Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The queens got covid and they’re not all losing their tit yet. Eh?
I was quite surprised by that too. Also surprised it took Monkey boy this long to post something about it.
No, I have no idea what he’s trying to say either 🥴

68C0D09F-E43E-41D6-A009-FDD8812FEAC4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was quite surprised by that too. Also surprised it took Monkey boy this long to post something about it.
No, I have no idea what he’s trying to say either 🥴

View attachment 1077616

I see he’s trying to suggest vaccine caused the death of Jamal Edwards too. No-one is off limits with them.

They are all very quiet about the Ukraine crisis too.
Clearly out of their depths with that one so best say nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I see he’s trying to suggest vaccine caused the death of Jamal Edwards too. No-one is off limits with them.

They are all very quiet about the Ukraine crisis too.
Clearly out if their depths with that one so best say nothing.
I’ve been waiting for that too. Oddly, I can’t see that story/post & I'm not blocked from either of his accounts.

Here’s the story for anyone who’s interested. The cause of death isn’t mentioned, but they do say ‘short illness’ & that’s enough for these morons.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
248AE608-B5D0-4048-8A08-095E2D325B4B.jpeg

our favourite psychopath has re posted this to tick tock. Where’s the lockdown hun?

Also. She’s advertising her webinars again 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Such a braggy witch. The energy and vibes we need in the world are not some jumped up little areswipe advising women not to have smears.
Surely she wouldn’t take the money for the electric or water because she claims she doesn’t pay for it in the first place?!! Vibes my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely she wouldn’t take the money for the electric or water because she claims she doesn’t pay for it in the first place?!! Vibes my arse!
A Vibe(rator ) cost extra on that site she liked to pretend she wasn’t anything to do with ! Spread love duck off , you spread lies , your legs , fake news & hate , so Ellie duck off with your fake news and Google right wing science you grifting bleep ! <<<< I blame Oik for my casual use of that C word but for Ellie Morphett I make an exception.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I caught up with a friend over the weekend. She told me how she has been diagnosed with cervical cancer and had recently undergone a full hysterectomy. She had absolutely no symptoms and it was only picked up because she went to a routine smear test! She is 38 years old!
Ellie, you’re a bleep 👋🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She can't keep up with deleting comments on her tik tok
Now her "Love me, love Me LOOOVE MEEEEE" needy self appreciating bullshit post makes sense lol. She needed reassurance from her echo chamber that she's amazing. Hilarious

Actually read an article this morning regarding narcissism, which immediately made me think of elLIE of course.

This latest post of hers displays it perfectly.

Ellie, as you are probably reading... Most of us happily just help people, it's called being a decent human with morals and empathy. Pretty standard behaviour when you are not a selfish bleep!

I caught up with a friend over the weekend. She told me how she has been diagnosed with cervical cancer and had recently undergone a full hysterectomy. She had absolutely no symptoms and it was only picked up because she went to a routine smear test! She is 38 years old!
Ellie, you’re a bleep 👋🏼
Precisely why we don't need Ellie's grifting opinions in this world.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Such a braggy witch. The energy and vibes we need in the world are not some jumped up little areswipe advising women not to have smears.
1). She deffo doesn’t have 2 of those thousand pound water filters to have a second in the garage
2). Cars don’t charge from a plug socket you silly bint. And her car isn’t electric soooo….. why would she have a car charging point in her garage?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A Vibe(rator ) cost extra on that site she liked to pretend she wasn’t anything to do with ! Spread love duck off , you spread lies , your legs , fake news & hate , so Ellie duck off with your fake news and Google right wing science you grifting bleep ! <<<< I blame Oik for my casual use of that C word but for Ellie Morphett I make an exception.
bleeping hell, I get the bastard blame for everything! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 It’s the only word that is suitable for her and her ilk. bleep. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Beebs is going to have no-one to call a friend soon. Ryan Martin has admitted to drinking alcohol for the goodness of his well-being and now this little one who she has recently been wetting her pants over recently, has a post on her IG telling everyone that she has Covid! Goes against Beebs post today! 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
‘Massive red flag’? Oh, do duck off. Here’s a few of my flags: Women who sunbathe their piss flaps; women who drag their kids from pillar to post pretending they have their best interests at heart; women who wipe blood over their faces and call it elixir (I mean for duck sake, what’s wrong with a good old dollop of Nivea?) : women who live in horse boxes and piss on the ground outside; Oh, and stupid cunts, they’re red flags as well.

Reactions: 9
The nurse who has no purpose is not only climbing Scafell Pike but she inviting others to join to meet likekinded people and overcome challenges.

She has a handy list of things to bring... but fails to include map, compass and the knowledge of how to use them. Scafell in winter conditions is not to be underestimated particularly given the recent storms. Inexperienced and ill prepared hikers have caused so many problems during the last 2 years. Urgh.

It's irresponsible to climb the highest mountain in England like its a walk in the park.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
If you're reading this Jenna, have you like at the current forecast for Scafell?

You do not want to be taking inexperienced people up that mountain in those conditions. I'm a pretty experienced hiker and have the gear and knowledge to hike in that type of weather. I also know better to give it a miss. I certainly wouldn't tackle this as a first mountain!!! Please please don't do it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Who’s the woman with the horse wormer in her hand?
That's louise milleman. Used to run a Facebook page about worldschooling and making an income as a nomadic family. Seems to have gone full on prepare for the apocalypse lately...all into the guns and everything.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.