Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not quite, it was typical Eloise misdirection.

She said in Apr 21 that she was going to do it for Charity (see pics), we even named the 6th Tattle thread about it.
Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled. | Tattle Life

Then, nothing happened for a while, so we added it into the 7th thread. Then lo and behold...

Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO | Page 4 | Tattle Life (see post 73)

She did it on the 1st May 21, and by the 3rd people were randomly stopping in the street, telling her how good she looks (obviously).

No mention of a charity though, she did it to prove that she could (nothing to do with the Tattle and misdirection from the GLO/evidence that she claimed she had degrees).
She did mention she would do it for charity as said. But she did also back track on an Insta post. She said she'd do something else in future for charity - I guess this is where the African children being supported for two months now ties in?

Either way, she does all this PURELY for likes and follows. All lined up to get her shed up and running. Follow the money! She is a disgrace to humankind for all her lies and dangerous misinformation.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Don’t forget she was also toying with the idea of announcing to insta that she has cancer (again) around that time.
Your right, the head shaving idea came up a week or so after her Thermogram that 'suggested' something had come back. It was a while after the head shaving, that she started posting to various pages saying she had HL.

She mentions charity/Charities quite often, (but not the big ones, obviously) and always makes a public display of wanting to give money to worthy causes. However, its evident by her behavior that it is all for appearance only.

No money from shaving her head went to charity. She stopped donations to the Ugandan Orphanage as soon as she could, then a couple of months later started the whole "I'm looking for a good charity" cycle again.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Here’s a conundrum.

If she’s against BIG PHARMA, BIG SUPERMARKETS & BIG CHARITIES

what, just what will happen if BEING A bleep IN A SHED becomes super profitable and becomes BIG BEING A bleep IN A SHED

will she stop doing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here’s a conundrum.

If she’s against BIG PHARMA, BIG SUPERMARKETS & BIG CHARITIES

what, just what will happen if BEING A bleep IN A SHED becomes super profitable and becomes BIG BEING A bleep IN A SHED

will she stop doing it?
Well, she’s already nailed being a Big bleep & it hasn’t stopped her so far……….

• Haha
Just with the frenchies - they’re busy being normal kids, scrapping over who has got the best colours to draw with….. so just catching up with cuntgate.

Fascinating that the world is about to see something that we never thought we would ever witness, and she’s still carrying on about vaccines and her bastard hair. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Also as all her "certificates" are in the name Ellie Grey are they even valid, fradulant, thats not her name?! Why would anyone want any kind of "treatment" or "cure" from someone who qualified under a fake name?? 🤷‍♀️
Exactly what I thought…

Reactions: 6
Julie the MLM HUN finally spoke about the water machine!!! And what a shock (not) its an MLM again. If you watch her stories she says some pretty questionable things about science and antioxidants. Also her explanation about the '2' coming away from the H & O in H2O was bleeping laughable. As far as I can tell its alkaline water... which is a huge scam.

No wonder her insta was her being a bit down earlier, her dreams of living in a post apocalypse society for her to live her truth with her special chosen truthers isn't coming to pass. Her family don't talk to her and her dad has seen the light.

Also as all her "certificates" are in the name Ellie Grey are they even valid, fradulant, thats not her name?! Why would anyone want any kind of "treatment" or "cure" from someone who qualified under a fake name?? 🤷‍♀️
Her name change was covered in a previous thread: Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled. | Page 9 | Tattle Life
After her divorce (Morphett) she didn't want to go back to her maiden name (Buckle), so she made up a new one and got it changed by deed poll.
Her name with Companies House is Eloise Grey: Eloise GREY personal appointments - Find and update company information - GOV.UK (company-information.service.gov.uk)
It was pointed out on the thread that to change your name by deed poll you need photo ID and two forms of proof of address, which is probably difficult as she doesn't pay bills/taxes and there's no way she'd be on the electoral role.

More tit from a bull.
Considering this is pretty much her sole business now (until she actually starts the shed), its surprising she can't sort out a simple webinar. Especially as she has often painted herself as tech savvy. Kieran was a web designer (before the dog walking empire) for crying out load, surely she hasn't burnt that bridge as well?

Last edited:
Her name change was covered in a previous thread: Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled. | Page 9 | Tattle Life
After her divorce (Morphett) she didn't want to go back to her maiden name (Buckle), so she made up a new one and got it changed by deed poll.
Her name with Companies House is Eloise Grey: Eloise GREY personal appointments - Find and update company information - GOV.UK (company-information.service.gov.uk)
It was pointed out on the thread that to change your name by deed poll you need photo ID and two forms of proof of address, which is probably difficult as she doesn't pay bills/taxes and there's no way she'd be on the electoral role.

Considering this is pretty much her sole business now (until she actually starts the shed), its surprising she can't sort out a simple webinar. Especially as she has often painted herself as tech savvy. Kieran was a web designer (before the dog walking empire) for crying out load, surely she hasn't burnt that bridge as well?
Uh oh, compulsory strike off time...

She can't even file confirmation statements. Like, they're not hard...

The truthers keep on giving today. The Beeba household took a stray cat in!! ... wonder what happened to the dog they loved so much...

Oh, and brush your child's hair Beebs ffs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Julie the MLM HUN finally spoke about the water machine!!! And what a shock (not) its an MLM again. If you watch her stories she says some pretty questionable things about science and antioxidants. Also her explanation about the '2' coming away from the H & O in H2O was bleeping laughable. As far as I can tell its alkaline water... which is a huge scam.

No wonder her insta was her being a bit down earlier, her dreams of living in a post apocalypse society for her to live her truth with her special chosen truthers isn't coming to pass. Her family don't talk to her and her dad has seen the light.
The 2 comes away from the O!!!! Hahaha basic gcse chemistry Julie. FFS 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Exposing_stupid has been unusually quiet, so I thought I’d go & have a nosey on his feed/stories, you know- see if there was any news on the Live Criminal Investigation *cough*

Anyhoo, nothing about the crime of the century, just this cuntery. I mean, just when you think you’ve seen it all.

The fertility post is comedy gold. Sad thing is, they’re not joking. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤯🤦🏻‍♀️🤯

13711DF3-F520-4A56-ABD9-AC354DBF0E4F.jpeg
BDE5E898-2FF3-4472-8ACF-D6DA4BF30158.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Exposing_stupid has been unusually quiet, so I thought I’d go & have a nosey on his feed/stories, you know- see if there was any news on the Live Criminal Investigation *cough*

Anyhoo, nothing about the crime of the century, just this cuntery. I mean, just when you think you’ve seen it all.

The fertility post is comedy gold. Sad thing is, they’re not joking. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤯🤦🏻‍♀️🤯

View attachment 1066327View attachment 1066334
There are no words!
Wonder how they check someone’s vaccination status before they donate… 🤔
I mean, I’m pretty sure they don’t and it’s not real - but… someone who ‘does their research’ should be asking!

Reactions: 7
Uh oh, compulsory strike off time...

She can't even file confirmation statements. Like, they're not hard...

The truthers keep on giving today. The Beeba household took a stray cat in!! ... wonder what happened to the dog they loved so much...

Oh, and brush your child's hair Beebs ffs
Dexter the dog is apparently living his best life in Southern Spain according to our favourite ex sex worker. Poor bastard spent months travelling and being held goodness knows where and now he’s been abandoned again by his loving family! Such an empath is our Beebs 🤬

Reactions: 2
What’s this BS that she’s posting today? I don’t believe this for a minute, and I don’t believe that’s a photo of her meter being changed. Why’s she even bothering if she hasn’t paid any utility bills for 9 years anyway?

BB8676B6-7409-421D-9279-B170E926C512.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please can someone mention that apparently she doesn’t pay for utilities anyway?????

I can’t, as she blocked my ass.

Reactions: 1
What’s this BS that she’s posting today? I don’t believe this for a minute, and I don’t believe that’s a photo of her meter being changed. Why’s she even bothering if she hasn’t paid any utility bills for 9 years anyway?

View attachment 1067737
Honestly, she’s such a bleep!! If this was legal why does she feel the need to cover this persons face, not tag the company in her post and dodge all the questions asked!
It wouldn’t surprise me if this photo was stolen from google.
But I cannot wait for this to blow up, so many are now questioning her!!! 🤣 I hope they all get CCJ’s / taken to court (even after paying for some dodgy letter template from PTTP to get out of it!) I hope their gas & Electricity gets cut off!! WAKE UP, CLOWNS!!!! I can’t believe how much tit they all eat up from her!! It’s embarrassing 🤣🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.