey Grace Evans, who is admin for that nonsense “Correct the Unlawful Legal System” group, writes piles of childish lien shite and describes herself as “Attorny General at Attorney at Law” is warning her thick bleep followers of the Black Belt Barrister. They of course all think he’s a shill. 😆.
Oh look someone’s replied and hasn’t been blocked yet 😆😊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got a bleeping written warning the last and only time I tried to start a new thread! I’m a gormless bastard.
And I went back to page one. For old times sake! 😂😂😂

And I went back to page one. For old times sake! 😂😂😂
Practice………. She might need to practice holding a book the right way up! WHAT a bleep.

Attachments

Ah Julie, so now we can't support red nose day of we chose because it's the bbc. She thinks the BBC harm children. Christ.

Pubes 😂😂 great idea!
did any of you guys even use tattle before Ellie Grey? I was thinking about this the other day… I’ve had an account for a while but I’m more of a lurker and liker. It wasn’t until I came across the wonderful Ellie in 2020 that I actually felt infuriated enough to pipe up.
We’ve got so many great characters in this thread… it’s amazing what a sense of community gets built up over a shared hate. 😍😂
I got here because I had somehow got morbidly fascinated by julie c. She posted something of Ellie’s and that led me to here. I’ve never looked or commented on any of the other threads and I don’t think I’d ever be interested. You lot made me feel sane at a point in time when I felt like I was losing my mind. So thanks. You’re all really bloody great.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I got here because I had somehow got morbidly fascinated by julie c. She posted something of Ellie’s and that led me to here. I’ve never looked or commented on any of the other threads and I don’t think I’d ever be interested. You lot made me feel sane at a point in time when I felt like I was losing my mind. So thanks. You’re all really bloody great.
She is quite funny to watch. She talks of the cognitive dissonance of 'sheeple' and yet its obvious she's showing classic signs of it herself. She's so bothered by other people's choices it's affecting her regularly and that's not healthy.

Reactions: 3
Ever so slightly. It’s ‘not on’ that service providers know where she lives? Oh, behave yourself Ange, you thick duck. If you really want to disappear, ask Liey for the bleep shed supplier - you could fit a bed in it, I’ll bet.

So, didn’t she lose her zoom account - now using her mate’s account? Need to find the details so we can let them know their platform is being used to promote her cocking bullshit.
She acts like MI5 is watching her 😂😂

I listened to the lot while making my breakfast. I must be a masochist.

Basically a rant on how he didn't vote for the UN, WHO etc and how our government works for us not themselves. Sprinkled in was the usual conspiracy stuff and how because the vaccine didn't work they're starting a war. He seems to think that the increased cost of living is designed to starve/ freeze 'we the people' to death.

He's essentially a massive child who thinks that because the government hasn't been on telly saying happy positive things (seriously, that's what he said) then they need to be replaced with people who will work for 'we the people'. Look, Mark, you gotta realise that geopolitics is hard and it's okay not to understand. The government isn't here to be the bearer if good news daily. You can create happiness in your life yourself.

He did have a brief super anti immigrant section and suggested using the money spent on them on 'LOOKING AFTER OUR OWN'.

The last bit went very Ellie, he said that not paying bills like council tax, insurance etc would put a stop to it.

For people who claim to be free thinking, they all seem to follow the same narrative in the end.
they don’t want to say anything too early I reckon, because then their conspiracy all falls down when it doesn’t play out right,
They already can’t stick to one logic, can’t make it too obvious 😂

Last edited:
She acts like MI5 is watching her 😂😂

they don’t want to say anything too early I reckon, because then their conspiracy all falls down when it doesn’t play out right,
They already can’t stick to one logic, can’t make it too obvious 😂
He took the video down the day after in watched lol

Reactions: 1
Can one of you kids please help out the old folk..
Your wish has been granted. Clearly you manifested it so it just appeared!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.